You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonspoint28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Note that this is for a 44 bulb. If you use a 47 it changes to 150/10. An LED cannot be used.

Thank you currieddog and Pinside! I have a 77 Big hit that has been burning through “Special When Lit” lamps. They are on the 24v circuit with 75 ohm resistors. I could see they were burning a lot brighter than all the other lamps, so I checked the resistors and they are good at 75 ohms. The voltage at the socket however is 12v. A quick Pinside search found me this thread and the answer to my problem! I am using the 47 lamps instead of 44’s. Makes sense now.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#9 2 years ago

I’m all out of new 44’s, so I went through my used bulb stash and found a couple that still look fresh. Swapped them out and problem solved! It’s a good thing I’m not much of a player, those “Special When Lit” lamps don’t get lit too often when I play anyway.

Made a note on my schematic about the lamps. And the bottom of the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonspoint28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-jet-spin-resistor-?tu=jasonspoint28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.