New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 271668)

GTB Team One - inlane SDTM % Question

By Dono

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Dono
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I really love the game play, and I have to say it's one of my favorite games right now. I do have a question though for other Team One owners. Both the Number 1 and Number 4 inlanes (far left and far right) have high rates of sending balls SDTM as the ball exits those lanes. If I had to guess, the SDTM rate of both inlanes at about 20%... doesnt have much effect if I shake the game a bit as the ball goes through those lanes... I have my playfield slope set at about 6.5 degrees.

Does your game have the same SDTM rate if you had to guess?

#2 4 months ago
Quoted from Dono:

I really love the game play, and I have to say it's one of my favorite games right now. I do have a question though for other Team One owners. Both the Number 1 and Number 4 inlanes (far left and far right) have high rates of sending balls SDTM as the ball exits those lanes. If I had to guess, the SDTM rate of both inlanes at about 20%... doesnt have much effect if I shake the game a bit as the ball goes through those lanes... I have my playfield slope set at about 6.5 degrees.
Does your game have the same SDTM rate if you had to guess?

I havnt put a left right level on my game but I'd put the left at about 35% unless i shake. Ive got a TO and my modified TO (Wizard) set up and they both seem to do it unless I shake things up.

#3 4 months ago

And that is some slope you've got. try it at 5%

#4 4 months ago

Don - Have you tried slightly rotating the alignment of the lane guide between the 1 and 2 lanes and the 3 and 4 lanes from truly vertical so they slightly direct the ball away from the current trajectory - slightly to the outer edges?

#5 4 months ago

Thanks for the input. I'll do some experimentation with a less aggressive slope.

35% SDTM is over the top! Damn Gottliebs!!!LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Tools
Troxel Repair
$ 10.00
Tools
Granby Games
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 7.95
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 214.99
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 209.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside