You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA27ABBF-1BD8-48AF-85FA-05ADDE3E841C (resized).jpeg
larDDDFge (resized).jpg
26A63209-9186-4BD9-A845-4DCFEA6BF074 (resized).jpeg
5F007DD0-07AB-4AC3-88D0-D60D0D8A5B53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classicpinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 months ago

I've got an early Atlantis coming in for a restoration soon. It's an early model as it has the half-moon shape replay counter. Looking at the IPDB images and info, none show a 3rd flipper. I have not physically seen the machine, only have images ( see attached) but there is a 3rd flipper. What do you think, has it been added afterward at some point in its life?
II dont as yet know its serial number though I've asked for an image of it.

5F007DD0-07AB-4AC3-88D0-D60D0D8A5B53 (resized).jpeg
#4 6 months ago

Yeah, I quite agree. It seems daft to put it there because it blocks the targets and impedes the ball from going into the left outlane.
I've asked for some images of the underside of the playfield to see what's going on with the wiring.

#5 6 months ago

Heres the head image:

26A63209-9186-4BD9-A845-4DCFEA6BF074 (resized).jpeg
#13 6 months ago

Very good!

#17 6 months ago

The machine will be in the workshop in about 5 weeks, or as soon as the PBR order arrives (u.k customs ) so I can update this. The owner cant open the machine up as he' s lost the door key and he doesn't remember if this flipper actually worked or not
I do think think it has to be an after market thing, makes no sense to put it there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classicpinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside