4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by phil-lee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

These days work is extremely stressful — I work in retail and with all the Coronavirus in the world it’s a stress mess from the moment I get up in the morning till the minute I get home. But when I get home, it’s Pinball time ... so thankful, it’s a break from today’s reality where I can play some pinball and not think about all the unbelievably crazy stuff that is happening in the world these days. So yes, very Thankful for pinball and that I am fortunate to be able to have a few pins at my house that can take me away for just a few moments in time. (And bourbon )

Hope everyone is staying safe and we get past this crazy time together soon.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

These days work is extremely stressful — I work in retail and with all the Coronavirus in the world it’s a stress mess fro.m the moment I get up in the morning till the minute I get home. But when I get home, it’s Pinball time ... so thankful, it’s a break from today’s reality where I can play some pinball and not think about all the unbelievably crazy stuff that is happening in the world these days. So yes, very Thankful for pinball and that I am fortunate to b3 able to have a few pins at my house that can take me away for just a few moments in time. (And bourbon )
    Hope everyone is staying safe and we get past this crazy time together soon.

I agree, it is a great escape. Stay healthy.

#3 4 years ago

Absolutely on board with you. Former KC resident, and while it’s not Springfield I feel ya

11 months later
    #4 3 years ago

Almost a year later and while we are still dealing with the virus at least there appears to be hope on the horizon, I know it won’t get back to complete normal this year but at least it seems to be getting a little better everyday. Thankful for @ home pinball to enjoy this past year with the family.

#5 3 years ago

Its amazing the plays games are getting in homes. I do home service and just did a stern pro st with 11k plays in 3 years and a mmr with 4.5k plays in a year

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Its amazing the plays games are getting in homes. I do home service and just did a stern pro st with 11k plays in 3 years and a mmr with 4.5k plays in a year

That’s crazy...

#7 3 years ago

An old EM I purchased back in November has been a real blessing.
    I wasn't able to fix it as fast as the others, more wore out and complicated.
    It took a thousand adjustments after a full shop job. I've been taking one at a time.
    Been playing the snot out of it.
    Still wish I could find 2 more Projects to take me in to Summer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtgt-thankful-for-pinball-vs-todays-reality- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.