• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20131009_203902.jpg
20131009_203912.jpg
DSC_0397.JPG
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Would be nice if it had original paint for that price.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The minute you buy one you'll see 3 of them the next month for sale.

You couldn't be more right Alex. I looked for my Drop a Card about 8 years ago and spent 2 years looking. So, I overpaid for mine on ebay because everyone else bidding against me couldn't find one either. And then they start coming up for sale on a regular basis and a year later they're selling for a lot less than what I paid. I see them for sale often now especially on ebay. It's happened to me on 2001 and lately Flying Carpet. These last two times I waited though.......

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Would be nice if it had original paint for that price.

It would be 1500 then. The seller's actually a good guy though.

#54 10 years ago

Thanks Dirt for the link but I need something collectors quality and I am not afraid to pay for it.

#55 10 years ago

That's just a matter of hiring a resto done (assuming a repaint is acceptable; I know it would preclude it from being CQ for some).

Plenty of folks who do restorations out there.

#56 10 years ago

Thanks Dirt for the link but I need something collector quality, close to me, and under $500 because I'm am afraid to pay for it unlike Rat. I may be looking for awhile for that one though...............

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Thanks Dirt for the link but I need something collectors quality and I am not afraid to pay for it.

The thought scares me. But it does sound like a man with a plan.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Thanks Dirt for the link but I need something collector quality, close to me, and under $500 because I'm am afraid to pay for it unlike Rat. I may be looking for awhile for that one though...............

Dreaming is, of course, free...

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Dreaming is, of course, free...

I can dream a good dream.

#60 10 years ago

We're all dreamers.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

That's just a matter of hiring a resto done (assuming a repaint is acceptable; I know it would preclude it from being CQ for some).
Plenty of folks who do restorations out there.

Let me re-phrase it. I am looking for something either restored 9/10 or original 9/10 playfield and glass. I can always repaint a 7/10 scratched up cab. Boilerman's is 9+ machine on plastics and playfield alone. The thing is...is Boilerman willing to sell his Slick Chick?

#62 10 years ago

He seems to be awful fond of his Slick Chick........

#63 10 years ago

BTW, where is boilerman? He started this thread.

#64 10 years ago

*Nudges hoov out the way* (LOL) Where are you Boilerman?!?!?!?

#65 10 years ago

Playfield and backglass look pretty sharp (from the tiny CL pics... )

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Where are you Boilerman?!?!?!?

Probably hanging with Chris, another MIA.

#67 10 years ago

not mia on night shift.
the Baltimore one has some wear by the pb I know the seller, a friend was going to get it but backed out.
I should get it if rat buys mine
rat the c37 is long gone sorry

#68 10 years ago

My Atlantis has a Webb repro backglass. It had a beautiful original one, but the Webb one looks better and pops 10x more IMHO. I don't know if they are still made, but I honestly think they are an upgrade from the original Gottlieb version.

#69 10 years ago

Boilerman...I sent you a pinside mail.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

My Atlantis has a Webb repro backglass. It had a beautiful original one, but the Webb one looks better and pops 10x more IMHO. I don't know if they are still made, but I honestly think they are an upgrade from the original Gottlieb version.

Ron Webb just announced recently that he will be doing another run of Atlantis.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Hey gearhead,

I just played the WOZ's that were set up at EXPO. Pretty cool game with that LCD screen. How do you like yours? Even though I'm an em guy I like to try new things when the opportunity presents itself.

#72 10 years ago

<----is doing the giddy-giddy dance of joy right now.

#73 10 years ago

Spill the beans Rat........

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Did the cheque (check) arrive?

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

#76 10 years ago

Check arrives next week and it is spent thanks to boilerman, Bob Borden in Pennsylvania and my wife wanting new flooring in the living room. Just wait a few weeks and I will start a new thread with me holding a cup of coffee and giving the thumbs up. Two new pins in one day...I can't wait! I have wanted both of these pins for 15 years.

#77 10 years ago

This is how I feel right now.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I have wanted both of these pins for 15 years.

I share your enthusiasm!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

This is how I feel right now.

WOW! A Ted Nugent pin. I thought you preferred EM machines. LOL Also This thread is wandering.

#80 10 years ago

LOL! Someone buy this Atlantis will ya? 1200 is a great price! Send boilerman your hard earned EM money!

#81 10 years ago

Congrats Rat!

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Two new pins in one day...I can't wait!

In 6 months I hope to be saying the same thing with a couple Gottlieb Wedgeheads.

Way to go Rat!

Ken

#83 10 years ago

I see a trip to Plano in my near future!!

--jeff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-atlantis-value/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.