• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AUfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi guys:
still working on the re work on my fire queen. this is where I'm at.
trip coin switch in coin door and adds 1 credit, press start button everything resets, score reels all to zero, ball comes out on to runway.
back glass shows 1 player( this is a two player game) ball count shows no. 1. ball plays....goes into drain hole and comes out to runway again but goes to player two. that ball plays and we go to player one again at ball count is now at 2.( have set up on 3 ball at moment) and this continues till ball 3 and game end on player one ball 3.
hoping someone can tell me what switch/relays determine 1 player or 2 players. I've read endless topics on the forum but not having much luck.
have schematic and getting better at reading them, but a lot of it just not clicking just yet in the brain...lol
also if I put 2 credits up and play a two player game the player unit will not advance. stays on 1st ball and 1st player.
any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 4 years ago

Check both the Coin and the Player Units: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#steps

#3 4 years ago

thanks for quick input currieddogg, fire queen has no coin unit that i can find. player unit up to specs, just went and read peruman restore on soccer game and looked like my problem a little, and howardR told him to check his motor 2c switch and I said let me check mine also........ low and behold.......2C not making good contact. she is back to working now.. thanks..now on to next problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-fire-queen-player-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.