824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 46.
#1 5 years ago

The possibilities are endless with a theme like Willy Wonka and JJP has just the TEAM to take it to the next level! I am totally waiting to see if it will live up to the hype but how could it not? I’m doing like Jack said and not buying a machine for at least 3 weeks ... sounds like an amazing reveal is coming! Who else has hit the pause button to wait and see?

#2 5 years ago

Waiting with fingers crossed that it’s amazing!

#3 5 years ago

If the game turns out good it could be my first JJP I really love the theme and it creates lots of possibilities for a cool game.

#4 5 years ago

I will be! I believe its gonna be another awesome pin! Right along with the other pins JJP has come out with.

#5 5 years ago

I'm excited for the theme, but will need to see it before I put any money down on it. I want to have a JJP game; I love the depth of their rules and the animations/art package POTC and WOZ have. That all said, if they do the Depp version, I'm out.

#6 5 years ago

Ha! If they do the Depp one, I’m in. LOVE Deep Roy and the Boingo music!!

#7 5 years ago

Theme stinks for me but I will give it a try, typically love jjp game quality

#8 5 years ago

As good as di is ...id have to think pat l did some amazing things with all the possibilities he had to work with. Looking forward to another amazing jjp /,pat pin

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

... Who else has hit the pause button to wait and see?

You bet! I'm all in on a Willy Wonka and can't wait ... HEY! STEVE RITCHIE'S LATEST BLACK KNIGHT IS OUT!!!

Squirrel!.gifSquirrel!.gif

#10 5 years ago

Looks like it will be revealed April 12th at MGC

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I HOPE SO !!!

#12 5 years ago

Really interested in this title.
I have truly enjoyed my DI and hope that JJP knock it out of the park with Wonka.
Can’t wait for the reveal.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

I HOPE SO !!!

We know JJP is releasing their next game at MGC. We assume it’s Wonka.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Expected release 2020

No, shipping in May.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Expected release 2020

Revealing in few weeks and it sld be shipping within 3 weeks to a month afterwords. This is the reason its taken so long to reveal a new pin and why potc is halting production. I hope it all works out as planned as it will be a huge step fwd for jjp .

#17 5 years ago

sigh i thought something came out .....

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

So you're saying JJP will reveal at a game when Jack is in france?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

So you're saying JJP will reveal at a game when Jack is in france?

No idea.

LTG : )

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. And you'll be at MGC to see it.

You going?

#21 5 years ago

Sadly, I don't believe so. The situation was different last year with CGC's first appearance and needing me there.

They sent me to TPF, not a word about MGC.

I will be keeping a close eye on Pinside for pictures and info.

#22 5 years ago

Black Knight threw me off - beautiful game! I’m sticking with Wonka. Looking forward to next month.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No, shipping in May.

Lol, full release?

#24 5 years ago

Should be a winner w lawlor ....just don’t make the rules so damn hard

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Revealing in few weeks and it sld be shipping within 3 weeks to a month afterwords. This is the reason its taken so long to reveal a new pin and why potc is halting production. I hope it all works out as planned as it will be a huge step fwd for jjp .

Let's hope for them. It would be a drastic change from all their other releases.

#26 5 years ago

I heard Toy Story ?

#27 5 years ago

Lol, a lot of people will be really upset if the next release is Toy Story. Who knows I'm sure I will get just as many happy it's Toy Story and not Wonka. You can't win with this crowd.

#28 5 years ago

The intro to their FB webpage literally has gumballs or gobstoppers replaced with pinballs. It's wonka.

#29 5 years ago

I don't know, which one am I going to get if I wait long enough? Gumball edition? Golden ticket edition? Imagination edition? Oompa-loompa edition? How many years between each? Which mechanisms will I miss out on? Will I pay more for less later?

Man, the questions I have are making this nearly impossible. Maybe I should just buy each one as they come out with an increased pricetag each time so I can say I owned each "limited" edition.....!!!!!

#30 5 years ago

I think that leak really upset Jack (the one where we found out about Dialed In being about a cell phone, PotC, Muppets and Toy Story), so he decided to push those two games aside and work on two new titles (Wonka and GnR).

I'm really excited for MGC. My son and I are going for the first time and staying overnight on Saturday. Wonka will have already been announced, so I can't wait to see it in person!

Then GnR will get revealed at Expo which is right in my backyard!

#31 5 years ago

What is your source for Wonka? I see nothing.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Pinside.com

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Wonka seems to be widely accepted leak. JJP posted a video yesterday where they have what look like gum balls or everlasting gobstoppers instead of pinballs in their intro video.

#34 5 years ago

Please let it be Gene Wilder and not that Johnny Depp travesty.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Id be shocked if it wasn’t gene wilder.

#36 5 years ago

I think I am in for the WW CE #12.....But I don't know for sure...

I think they are doing a Willy Wonka -- But I don't know for sure...

I think they might do a powder coated door this time.....But I don't know for sure...

I hope they make the announcement soon .....But I don't know for sure....

I hope some day Pat and Jack will do my Richie Wrench Pinball .....But I don't know for sure....

I hope JJP will give us a better shooter assembly on the CE Editions....But I don't know for sure...

I hope JJP fools us all an comes out with something that NO ONE SAW COMING .....But I don't know for sure...

I hope Joe see this message but If not -- I AM TEXTING HIM AT 3 AM TONIGHT.... But I don't know for sure....

I hope that TOY STORY CE is next since the movie is almost here....Make sense....But I don't know for sure....

I hope that Willy Wonka make a BIG SPLASH and the GAME CAN AND COULD BE GREAT ...But I don't know for sure....

I Hope JJP will offer a breakfast meeting and give buttons for the all the CE OWNERS for all future CE Games ....But I don't know for sure....

BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I KNOW!!!!!!

#37 5 years ago

Okay -- I just text Joe - He has not reply yet -- STAND BY ......

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Okay -- I just text Joe - He has not reply yet -- STAND BY ......

Nice to see your caps lock is only sticking occasionally now.

#39 5 years ago

With a DI, JJPOTC and a WOZ on the way.. I CAN’T Wait!!! Though, I can cos I have no room to fit any more machines! Lol!

#40 5 years ago

How can you be in on a game without even seeing it?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

+1 for Gene Wilder edition.

#42 5 years ago

Gene Wilder version would be a cheaper license and have a broader appeal I think. I'll be in if checks all the boxes; art looks great, playfield/mechs make me say wow, rules are fun, music rocks, and the price is right. Wonka isn't a theme for me where I could forgive a miss in any category, but looking forward to buying my first JJP.

#43 5 years ago

I think and again this is an opinion but this will be the biggest selling game of the year, and maybe the biggest selling game in JJP history.

You take a game as good as say Dialed In designed by Pat and you throw an IP at it like the classic Wonka and hit city.

When a CULT classic movie like Willy Wonka is REMADE decades later you know the theme resonates with people.

I will buy this game SIGHT UNSEEN because I trust JJP to hit a HOME RUN here.

This is going to be their biggest hit ever.

#44 5 years ago

I think i am in for WWCE #12 ....But what the heck I know.....

#45 5 years ago

Would a RichieWrench CE pin come with a pair of overalls and include lunch?

#46 5 years ago

As long as it's not a Dialed In re-skin, I'm ready to consider this.

#47 5 years ago

I am in I am concerned about the geometry of right shot, it looks hard i sure hope this is only a whitewood and they tweak it after they take it to the show and see the complaints, also lets talk about that artwork - GW addition and all but its like the AC/DC head on the pro toooo much.... also first Premium to crack 10K and just because they put colored balls in it, I sure hope they last better than the glowballs. I am in because I am a JJ fanboy and while BK3 Looks amazing once your in for high prices why not go all in. Based on nothing, betting 90% will be said once its on pinside.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I am in I am concerned about the geometry of right shot, it looks hard i sure hope this is only a whitewood and they tweak it after they take it to the show and see the complaints, also lets talk about that artwork - GW addition and all but its like the AC/DC head on the pro toooo much.... also first Premium to crack 10K and just because they put colored balls in it, I sure hope they last better than the glowballs. I am in because I am a JJ fanboy and while BK3 Looks amazing once your in for high prices why not go all in. Based on nothing, betting 90% will be said once its on pinside.

What right shot? Whitewood prototype? Premium? Are you in the right thread?

#49 5 years ago

I can't wait to see what MOD COUPLE come up with in terms of mods for the game. It seems like Mod Couple is all over every JJP game.

#50 5 years ago

Can’t wait for Wonka! Based on JJP’s previous work this is right up their alley. Fingers crossed for a model under 10k

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (Firm)
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 64.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
12,500 (OBO)
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in?hl=jerryuop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.