(Topic ID: 107808)

Gtb Lady Luck stepper help needed

By Steve_B

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Need a close up picture of the 3 rotating stepper wipers in the back box. Each has missing wires that should attach to the movable snowshoe contacts. These are the very light weight bradded copper wires that are usually covered with black cloth insulation.
Thanks, Steve.

#2 9 years ago

So the 0-9 stepper, the 10,000 stepper, and the 100K stepper? Just about any Gottlieb from that era will work for reference I think. (I'll have to see what pictures I've got on hand tonight.)

Might find usable pics on IPDB too.

#3 9 years ago

I checked IPDB but pictures aren't detailed enough to show wire connections. Thanks for follow up.

#4 9 years ago

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot about this one.

I checked pics of games I've had, and my conclusion is that they originally only connected the bases and didn't have a braided wire connecting the snowshoes themselves. When the contact of the snowshoes within the bases becomes poor, a braid can be added certainly, but from what I've seen so far, I think they were only added as needed by ops.

So unless the contacts aren't working, I don't think you'd need to add them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-lady-luck-stepper-help-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.