(Topic ID: 201375)

GTB Atlantis - No Playfield Lights

By Hammerhead

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was changing one of the GI bulbs, all of the lights in the playfield went, out and now they only flicker very quickly every time you hit a switch. The backglass lights seems to be unaffected.

Any ideas what I did? How to fix it?

#3 6 years ago

Check your work where you changed the bulb and make sure you didn't bend a tab from socket or wires touching that shouldn't etc. Could also look at at fuse/holder for chance of a coincidence.

#4 6 years ago

The fuse for the playfield lamps is blown, so this would explain why the lamps went out except that they still flickered when switches were activated. You wouldn't think they'd work at all.

Anyway, the old fuse is a 311 32V 10A. I have a 313 32V 10A. Are they interchangeable?

#5 6 years ago

311 = NB/ FB
313 = SB

Found the 311 10A 32V at an autoparts store.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-atlantis-no-playfield-lights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.