6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Boise_D
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noobee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I recently restored a Royal Flush and have a question about the set up of the left flipper. On my game, when the ball comes down the lane on to the flipper, it is very difficult to direct the ball straight up the playfield to hit the target bank. In most cases, the best I can do is send it up so it just misses the last target on the right and hits the pop bumper. This shot is strong, but always wide right. Is this typical on this game?

My flippers are rebuilt, they are strong, there is little or no bounce of the ball when it comes off of the lane guide on to the flipper. The flipper is aligned with the lane guide properly (I think). So everything seems fine, but it sure seems to me like I should be able to get more productive shots to hit the target bank from this flipper.

Any Royal Flush owners have any insights?

Thanks in advance for any input you may have...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noobee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-royal-flush-flipper-question?tu=Noobee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.