Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Dono
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I really love the game play, and I have to say it's one of my favorite games right now. I do have a question though for other Team One owners. Both the Number 1 and Number 4 inlanes (far left and far right) have high rates of sending balls SDTM as the ball exits those lanes. If I had to guess, the SDTM rate of both inlanes at about 20%... doesnt have much effect if I shake the game a bit as the ball goes through those lanes... I have my playfield slope set at about 6.5 degrees.

Does your game have the same SDTM rate if you had to guess?

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I really love the game play, and I have to say it's one of my favorite games right now. I do have a question though for other Team One owners. Both the Number 1 and Number 4 inlanes (far left and far right) have high rates of sending balls SDTM as the ball exits those lanes. If I had to guess, the SDTM rate of both inlanes at about 20%... doesnt have much effect if I shake the game a bit as the ball goes through those lanes... I have my playfield slope set at about 6.5 degrees.
Does your game have the same SDTM rate if you had to guess?

I havnt put a left right level on my game but I'd put the left at about 35% unless i shake. Ive got a TO and my modified TO (Wizard) set up and they both seem to do it unless I shake things up.

#3 3 years ago

And that is some slope you've got. try it at 5%

#4 3 years ago

Don - Have you tried slightly rotating the alignment of the lane guide between the 1 and 2 lanes and the 3 and 4 lanes from truly vertical so they slightly direct the ball away from the current trajectory - slightly to the outer edges?

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for the input. I'll do some experimentation with a less aggressive slope.

35% SDTM is over the top! Damn Gottliebs!!!LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-team-one-inlane-sdtm-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.