Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by dmarston
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kid_Chud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 5 months ago

I adore AP's Houdini! It's a very challenging pin but once you accept that you can enjoy the ride.

When I first encountered it I didn't like it and thought the play-field was poorly designed. The more I played it the more I appreciated the layout for it's challenging shots and that crazy fun orbit! All the stage illusions are clever and well thought out in regard to how you 'perform' them- some are super difficult to set up but I love how they play out. Houdini has some amazing multi•ball action IMO!! The magnets that interact with the ball in the lower play-field can be frustrating and at times it feels like the machine is haunted or has a mind of it's own. I appreciate all the history and trivia that is packed into the game, it really feels like a lot of love and passion went into making it. Least that's what I get from it.

I don't own any pins currently but I would highly consider getting a Houdini -feel it's a very deep game in terms of what you can eventually unlock or discover in it and as challenging as it can be I feel it makes me a better player.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
East Haddam, CT
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kid_Chud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!