• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cp.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi pinsiders
do You know the logic in "Gottlieb Central Park" ?
Can You tell me about the "1-3-5" "6-8-10" mystery (mystery to me) ?
Here: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=481&picno=9703&zoom=1 I can make single "1" and/or single "2" and/or ... "10", on top of the playfield.

When I loose a ball it will go either through "1-3-5" or "6-8-10" (near the flippers) - lets say "1-3-5", NOW, am I given
"1" and "3" and "5" plus 30 points - and the result is exactly the same as " I would hit "single-1, "single-3", single-5, I make (in some kind of a way) 30 points and by hand: put the ball behind, loosing it ?

OR: when I loose the ball through that "1-3-5" - am I given just ONE of them (if "single-1" is not yet hit: I get the "1" etc.) and I get 30 points.

The same question to the (left and right) Side-Lanes, (also) marked "1-3-5-and-30-points" / "6-8-10-and-30-points.

Can You tell me about ? (I am trying to help in a German forum, we have the schema (but no manual) - I had a look in the schema - but do not fully understand it)

Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-tech-1966-gottlieb-central-park#post-2111668 - the problem is similar. I had a look in the schema - I see the P-Delay-Relay but have problems to understand.
WHEN I loose the ball through a "Bottom 1-3-5 or 4-6-10": The P-Relay is involved.
IF I shoot the ball through (middle lanes) "1-3-5" or "6-8-10": The P-Relay is NOT involved (((why?))).

When the P-Relay pulls -> it opens a Switch***.
I do not see, how pulses (SCM-1A) can reach "No-1-Relay / No-3-Relay / No-5-Relay" - the Switch*** IS OPEN. (Well, I look in a "not so good copy of the schema" - maybe I miss something ...)
Greetings Rolf

#2 8 years ago

If you make 1 2 3 4 5 you will advance the light in front of the yellow target one spot and then the seq resets. making 6 7 8 9 10 advances the light in front of the green spot and seq resets.

So you can hit the individual targets or a rollover to get 1 3 5 or 2 4 etc.

advancing the spot 5 times will lite the target for special.

cp.JPGcp.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Blaine, TN
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-central-park-logic-of-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.