5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenboy232.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi guys, you may have been following my other threads regarding the Quick Draw I’m restoring. I have a problem now, however, on my other Quick Draw (the one that works). In poking around trying to solve problems on the one I’m restoring, I must have done something: the three pop bumpers fire, but there are no chimes or points scored. Could someone assist and diagnosing this?

#4 5 years ago

Curry dog, it does not matter whether it’s lit or not. I tried that on all three bumpers, but doesn’t change the situation. They light, they fire, but they do not score or chime.

Howard, I’m horrible at using jumper clips – partly because I am somewhat color blind, and partially because no one‘s ever really taught me how to use them. I have some, I’m just not sure what to do when you say diagnose that circuit.

#5 5 years ago

Update: I just noticed that the 2 10-point Rubbers at the top left and right of the playfield dont work either. Everything else seems to work normally.

#6 5 years ago

Never mind, solved this one – I am an idiot. I was working really late last night on the other quick draw, and I had taken my “good“ play field out of my other game and swapped it with a new one, just to see if that made any difference. It did not, but when I put my good playfield back in my game, I forgot to plug in the third Jones plug in the head. All good now. Now if I could just get that other quick draw working…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenboy232.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-bumpers-fire-but-no-points-or-chime?tu=goldenboy232 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.