824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 46.
#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

My early review, hope it helps.
Shoots like a dream, so smooth, if any thing the ramps are almost too easy to combo. Seems to be packed with code and things to do. I’m just scratching the surface in that area. The amount of callouts that the new code has has been increased to the point where I don’t know how they can squeeze anything more from the movie into it. Light shows are even more impressive than Oz, those little leds add many cool effects. I’ve got a standard, on the negative side, it does look like something big is missing in the back left, I’m sure someone is going to make something cool to fill that space, for now I’m putting a big Wonka bar with a golden ticket back there. Another negative might be the dangerous pops like Walking dead, it has drained SDTM several times for me. It amazes me with something new every time but that is part of the honeymoon. The music is fantastic, they didn’t get the rights to have the kids or the Oompa Loompas singing but they play the music of their songs so well you don’t really miss the singing. The theme integration is so packed, outside of the modes, Gene and Grandpa are constantly talking to you. JJP also stepped up the packaging. It had its own mini palate inside the box and so much extra cardboard and styrofoam packing than normal, keeping it so snug. Haven’t been this impressed with a game since Maiden.

Thanks for the review! Are they making good use of all of the mini-magnets with the new code? When I played the prototype games back in April, they didn't seem to do much at that point.

#2202 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’ve got a standard, on the negative side, it does look like something big is missing in the back left, I’m sure someone is going to make something cool to fill that space, for now I’m putting a big Wonka bar with a golden ticket back there.

Great to hear. I have a standard coming and am working on filling that back area. Be patient and hopefully in a few weeks, it will be ready.

#2203 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You missed the big question..."DOES IT STILL SOUND LIKE A SLOT MACHINE?"
j/k Can't wait to play one on location. This game is on my short list.

soon... very soon!

#2204 4 years ago

do the film clips have any audio yet, or are we expecting closed captioning/subtitles in a future code update?

ccc08.gifccc08.gifccc07.gifccc07.gifccc06.gifccc06.gif

#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Huh? I thought they sang when the pops hit?

They still say "oompah doompah" etc.

#2206 4 years ago

Just popping in. I got in on a CE pre order after i heard Kanedas Hype Train.

So over Hyped it was ridiculous.

Game looks just ok to me. Not even close to pirates, which is a disappointment. Deciding factor for me was the sound.

It is my understanding JJP lost their Sound guy. Which seems to really hurt this game. The new sound guy on this game actually has a background in slot machines. So go figure.

The game is pretty but it just doesnt seem like it fits the JJP Ferrari status. This is almost like a ferrari california was to ferrari.

I hope the code at least advances but i dont think the commentator voice is going anywhere. And even with amazing code it still wouldnt be enough for me.

Sucks it seems like a long while for me until i will get another NIB from JJP. Toystory and GnR just dont really do it for me.

Thank goodness my POTC CE is possibly the greatest game ever made to hold me over.

#2207 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Just popping in. I got in on a CE pre order after i heard Kanedas Hype Train.
So over Hyped it was ridiculous.
Game looks just ok to me. Not even close to pirates, which is a disappointment. Deciding factor for me was the sound.
It is my understanding JJP lost their Sound guy. Which seems to really hurt this game. The new sound guy on this game actually has a background in slot machines. So go figure.
The game is pretty but it just doesnt seem like it fits the JJP Ferrari status. This is almost like a ferrari california was to ferrari.
I hope the code at least advances but i dont think the commentator voice is going anywhere. And even with amazing code it still wouldnt be enough for me.
Sucks it seems like a long while for me until i will get another NIB from JJP. Toystory and GnR just dont really do it for me.
Thank goodness my POTC CE is possibly the greatest game ever made to hold me over.

Thank goodness there's people out there like you who actually like the POTC theme so I don't have to.

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Thank goodness there's people out there like you who actually like the POTC theme so I don't have to.

What’s funny is they feel the need too step on Wonka to tell us how good Pirates is.I guess the formula is to make one thousand and then quit the build

#2209 4 years ago

Theme has little to do with it.

#2210 4 years ago

haha

who doesnt like pirates!? i was off of pirates too when i heard they didnt get the assets. But the sound guy JJP had for pirates did amazing things to make up for it. I think losing that sound guy really hurt wonka.

And the commentators in both games is a no comparison.

But i was just sharing my feelings. I hope you guys enjoy Wonka and its exciting to see it shipping and relatively quickly. I hope the code matures into something great.

When i first heard JJP was releasing Wonka i was really thinking this was going to be the next WoZ for JJP. Unfortunately i dont think its going to be. And imo the decision to make this operator friendly and go with a standard body will be a big reason it wont. I think JJP is making a mistake using this title for their push to get games on location. They should have made wonka for the collector wide body and absolutely loaded if they would have done that nobody would be complaining and the hype would be unreal right now for this game. Should have waited and used a theme like GnR or something else for their push for JJP on location.

#2211 4 years ago

I will be playing a Wonka SE today or tomorrow so my thoughts are coming soon. I'm on the hunt for a Pirates but Wonka may change my mind. We shall see.

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

haha
who doesnt like pirates!? i was off of pirates too when i heard they didnt get the assets. But the sound guy JJP had for pirates did amazing things to make up for it. I think losing that sound guy really hurt wonka.
But i was just sharing my feelings. I hope you guys enjoy Wonka and its exciting to see it shipping and relatively quickly. I hope the code matures into something great.
When i first heard JJP was releasing Wonka i was really thinking this was going to be the next WoZ for JJP. Unfortunately i dont think its going to be. And imo the decision to make this operator friendly and go with a standard body will be a big reason it wont. I think JJP is making a mistake using this title for their push to get games on location. They should have made wonka for the collector wide body and absolutely loaded if they would have done that nobody would be complaining and the hype would be unreal right now for this game. Should have waited and used a theme like GnR or something else for their push for JJP on location.

I think before making judgement on any game, one should play it. With that said, you're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you can't make true judgement on a game until you play it. It's something that happens all too often, and I think people are doing themselves a disservice by discounting a game based on what they see or hear (from other podcasters or from stream).

#2213 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I think before making judgement on any game, one should play it. With that said, you're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you can't make true judgement on a game until you play it. It's something that happens all too often, and I think people are doing themselves a disservice by discounting a game based on what they see or hear (from other podcasters or from stream).

True dat I remember the first time I shot DI ,my wife and I said this is it!

#2214 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

haha

Pat Lawlor didn't want to do a wide body. I like toys as much as the next person but give me a good shooter by a great designer over something like WOZ which has tons of stuff but doesn't play as well.

I'm waiting until I get a chance to flip it, and to see if there are any major mechanical/ playfield issues. If those go well, I'm in on an SE (which will be my second pin purchase ever in 13 years). Love the theme, huge fan of Lawlor. The lack of any real artwork by Youssi is a waste (he is one of the greats, especially when given room to actually DRAW), but I don't find what is there unappealing by any stretch.

#2215 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m not sure how to take this?

I’m not sure either.

I don’t order but am excited to try Wonka again.

I STILL would be so much happier if JJP just added 3 zeros at the end of all scores.

#2216 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I agree with this as well. I've been vocal but my final judgment should be coming tonight once I've played it.

#2217 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree with this as well. I've been vocal but my final judgment should be coming tonight once I've played it.

FINAL judgement after a few games, one night, on early code? Okee.

#2218 4 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

FINAL judgement after a few games, one night, on early code? Okee.

My thought exactly...

#2219 4 years ago

final judgement on the current status......yes. If I play a ton more and it changes my mind for some reason sure I'll update. haha man you guys are so literal. Relax.

btw as JJP revises gameplay and updates things - well then I play that and provide my judgment then too.

See how this works?

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

final judgement on the current status......yes. If I play a ton more and it changes my mind for some reason sure I'll update. haha man you guys are so literal. Relax.
btw as JJP revises gameplay and updates things - well then I play that and provide my judgment then too.
See how this works?

I wasn't being literal. I just know what the word final means

#2221 4 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

I wasn't being literal. I just know what the word final means

Yeah I hear you. Could have been clearer on my part.

More to come tonight.

#2222 4 years ago

Here's the archive of the standard running 1.07 code on a production model. Sorry for the light glare over the wonkavision. it was light escaping the backglass.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/444771092

Thoughts - Willy Wonka Standard - Day 1 running 1.07 code.

Flow for shots to the ramps is silky smooth, while upper playfield flippers will take some getting used to, but lead to some of the most rewarding shots on games. Most notably is the left upper flipper shot into the upper right spinner.

Light show, callouts and modes/shots are very diverse and numerous. I heard 6 to 8 different callouts when starting a ball, a bunch of and parents lines that led to some chuckles and smiles.

The best thing about the game is the way it shoots, then the way it presents itself during play, and I would at its weakness might only be its narrative. You sometimes are not aware of a multiplier or hurry up that is active cuz there is so much going on.

All and all happy and struggled to stop playing. I generally don’t play anything for more than an hour or so, and put 4+ hours on the game yesterday.

10/10 from me and everything I was hoping for in the game + more.

My favorite mode right now is Oompa Loompa Mania. Amazing light show and is the Oompa Loompa song playing. Lights are all red and green. So neat

#2223 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Here's the archive of the standard running 1.07 code on a production model. Sorry for the light glare over the wonkavision. it was light escaping the backglass.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/444771092
Thoughts - Willy Wonka Standard - Day 1 running 1.07 code.
Flow for shots to the ramps is silky smooth, while upper playfield flippers will take some getting used to, but lead to some of the most rewarding shots on games. Most notably is the left upper flipper shot into the upper right spinner.
Light show, callouts and modes/shots are very diverse and numerous. I heard 6 to 8 different callouts when starting a ball, a bunch of and parents lines that led to some chuckles and smiles.
The best thing about the game is the way it shoots, then the way it presents itself during play, and I would at its weakness might only be its narrative. You sometimes are not aware of a multiplier or hurry up that is active cuz there is so much going on.
All and all happy and struggled to stop playing. I generally don’t play anything for more than an hour or so, and put 4+ hours on the game yesterday.
10/10 from me and everything I was hoping for in the game + more.
My favorite mode right now is Oompa Loompa Mania. Amazing light show and is the Oompa Loompa song playing. Lights are all red and green. So neat

Do you have bunching up of the clear around the posts (like star posts, stainless posts, etc)? I've seen some Wonka playfields with the same thing as jjPotC playfields are experiencing.

#2224 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have bunching up of the clear around the posts (like star posts, stainless posts, etc)? I've seen some Wonka playfields with the same thing as jjPotC playfields are experiencing.

As someone affected by this issue greatly on my POTC, I've been somewhat anxious to see new users get their games, and post any out of box issues that might be or might not be occurring, definitely including the sling/post situation. (Ideally the game runs and is built effectively, and my biggest issue is wanting to buy one at some point!)

Hopefully we'll get some data soon, and see if this is more an issue behind or ahead of us.

#2225 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'll take a look. Didn't notice any issues at initial glance but wasn't looking for anything that specific.

#2226 4 years ago

Pat l uses a different setup on his sling area so hopefully no issues.... di didn't have any sling issues as far as i know. New code looks so much better... its gonna b such a great pin when finished.

#2227 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pat l uses a different setup on his sling area so hopefully no issues.... di didn't have any sling issues as far as i know. New code looks so much better... its gonna b such a great pin when finished.

Yeah, from what I saw the slings had the same starpost at the bottom as Dialed In.

Have you played it yet?

#2228 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah, from what I saw the slings had the same starpost at the bottom as Dialed In.
Have you played it yet?

Yea... same setup as di..

#2229 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My money is on Sunshine first.
And I’d bet my winnings that Kaneda backs out of the CE
Unless he can’t

Yup, already there. I played it on Tuesday! Don't know what I'm doing quite yet, but it flows nicely and was fun to play.

IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpgIMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
#2230 4 years ago

Great pic! I wonder if this pin is a good candidate for pin stadiums, looks a little dark, but hard to tell from pics. My Hobbit is I bright, and so is DI, so I assumed WW would be equally so. How does it feel in person? Is it dark in the middle of the pf?

#2231 4 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Great pic! I wonder if this pin is a good candidate for pin stadiums, looks a little dark, but hard to tell from pics. My Hobbit is I bright, and so is DI, so I assumed WW would be equally so. How does it feel in person? Is it dark in the middle of the pf?

I've been noticing that too, in less lit rooms. Didn't notice this in the well lit area I played in the other day.

#2232 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I'll take a look. Didn't notice any issues at initial glance but wasn't looking for anything that specific.

Here's what you're looking for (not just on the star posts, but this is a good example). See how the clear has bunched up on the right edge of this star post? It can be even more pronounced than this ridge (as it has been on jjPotC). Interested to know how widespread it is on Wonka. It can happen wherever anything is attached to the playfield with a screw.
slingpost1 (resized).jpgslingpost1 (resized).jpg

#2233 4 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

NO, JUST NO!

no pin is a good candidate for that junk.

#2234 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

NO, JUST NO!
no pin is a good candidate for that junk.

At least not a JJP,DI was first game I could play in complete dark

#2235 4 years ago

Just scheduled delivery of Wonka for Tuesday. The new gameplay stream looked awesome.

#2236 4 years ago

Who cares if it sounds like a slot machine as long as it returns buckets of quarters on jackpots.

Thanks Deadzebra for the heads up!

I am surprised no one else posted sunshine had it. I will head there tonight hoping to win more money than I put in this slot.

#2238 4 years ago

Played 10 games after setting up and doing small adjustments to my liking.

Game shoots like a dream! Seriously just a thing of beauty and butter smooth. Some tough and some easy and some in between. Flow master! I think I hit a 7 shot unique combo at one point.
Light show is TOPS!
Code seems way improved since MGC. A few cool modes. Flippers are the best feel of any JJP in my opinion. Actually best feel f any new game currently.

Sounds and audio are much better but still for sure need tuning to be what this game needs. I will say it is lacking that 'fullness' I am not an audiophile so dont know the right way to explain it, but the music to callouts to soundfx mix is just flat to me. Maybe we were just spoiled with David, but whomever is doing this is not even remotely on the same level (sorry whomever you are).

Don't get me wrong, everything else is down right fantastic!
People will blow up and over react online. Dont let the sound get you down. This game is the TITS!
I am amazed how smooth and fun it is for this price point. Frankly this is the pricepoint ALL future JJPs need to be so to see that they can get this much game at this price is great! THIS is 90s classic pinball to the T! Pat L keep trowing out better designs, geometry and fun stuff!

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Played 10 games after setting up and doing small adjustments to my liking.
Game shoots like a dream! Seriously just a thing of beauty and butter smooth. Some tough and some easy and some in between. Flow master! I think I hit a 7 shot unique combo at one point.
Light show is TOPS!
Code seems way improved since MGC. A few cool modes. Flippers are the best feel of any JJP in my opinion. Actually best feel f any new game currently.
Sounds and audio are much better but still for sure need tuning to be what this game needs. I will say it is lacking that 'fullness' I am not an audiophile so dont know the right way to explain it, but the music to callouts to soundfx mix is just flat to me. Maybe we were just spoiled with David, but whomever is doing this is not even remotely on the same level (sorry whomever you are).
Don't get me wrong, everything else is down right fantastic!
People will blow up and over react online. Dont let the sound get you down. This game is the TITS!
I am amazed how smooth and fun it is for this price point. Frankly this is the pricepoint ALL future JJPs need to be so to see that they can get this much game at this price is great! THIS is 90s classic pinball to the T! Pat L keep trowing out better designs, geometry and fun stuff!

I played about the same amout today. My thoughts:

CONS:

1. The artwork is lacking on the cab. As we all know. The head decals are just fine.

2. Not having the Wonkavator sucks. The back left looks so plain. Its like something is missing big time.

3. The sound effects and music are just ok at this time.

PROS

1. Shoots like a dream. Pat can sure make a nice flowing game.

2. The black on the rails and lockdown actully look good.

3. I love B/W games and this feels like it big time.

4. The game tells you exactly what to do which is good for me for sure. I have a hard time understanding how to play new games.

5. The playfield and lights show are fantastic. Are the light show as good as WOZ yet, no but give it time.

For me if i get one its a LE for sure. Its worth having the wonkavator. The game has alot of code potential with call outs, voice and sound. So if they can come thru, we have a winner for sure. At 7k for a SE, i really dont see anything else on the market that compares to what you get. CONGRATS JJP!

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

4. The game tells you exactly what to do which is good for me for sure. I have a hard time understanding how to play new games.

YES!

first JJP game where playing solo and I had a good idea what I was doing most of the time.

#2241 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I played about the same amout today. My thoughts:
CONS:
1. The artwork is lacking on the cab. As we all know. The head decals are just fine.
2. Not having the Wonkavator sucks. The back left looks so plain. Its like something is missing big time.
3. The sound effects and music are just ok at this time.
PROS
1. Shoots like a dream. Pat can sure make a nice flowing game.
2. The black on the rails and lockdown actully look good.
3. I love B/W games and this feels like it big time.
5. The playfield and lights show are fantastic. Are the light show as good as WOZ yet, no but give it time.
For me if i get one its a LE for sure. Its worth having the wonkavator. The game has alot of code potential with call outs, voice and sound. So if they can come thru, we have a winner for sure. At 7k for a SE, i really dont see anything else on the market that compares to what you get. CONGRATS JJP!

I like the positivity in this thread, some fun and hype is necessary!

I really found the trim pleasant as well, and as much complaints that the side art gets, the trim is really classy and "premium feeling" though I've read stainless is actually pricier.

That said, I need more play time on this, for sure! Though I also feel like I scoffed at people who said they played this and Oktoberfest at the same venue, and dug that more. Somehow I'm finding that code a bit more engaging.

Need more time....on ALL games!

#2242 4 years ago

CE playfield, where is it?

April JJP stream, Eric said "soon". The website makes it pretty clear that it'll be an alt art playfield, but everyone on Pinside seems to think it'll just be YBR glitter on same artwork.

Sure wish Kingpin or JJP would respond..

#2243 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Damn. I'm even surprised and I thought hype was already low.

Maybe its the little boy smiling at you near the flippers in a colorful mushroom patch. I love pinside and u JJP guys are the best. Hyped for this pin.
Don't worry I just stopped in for a quick comment, outta here. I really do enjoy the fact some of you are getting a pinball machine based on a theme u love, I just did with BK3 its great when that happens.

#2244 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's what you're looking for (not just on the star posts, but this is a good example). See how the clear has bunched up on the right edge of this star post? It can be even more pronounced than this ridge (as it has been on jjPotC). Interested to know how widespread it is on Wonka. It can happen wherever anything is attached to the playfield with a screw.
[quoted image]

Looks like I do have this , basically almost exactly the same as pictured, but only on the right lower star post, left is fine, but yeah, looks like it is still happening. Don’t know how often.

#2245 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

CE playfield, where is it?
April JJP stream, Eric said "soon". The website makes it pretty clear that it'll be an alt art playfield, but everyone on Pinside seems to think it'll just be YBR glitter on same artwork.
Sure wish Kingpin or JJP would respond..

why would I know? I just sell them. If you think my connection with Eric means anything on Wonka, then you are mistaken. I don't ask my brother for "inside" information. I wouldn't put our relationship on the line for that. I am just as curious and "patiently" waiting for JJP to release this as the rest of you.

#2246 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Looks like I do have this , basically almost exactly the same as pictured, but only on the right lower star post, left is fine, but yeah, looks like it is still happening. Don’t know how often.

Thanks for the data point. Sucks that Mirco can't get their act together and JJP is left to deal with the fallout.

#2247 4 years ago

My wife & I played 5 or 6 games on an SE production pin at a location that was quiet enough at the time to hear the sound and call outs. It's not nearly as dramatic and intense or as theatrical as WOZ, Hobbit, or JJPOTC. It is definitely missing that. I think the sounds and call outs are "okay", as it isn't a big contrast to the theme. Yes it could be better in my opinion. Think of the monotone talking TV announcer in DI. Annoys people, but isn't a big contrast to the theme. The witch voice in WOZ annoys some. Sparky in MET, Jacky in AS, the bullying ego in the narration in ACDC. I like all of those as it "adds" something to the game. The DI narration really doesn't "add" to the game, and this will probably be the same way - the general theme makes it acceptable and won't grind at me over time. If it was going to be our only pin, it might get old. The Houdini narration and sound tone IS very annoying to me, but kind of goes with the theme. Oktoberfest is another annoying narration tone, but goes with the theme. Wonka should be fine for us.

What made me disappointed (yet also appreciative) is that the coders gave in to the demand of pinsiders that the SE will have wonkavator locks game carryover in the software and we saw that. Disappointed because that was one of the main reasons I put a deposit on an LE instead of an SE as at the reveal they said the SE would not have a carry-over locks. That was one of the perks for the LE. However, that being said, JJP is likely the only company that will occasionally give in to a big demand from their customers and listen to us and what we want if it can be adapted easily. I really do applaud them for that and it will make the SE game better for pinball leagues and locations. People for the most part just have to accept (but still complain about) some of the Stern game coding.

In playing the SE though, that back wonkavator corner is dark and empty. I'm sure modders will come up with something good for that area though. It's weird though because you consciously loose where the ball is in that back area on the SE. On the LE its the same blind area, but its got the wonkavator mechanism there so it is less of a "thing" on the LE (at least for us). I'm sure others don't feel this … it just struck us really oddly. Because of that (and the wonkavator mechanism and a few other upgrades), we are still going to be in on an LE vs. the SE.

Just our opinions ...

#2248 4 years ago

KingBW, reads as a mixed experience. were you playing on location already “in” on one with intent on what model to buy or whether to purchase in general?
May be both, just curious.
Thx man

#2249 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

KingBW, reads as a mixed experience. were you playing on location already “in” on one with intent on what model to buy or whether to purchase in general?
May be both, just curious.
Thx man

Yes, played the SE at Marvins marvelous mechanical museum yesterday. Had/have an LE on order since the reveal. I was just second guessing with all the bad reviews on the sound. It's fine ... not great, not worth canceling my order. Game play is still great.

#2250 4 years ago

Check out the New Mod from Modfather

Gobstopper Shooter for Willy Wonka.....
Looks pretty sweet!!!

https://modfatherpinball.com/products/wonka-everlasting-gobstopper-shooter

66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpegA3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).pngA3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
$ 91.00
$ 25.50
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,600 (OBO)
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in/page/45?hl=gasoline and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.