824E045A-9C5F-4708-A0CC-8643870B96ED (resized).jpeg
F5FBD34F-2E04-40A0-8039-F9CCCDB65107 (resized).jpeg
A3D38C6A-CB2D-4959-BAB5-D9703DC40AEA (resized).png
66A36E31-E4F7-49A3-BF9A-CD50FDF55F01 (resized).jpeg
slingpost1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190625_160834 (resized).jpg
ccc06.gif
ccc07.gif

There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 46.
#451 4 years ago

Stop distracting Joe. He has emails to check.

#452 4 years ago

One question ? I love my JJP pins
But isn’t the theme song
The candy man ?
If it’s what I’m thinking I will
Wait for GNR

#453 4 years ago

Just checked out K podcast, Far out I'm even Super Pumped with this tiny update & I'm not getting one (Yet)
Good luck JJP & team

#454 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I think I am in for WWCF CE #12......

Curious. Is there some significance to the number 12?

#455 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I've already said this is going to be the game that re-shapes the pinball world. Everything JJP has learned, experienced, all the ups and downs is going into this game. This will be the game where they show everyone HEY WE GOT THIS!
Line them up because Wonka is going to set the new standard not a company who's never made a game but JJP!

This is the dictionary definition of hyperbole!

#456 4 years ago

It would be poetic justice, wouldn't it, if Kaneda's machine ends up having a dozen problems right out of the box? Not that I'd wish that upon anyone, but he's been whining and complaining about Pirates, and all of its supposed problems, for weeks on end. LOL!

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Curious. Is there some significance to the number 12?

Just my favorite number --

Also I am hoping that by the time JJP gets to game #12

THEY WILL POWDER COAT THE COIN DOORS FOR CE MODELS!!!!

But other than that ...

Just my lucky number.

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

It would be poetic justice, wouldn't it, if Kaneda's machine ends up having a dozen problems right out of the box? Not that I'd wish that upon anyone, but he's been whining and complaining about Pirates, and all of its supposed problems, for weeks on end. LOL!

Lol yup. Any early build game will be prone to issues and potential fixes needing be done after they are identified on the line in the months to come. Wonka won't be anything different. Personally I rather have a Wonka built a year from today rather than one of the first off the line.

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Okay, had a friendly talk with my new bff, the dark lord himself, kaneda. I never denied his excitement or words, just wanted to keep people on their toes. There is a lot of misinformation out there. While I dont agree with all the things he does, no one can deny his excitement for what he did today.

I am glad to hear this...this is the first podcast of his I have heard.

This is good for JJP, K really makes me want WONKA. Knowing what the theme of the pin is doesn’t detract from the reveal. If you look at Stern, we know what the next one is and it helps build excitement for the reveal. Let the hype train begin!! Confirmation of it being a standard body, Gene Wilder, designed by Pat, awesome mechs and theme integration that is a JJP trademark only helps. This what we wanted know a week out.

Let’s get this train rollin’. I am planning on calling JerseyJen on Monday to place my order for an LE.

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I am glad to hear this...this is the first podcast of his I have heard.
This is good for JJP, K really makes me want WONKA. Knowing what the theme of the pin is doesn’t detract from the reveal. If you look at Stern, we know what the next one is and it helps build excitement for the reveal. Let the hype train begin!! Confirmation of it being a standard body, Gene Wilder, designed by Pat, awesome mechs and theme integration that is a JJP trademark only helps. This what we wanted know a week out.
Let’s get this train rollin’. I am planning on calling jerseyjen on Monday to place my order for an LE.

I am in for my WWCF CE #12 and it will be on display at my plumbing show room for all to play for my clients and public and of course any of you local Pinsiders -- stop by and play it as well.

I should have it in plenty time before or 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Pinball / D&R Plumbing Pinball Gathering. I have been having it the the weekend before the Chicago Expo. So this year we will have added the POTC CE / MBr LE and now WWCF CE.

But I will admit I still need to powder coat my coin doors for POTC CE and MBrLE.

#461 4 years ago

Kaneda really has me pumped for the game. Seriously can't wait for Friday. I hope he's right and if so, I'm really happy for jjp. Can't wait.

#462 4 years ago

Is it 3 AM yet.....

Joe.....Where are you?

#463 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

JJP is driven by passion, Stern is driven by profit"

There was never any doubt which makes me scratch my head why JJP gets the mass majority of the lumps?

I like stern but I love JJP because of the passion they put into every game. Every game is unique, different, original and totally new from their last game. When we think of Stern we think Batman 66/Batman Dark Knight or Seawitch/Beatles and the list goes on of the games that are almost identical. I love Batman 66 its my favorite game but still every JJP is unique and different. Jack is a pinball guy which is why he started the company. I'm hoping JJP makes a fortune on Wonka, and it kicks this company into high gear.

Pinball needs more than one company kicking ass.

#464 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol yup. Any early build game will be prone to issues and potential fixes needing be done after they are identified on the line in the months to come. Wonka won't be anything different. Personally I rather have a Wonka built a year from today rather than one of the first off the line.

That was my plan for Pirates, umm that didnt work.

#465 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

The game is 110% no question no doubt about it Gene Wilder. Jack himself told me that. Hopefully that debate ends. I will tell you this, I like the Depp movie, I like the backstory, and Depp was amazing as Willy Wonka.
With that being said that film is NOT a classic, Gene Wilder is and always will be Willy Wonka and that is not to take away from Depp.
Wonka is Gene Wilder and any pinball game should be based on Gene Wilder just like anything else licensed from that franchise.
Gene Wilder will always be known for his many amazing films like Blazing Saddles, Stir Crazy, Young Frankenstein which would also make a cool pinball... but his legacy is Willy Wonka.
Depp's legacy is Captain Jack.

FACT!

Quoted from delt31:

He's the best at what his does. Period.

NOT FACT!

Oh and...

I'm in on WillyCE
FACT!

#466 4 years ago

Shit -- 4AM -- Still no reply on the powder from Joe -- I will text again.....

I think I am good on the #12 CE -- Just trying to see if he notice any powder on the coin door

Still no reply as of 4:09 AM

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've found that this is the benefit & curse of being on the otherside of the world. We get some of the early shipments as they sit on a boat for months so just as they are showing up stateside we'll be getting ours (historically).

This also means that fixes and service kits are then flown ahead of the ship as local US customers shake down the machines and jjp figures out fixes.
Sometimes this means it a customer end fix for us (hobbit) or its a distributor fix (pirates).

Regardless of that your comment reminded me of a comment jack said and it was that he'd want the last off the line (i can't remember the exact context of this however so not an exact quote).

#468 4 years ago

Okay.....Okay.....Joe
Can you tell me this.....
Was there a little powder on the coin door?
I mean .... was there a hint of powder.
I think that would be safe to say without giving out the title or breaking any contracts.
Hmmmmm --- A little powder on the door?

There’s going to be powder - but it’s going to be the sleeping powder I’m sprinkling on your eggs at breakfast at MGC so I can get a break. : )-

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

There’s going to be powder - but it’s going to be the sleeping powder I’m sprinkling on your eggs at breakfast at MGC so I can get a break. : )-

Note to self, dont accept food from joe...

#470 4 years ago

Note to self, dont accept food from joe...

Maybe we can share Richie as a customer - he texts you all night on days that end in Y, me on the others. : )

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Maybe we can share Richie as a customer - he texts you all night on days that end in Y, me on the others. : )

Does he sleep? Find out when that magic hour is then text him with all kinds of plumbing questions.

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

If you didn't notice, I didnt nominate myself as his new distributor. I already have children that don't sleep through the night, I dont need customers to help me lose sleep. That's what I nominated Zach. He gets too much sleep as it is.

#473 4 years ago

Started a club thread, rather than like 3 different JJP forum threads I can't keep track of

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That was my plan for Pirates, umm that didnt work.

At TPF Jack said POTC could go back on the line at some point.
I think you will be glad you waited.

#475 4 years ago

Here ya go!

Screenshot_2019-04-06-11-10-13 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-04-06-11-10-13 (resized).png
#476 4 years ago

HEY - EVERYONE....

I am so up for this one that I am working all thru the weekend and the next four days after that to get so caught up with my work - and then it off to the show / reveal. I am so ready for this one - Can not wait --

I know that I am in for #12 CE and we all know what it will be - But either way -- I am always down for JJP Games. Their quality and technology is second to none. They do things with so much passion and for the fun.

I know I give alot of shit about the powder coating of the doors and I like to give JJP some hassle on that and will continue to do so - Because to me its my passion of the game to make them that much better and I love the add mods to dress them up with toys and mods that are being made by other companies. It really is amazing to see what it being done today compare to the past years.

So....Bottom line - How can the next JJP gone wrong -- I really don't think it will - Its going to be a homerun. I am in and will always be in. Its will be their best game to date - and I look forward to this game and the future games a well.

With Joe's help and the connection that we have - I am and always will be JJP fan and most of all .... A pinball fan.

I love pinball -- ITS MY PASSION and I am so blessed that I have the means to share it with those in my area that do not have a pinball machine and everytime I see a little boy or girl playing pinball - It warms my heart and the parents always leave with a Thank You and most ask "Why" - I always reply, It my passion and its my way to give back to to let those play these amazing games.

SO -- With that said - BRING IT ON -- WILLY WONKA CE MODEL -- How can it go wrong - With JJP at the wheel -- ITS GOING TO BE FREAKIN AMAZING.

Oh Yeah....

I think I am in for WWCF CE #12..... But What the heck do I know.......

#477 4 years ago

If you didn't notice, I didnt nominate myself as his new distributor. I already have children that don't sleep through the night, I dont need customers to help me lose sleep. That's what I nominated Zach. He gets too much sleep as it is.

NO....NO....NO.....

Joe is the man -- Joe is always the man.....

No disrespect to the other distributors out there - There are alot of good ones and I know King Pin Games is SO AWESOME at what he does and how he treats his clients is just amazing as well.

But I have that connection with Joe - and he has my back and I know we have fun and to me that is part of the fun of this hobby. Its the passion, The games, The 3AM texts and messages, Because the truth is that I will really either call or text Joe in the early mornings at times because I work so hard in my plumbing business that I really do work alot till 11 or past midnight. So, When I get to the office and finishing up on paperwork - There are times that I will get on Pinside and have fun and then its off to Joe sometimes - and I will reach out to him on a question or just some knowledge about a current game that I might be interested in for my collection.

SO -- JOE IS THE MAN.

Work very late tonight and I am sure I will get back to Joe as some point.

#478 4 years ago

I'm in guys. CE. #12!

Excited! Let's do this

#479 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm in guys. CE. #12!
Excited! Let's do this

I got #12 too! Three #12s being made

#480 4 years ago

WWCF CE #12 --

I am so in for this game - lets go

I do know this -- There is no powder on the game door - that is all I know -- So I guess Matt @ Back Alley will have to fix this one for me as well.

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm in guys. CE. #12!
Excited! Let's do this

WAIT -- I AM #12 --LMAO

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I got #12 too! Three #12s being made

I LOVE THIS PLACE......

#483 4 years ago

I LOVE THIS PLACE......

Haha I hope to meet you at MGC. I enjoy your JJP post shenanigans.

#484 4 years ago

Already have my #12 plaque. CE #12

#12!

12!

CE!

Haha ok I'm done.... Hopefully you're done too!

#485 4 years ago

Guys he thinks you’re all kidding. Richie I’m getting so many requests for #12... it’s like everyone’s favorite number now. Look how influential you are.

#486 4 years ago

I don’t know what all this noise is about. I’m the rightful owner of 12 and have already confirmed #12 WW

E95619F1-D040-43CF-A070-8F435B852C2B (resized).jpegE95619F1-D040-43CF-A070-8F435B852C2B (resized).jpegF3EE615E-F03E-4672-BD32-2C6923F57804 (resized).jpegF3EE615E-F03E-4672-BD32-2C6923F57804 (resized).jpeg
#488 4 years ago

I just confirmed my ce #12 with powder coat coin door.

Thanks Joe.

#489 4 years ago

HEY --- I THINK I HAVE #12, Got the last TWO GAMES on #12 when this whole number thing was started..

SEE MY PICS -- I AM #12 -- LMAO -- YOU GUYS ARE NUTS

JOE - WHERE ARE YOU?????

20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg
#490 4 years ago

How do I put a timestamp on so it's posted 1 minute before gliebig.

Joe just confirmed #12 CE for me!

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm in guys. CE. #12!
Excited! Let's do this

Sorry Joe is an awesome guy and he does have a price. I offered him 12,700 and it looks like I am the proud new owner of CE #12. Awesome!!

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry Joe is an awesome guy and he does have a price. I offered him 12,700 and it looks like I am the proud new owner of CE #12. Awesome!!

You should have paid $121212

#493 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I don’t know what all this noise is about. I’m the rightful owner of 12 and have already confirmed #12 WW
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well -- I guess I know where the other two are at now if I ever wanted to get the other two ...LMAO

But I got two of the #12's as well -- The lastest of the Collection -- Very Cool on your collection as well.

20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193711_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg20190407_193718_resized (resized).jpg
#494 4 years ago

I think this #12 thing is getting real...how many CE's are they making? I'll just take one of those (maybe #53, but not that concerned...none of my LE's match)...

#495 4 years ago

Quoted from Vyzer2:I don’t know what all this noise is about. I’m the rightful owner of 12 and have already confirmed #12 WW
[quoted image][quoted image]

LETS SWITCH STICKERS...

#496 4 years ago

I can only imagine the number of texts Joe is getting right now.

#497 4 years ago

wait-what (resized).jpgwait-what (resized).jpg

#498 4 years ago

That is it -- I am texting Joe and Jack...

Well....at least email Jack -- Tried to get his cell number -- But for some reason he wont give it to me -- I had it at one time -- But I think he changed it. But, Jack does replies to his emails.

#499 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I can only imagine the number of texts Joe is getting right now.

Ohhhhhh....HE IS GETTING THEM...LMAO

#500 4 years ago

That is it -- I am texting Joe and Jack...
Well....at least email Jack -- Tried to get his cell number -- But for some reason he wont give it to me -- I had it at one time -- But I think he changed it.

3am texts had zero to do with that I assure you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
There are 2,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-wonka-is-coming-whos-in/page/10?hl=farfromheaven26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.