• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ezatnova
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-05-18_12h55_01 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cherga.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi all, I have an issue with my Raven machine. When starting a game the drop targets all drop as they should however the upper and lower target bulbs go out and never activate during a game. The upper and lower right drop targets work fine. Any ideas on what this can be? Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

noflip95 thank you very much for the very detailed help! The first things I checked were connections and found a shorted wire. Now all targets fire randomly however I want to confirm operation since I just got the machine.

At game start all targets drop and lights go out. Randomly during play they’ll pop up and the light turns on for the activated target. After hitting the target and dropping it, the light stays on.

Does that sound like proper operation? Thanks!

#5 5 years ago

Thanks again for the help. I have a new issue I’m chasing... I can’t get up the ramp. A-20095 coils are good but the ball only makes it half way up the ramp. It doesn’t look like the field upgrade to reduce stress on the Eos switches was done on this machine. Could that be the issue? Thanks.

2 weeks later
#6 5 years ago

I am able to get up the ramp now after adjusting the EOS Switch on the right flipper. Also, the ramp itself appears to have been bent by a previous owner in an attempt to achieve the same thing I was. I do however have an issue with the coil on the ramp. When activated its humming pretty loud and the coil gets hot, not to the point of melting the sleeve or anything like that it doesn’t seem right to me. The EOS Switch makes contact at rest as does the leaf switch. When activated, both switches break contact. Another issue I’m having a themachine is randomly locking up/resetting and this has only started happening since adjusting the right flipper coil switches. The switches are functioning properly... when activated EOS Switch breaks contact first followed by the secondary switch making contact. Any ideas or insight is appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cherga.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-raven-help-needed?tu=cherga and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.