824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 46.
#101 5 years ago

While I cannot comment on the title, I can say that you should all come to MGC to get your hands on the new game. Stop by the KingPin Games booth Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14 to see the new shiny from JJP.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

While I cannot comment on the title, I can say that you should all come to MGC to get your hands on the new game. Stop by the KingPin Games booth Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14 to see the new shiny from JJP.

Did you just confirm the release of a new JJP game?!?!

#103 5 years ago

The quantum theater hologram would be great for the Mike TV Wonka vision shot.

#104 5 years ago

So no official release, just come and play at your booth?

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

I hope it's a standard body. Kinda over all the wide body layouts they've put out.

I hope it's Hercules sized.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

JJP said at the TPF when the next game (the one Mr King is eluding to) is displayed it signals that it is On the line. No more long lead show displays. My deposit is in with the King on whatever this game might or might not be. Lol

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I hope it's Hercules sized.

I have the ball for it.

20190301_080032 (resized).jpg20190301_080032 (resized).jpg
#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

JJP said at the TPF when the next game (the one Mr King is eluding to) is displayed it signals that it is On the line. No more long lead show displays. My deposit is in with the King on whatever this game might or might not be. Lol

Well, there is a mystery presenter on Friday night at MGC...perhaps it's the official reveal?

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I don't know, which one am I going to get if I wait long enough? Gumball edition? Golden ticket edition? Imagination edition? Oompa-loompa edition? How many years between each? Which mechanisms will I miss out on? Will I pay more for less later?
Man, the questions I have are making this nearly impossible. Maybe I should just buy each one as they come out with an increased pricetag each time so I can say I owned each "limited" edition.....!!!!!

Ha!

I think it'd be awesome if they did 5 golden ticket SLEs or SCEs or whatever "super duper collectors limited edition." And then did a random lottery for people to buy them (at vastly greater pricing than normal).

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Ha!
I think it'd be awesome if they did 5 golden ticket SLEs or SCEs or whatever "super duper collectors limited edition." And then did a random lottery for people to buy them (at vastly greater pricing than normal).

Or maybe they'll hide golden tickets in 5 of the machines - cash them in for a free POTC!

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

Or maybe they'll hide golden tickets in 5 of the machines - cash them in for a free POTC!

Ohh!.. I like it!

If they did that.. well, I might have to buy one for fear of missing out!

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Pinsiders obsession with old and retold movie themes is so weird to me. But I get the “themes draw to the money making device” but I refuse to accept this as absolute truth.
Oompa Loompa gimmie a break. My wife would medically die from embarrassment if I brought a Wonka themed pinball machine into the house (says the owner of a sttng .

Not sure I follow why Wonka would embarrass your wife. It's an american classic that although focuses on kids, it's so much more and can be enjoyed by adults, if not more than children. I just don't understand this at all.

#113 5 years ago

I wonder if when you drain Wonka will shriek, "You Lose! Good day Sir!"

#114 5 years ago

Would be cool if the game give you a Golden ticket if you beat some super wizard mode

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

Would be cool if the game give you a Golden ticket if you beat some super wizard mode

Golden ticket as a reward would be good but in keeping with the story you really should have to get the golden ticket before going on the factory tour.
Ultimate award for completing the game should be the deed to the factory.

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Aside from the daddy-flashbacks

Yeah, these suck

#117 5 years ago

Wonka Bars (resized).jpgWonka Bars (resized).jpg

I'm in on a Scrumdiddlyumptious Collector's Edition.

How much you say? $12,500? Help... Police... Murder...

I can't wait to see it. The suspense is terrible! I hope it'll last.

#118 5 years ago

And when the show is done, we can just toss it into the back of my truck. >.>

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Did you just confirm the release of a new JJP game?!?!

It was confirmed by LTG a couple days ago. April 12 7pm at MGC.

LTG confirmed it on page 1 of this very thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in#post-4907153

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Golden ticket as a reward would be good but in keeping with the story you really should have to get the golden ticket before going on the factory tour.
Ultimate award for completing the game should be the deed to the factory.

You should have to FIND the golden ticket going along with theme. Whether that’s collecting “money” buy Wonka bars or something. Maybe it’s Jackpots and the Golden Ticket is the Super. Something like that.

Just PLEASE no “waving at the camera” to unwrap a bar. PLEASE.

8FFD295B-FB28-47E4-9C3D-FA5CE9BE3004.gif8FFD295B-FB28-47E4-9C3D-FA5CE9BE3004.gif
#121 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I wonder if when you drain Wonka will shriek, "You Lose! Good day Sir!"

Nah - That would get old fast. Perhaps when you tilt.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It was confirmed by LTG a couple days ago. April 12 7pm at MGC.
LTG confirmed it on page 1 of this very thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in#post-4907153

Too many JJP threads to keep track of. Can't remember who says what where

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Too many JJP threads to keep track of. Can't remember who says what where

Hahah I hear you!

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's Wilder. No need to speculate on that one. Like WOZ, it's a whimsical nostalgia-passed-on-for-generations movie. Depp Wonka is divisive and even those who like it don't care enough to buy a pin based on it.

Do you have actual intel on this?

#125 5 years ago

If its Wonka its Wilder.
Follow the License. Pinball licenses have a habit of appearing on slot machines first.
JawsSlots (resized).jpgJawsSlots (resized).jpgbm66 (resized).jpgbm66 (resized).jpgmunsters (resized).jpgmunsters (resized).jpgwonka_glp_banner (resized).jpegwonka_glp_banner (resized).jpegwoz_banner_1024x4501 (resized).pngwoz_banner_1024x4501 (resized).png

Elvira (resized).jpgElvira (resized).jpg86fd77435bc442edf3fb2e110a518821 (resized).jpg86fd77435bc442edf3fb2e110a518821 (resized).jpg

Aristocrats-The-Big-Lebowski-Slot-Game (resized).jpgAristocrats-The-Big-Lebowski-Slot-Game (resized).jpg
#126 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Somewhere in all these threads is mention of something Friday night at MGC.

LTG : )

#127 5 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#128 5 years ago

Check out this link, https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/event-map/ , Friday at 7pm. Makes sense as it has to be early to let everyone in for the rest of the weekend and prevent spoilers.

The slot machine aspect and licensing makes lots of sense. It’s one of the reasons I and my son are into the WW theme. We have been playing WW slots in our devices and in Vegas the past few years and loving them. Totally going to enjoy WWCE soon enough. It would have to be something horrendous for me to not place an order.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

If its Wonka its Wilder.
Follow the License. Pinball licenses have a habit of appearing on slot machines first.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where's the Toy Story slot?

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Ha!

Ok while not a fan of paying extra for super duper anything I do think it would be a Very smart marketing play for JJP to laminate a gold ticket inside say 10 CE machines as a value added win for a trip for 2 to NJ for a factory tour with Jack on his purple best outfit and top hat. I personally would love the opportunity to tour the gates on a personal VIP tour of pin-candy land. I have odd taste in neat but this to me would be a special prize.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Where's the Toy Story slot?

Well I don't think you will find too many Disney licenses ending up on a slot machine. But redemption games also get the same licenses as are typically available to pinball.

batman pusher (resized).pngbatman pusher (resized).pngstartrek pusher (resized).jpgstartrek pusher (resized).jpgwonka redemption (resized).jpgwonka redemption (resized).jpgwoz redemption (resized).jpgwoz redemption (resized).jpg
#132 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok while not a fan of paying extra for super duper anything I do think it would be a Very smart marketing play for JJP to laminate a gold ticket inside say 10 CE machines as a value added win for a trip for 2 to NJ for a factory tour with Jack on his purple best outfit and top hat. I personally would love the opportunity to tour the gates on a personal VIP tour of pin-candy land. I have odd taste in neat but this to me would be a special prize.

Don't stop at JJP, the companies making mods for the WWCF should do the same thing. You know randomly give away gold tickets for travel, hosted tours with the owner dressed up in costume and custom jewel encrusted mods made from precious metals.

#133 5 years ago

I’d probably need to see it and play it first before I know whether or not I’m in.

#134 5 years ago

I will buy WW if the LE remains at or below 9k. If not, i'm out and will buy used.

#135 5 years ago

I think I missed something. Is there a release date? What is confirmed so far?

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Don't stop at JJP, the companies making mods for the WWCF should do the same thing. You know randomly give away gold tickets for travel, hosted tours with the owner dressed up in costume and custom jewel encrusted mods made from precious metals.

Works for me. You like formal or top hat attire? Even through in a super size vale meal of your choice.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is there a release date? What is confirmed so far?

Unveiling Friday night at MGC.

Production line getting set up now, games rolling down it soon.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I think I missed something. Is there a release date? What is confirmed so far?

The line is changed over, a teaser video has gobstoppers, Jack said don't buy anything for the next three weeks two weeks ago. The rest of this is typing into a computer.

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I will buy WW if the LE remains at or below 9k. If not, i'm out and will buy used.

Looks like you will be buying used then Sky

Jack is not gonna be happy with you

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Unveiling Friday night at MGC.
Production line getting set up now, games rolling down it soon.

What LTG said. To be clear, JJP next pin unveiled at 7pm central time at MGC in Milwaukee on April 12.

#141 5 years ago

I'm in... unless!

1.) Johnny Depp
2.) WoZ YBR pricing structure/hallucinations.

That is all. Thanks.

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Do you have actual intel on this?

Yes. Logic. No one has licensed the Burton Wonka for anything outside some shitty video games when the movie came out. Trust me.

Or don't.

...but I'm right.

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

What LTG said. To be clear, JJP next pin unveiled at 7pm central time at MGC in Milwaukee on April 12.

...is the rumor. I know MGC hasn't said anything about that, and to my knowledge neither has anyone from JJP.

We do a lot of stuff at MGC. I don't want people to get hyped for a pinball machine if that isn't what it is.

I did yesterday announce that a Jersey company is one of the main presenters of our show...

Jersey Mike's.

#144 5 years ago
image000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
#145 5 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

...is the rumor. I know MGC hasn't said anything about that, and to my knowledge neither has anyone from JJP.
We do a lot of stuff at MGC. I don't want people to get hyped for a pinball machine if that isn't what it is.
I did yesterday announce that a Jersey company is one of the main presenters of our show...
Jersey Mike's.

I'd consider LTG an official source? And - kingpin also said the next JJP game will be revealed and playable at MGC.

Unless the 7pm mystery event is something else and JJP is just going to have machines of their next game at the Kingpin booth with no kind of reveal or presentation? Which I think is 0% chance of that happening. :p

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'd consider LTG an official source? And - kingpin also said the next JJP game will be revealed and playable at MGC.

Actually, my message does not say JJP's new game, it just says new game. It does say to see the "new shiny from JJP," but that "could" be Woz YBR. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next two weeks. Things can be inferred from what I said, but I would not be the guy that would release information beforehand without permission.

#147 5 years ago

Actually, my message does not say JJP's new game, it just says new game. It does say to see the "new shiny from JJP," but that "could" be Woz YBR. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next two weeks. Things can be inferred from what I said, but I would not be the guy that would release information beforehand without permission.

DANGIT. I misread. I'm sorry Chris. You and your ambiguous messages. :p

However, if it's the "new shiny from JJP" and by shiny you are referring to YBR, wouldn't it also be there in your booth friday April 12th? A conspicuous omission.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

DANGIT. I misread. I'm sorry Chris. You and your ambiguous messages. :p
However, if it's the "new shiny from JJP" and by shiny you are referring to YBR, wouldn't it also be there in your booth friday April 12th? A conspicuous omission.

yes, but the show doesn't technically start until Saturday. you have to be a VIG or whatever it is called now to come on Friday evening.

#149 5 years ago

yes, but the show doesn't technically start until Saturday. you have to be a VIG or whatever it is called now to come on Friday evening.

Just can't paint you into that corner can I. Underestimate the sneakyness.

#150 5 years ago

Has anybody seen any pictures of the game yet?

JJP need to “leak” a couple of pictures to take the steam out of BKSOR

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 91.00
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.99
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in/page/3?hl=furio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.