You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA27ABBF-1BD8-48AF-85FA-05ADDE3E841C (resized).jpeg
larDDDFge (resized).jpg
26A63209-9186-4BD9-A845-4DCFEA6BF074 (resized).jpeg
5F007DD0-07AB-4AC3-88D0-D60D0D8A5B53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Must have been added. With it, those outlanes are impossible to hit. Brenner wouldn’t design a game like that.
I want to see the half-moon counter.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’m curious to know if someone just threw a bat on there or if it actually functions as a flipper.

If it's locked in that position, it's just a ball trap... you'd never be able to play without glass off.

It also blocks the targets above it, so they can only be hit with the right flipper. It's such a weird addition.

If the owner wanted to stop drains on the left, to give a better chance @ higher scores and longer games, he coulda just stretched some rubber over that lane. A much easier solution.

Maybe his flippers were dying and he wanted some boost to get balls higher in the field. Whatever the reason, it's lame and complex.

#15 2 years ago

It reminds me of King Pin, from Gottlieb, where you can get the upper flippers to back hand the ball right down the drain….

So annoying, but the game is enjoyable and so well done that I can tolerate the stray slap to hell.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-atlantis-3rd-flipper?tu=Gott72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.