• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys and gals,

Visiting family over the holidays and they've asked if I can work on their 1968 Gottlieb Funland while there. Planning on rebuilding the flipper linkages and would like to take along a couple of coils as well just in case.

They do not have the manual, can anyone confirm the coil/part number for this game?

Thanks,

Rody

#2 2 years ago

Give Steve at Pinball Resource a call. He can sell you the manual as well as the schematic for the game. He also has coils and rebuild kits so you can show up with everything you need.

#3 2 years ago

That's my plan...I do have a stock of coils already, was hoping to confirm the correct part number to see if I have them in my parts box before calling Steve (like to have all my ducks in a row so as not to waste his time).

r

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Rody:

That's my plan...I do have a stock of coils already, was hoping to confirm the correct part number to see if I have them in my parts box before calling Steve (like to have all my ducks in a row so as not to waste his time).
r

5141 flipper coils, used for 10+ years on GTB EMs. PBR sells 3 varieties, regular, hot (yellow dot) and medium (orange dot). Medium is a good choice...

#5 2 years ago

Thanks...I have a couple used in the bin, but will order some orange dots to put a little more zip into those 2" flips.

rody

#6 2 years ago

Yup, A-5141 flipper coils for that vintage of machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 14.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 18.99
$ 89.99
£ 32.00
$ 244.99
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 12.99
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 11,500.00
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside