Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rocketman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

l have to repaint my Flipper Clown, having removed some the non standard paint job there isn't any trace of the original stenciling, (the machine at one point being sanded down and repainted). Would anyone owning a Flipper Clown be able to supply me some dimentions of the stencils?, l would like to know the 'ball' diameter on the side of both cabinet and head is?, the ipbd has a good side on picture.
Thanks in advance.

#2 2 years ago

I could kick myself after seeing your post. I did a repaint on a Flipper Clown and had all of the dimensions and layout drawings. Unfortunately, I sold the machine (4 years ago) and then threw them out. I do hope you can find someone that would be willing to work with you to get what you need. Here you can find a list of Flipper Clown owners you might try to contact for help. https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/flipper-clown/owners

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from durriti:

l have to repaint my Flipper Clown, having removed some the non standard paint job there isn't any trace of the original stenciling, (the machine at one point being sanded down and repainted). Would anyone owning a Flipper Clown be able to supply me some dimentions of the stencils?, l would like to know the 'ball' diameter on the side of both cabinet and head is?, the ipbd has a good side on picture.
Thanks in advance.

Hi .... I just found your post and seeing if you still need ball diameter and other dimensions?
Thanks,
David

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.