Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TroyS
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1DCFAF6D-ED63-45DF-9932-20E52522E33F (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    230A309F-E5DC-4CC7-8F6B-4E8F39AC73CD.gif
    6rsh41 (resized).jpg
    PinballPalace_SpaceArcade_PNG_2000x2000 (resized).png

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Where’s the beef?

#52 1 year ago

What are all the games that almost made it to production, but we’re scrapped at some point?

#53 1 year ago

Where’s my node 10 board

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

What are all the games that almost made it to production, but we’re scrapped at some point?

Never thought about that, good one.

#55 1 year ago

Reserved for future question...

#56 1 year ago

Could I see and play all the whitewoods that never made it to production?

#57 1 year ago

Where is Motley Crue?

#58 1 year ago

Why are there no American Judges on America's Got Talent ?

#59 1 year ago

Great Toppic!
    But sorry - there would be at least 4 questions that I'd like to ask him... please excuse me.

1 - Why didn't PENTOGRAM get into production (1979)
    2 - " was COSMIC PRINCESS only produced in Australia (1979)
    3 - is it true what was rumoured back then that the TRIDENT-Man IS Gary Stern?
    4 - If you could own just 1 of all your machines (classic and recent) - which one would it be?

#60 1 year ago

F***, Marry, Kill: Jersey Jack, Spooky, American Pinball

#61 1 year ago

Where’s my All Access Stern Insider kit for 2022?

You know, the one I got auto-charged back in February for?

You know, the one that have emailed you and called three times about?

Added 18 months ago:

N/A

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

Where is Motley Crue?

Yes ! Great band but you would have to do it right. Better the Rush but not like Led Zeppelin

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mardi-Gras-Man:

Great Toppic!
    But sorry - there would be at least 4 questions that I'd like to ask him... please excuse me.
    1 - Why didn't PENTOGRAM get into production (1979)
    2 - " was COSMIC PRINCESS only produced in Australia (1979)
    3 - is it true what was rumoured back then that the TRIDENT-Man IS Gary Stern?
    4 - If you could own just 1 of all your machines (classic and recent) - which one would it be?

Great questions.

#64 1 year ago

Why so stern guys? Lighten up, it's just pinball!

#65 1 year ago

Who draws the short straw to clean the insides of all those microwave ovens?

#66 1 year ago

Isn't it time for an new "Playboy" machine?

#67 1 year ago

“Did I leave the iron on ?”

1DCFAF6D-ED63-45DF-9932-20E52522E33F (resized).png1DCFAF6D-ED63-45DF-9932-20E52522E33F (resized).png
    #68 1 year ago

Insider connect.

Are we ever going to able to connect to other players, and play head to head, just like, you know, online games having been doing for years?

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sarge:

Can you PLEASE put the power switch back where it belongs?

The switch is built in to the supply. Saves money and passes UL CE certification.

#70 1 year ago

Why are you not setup to produce a lot more games in a timely manner (even pre covid etc) as the market is constantly waiting and frustrated it seems?

#71 1 year ago

Why are any and all accessories non existent to the normal Joe ? Why are accessories soo difficult to be released with a current game. Especially the Expression Lights for Rush, I feel the Premium buyers were baited and switched!!!! Hard to believe Stern can’t produce Amazing toppers in house. Where is the creative talent in this World?

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from KJS:

Why are you not setup to produce a lot more games in a timely manner (even pre covid etc) as the market is constantly waiting and frustrated it seems?

They can only make games they have parts for. They are nowhere near full capacity. They are probably only making 50-60 games a day when they have capacity for double that.

#73 1 year ago

What is your 5 year roadmap for new releases? When will you start making toppers again?

#74 1 year ago

Question for Stern or Gary Stern?

For Gary-Everyone would probably ask-"What is your favorite pinball machine?" I am sure he has an eye roll for every time he hears that question.

I am fascinated with the history of Stern and his father starting the company and bringing him up under his wing. I would ask-"What is one lesson your father taught you that you still carry forward today?" -tons of respect for Gary and his father

For Stern in general- When will you please make me my Mission Impossible machine?

#75 1 year ago

How much are you going to try to charge operators to stay connected with IC?

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

White clothing was a sign of affluence. For people of means leaving the city for vacations. Their trips and vacations typically lasted more than a week or two. Often for the whole summer. Which they typically didn't do after Labor Day.
    Not to mention you could be getting the wrath of Amy Vanderbilt for such a faus pax.
    LTG : )

You'd love The Gilded Age on HBO... and to a lesser extent Downton Abby. Its like watching moss grow on a butler in real time, but it is still somehow fascinating.

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Insider connect.
    Are we ever going to able to connect to other players, and play head to head, just like, you know, online games having been doing for years?

Yes yes yes One of the main selling points as to why I bought a new pin. Please let’s release this code.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from MJK-911:

Why are any and all accessories non existent to the normal Joe ? Why are accessories soo difficult to be released with a current game. Especially the Expression Lights for Rush, I feel the Premium buyers were baited and switched!!!! Hard to believe Stern can’t produce Amazing toppers in house. Where is the creative talent in this World?

One idea I had was an in house creative topper team. They would sell a ton.

#79 1 year ago

Can you please help find me a Beatles Topper and also get moving on the RUSH Topper?

#80 1 year ago

Toppers seem to be a top question. I am open to help, Stern, for a Topper Team lead?

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from TroyS:

creative topper team. They would sell a ton.

...if Disney would approve.

#82 1 year ago

I’d like to know if they still have plans to make the Mando topper.

When the R2 topper was delayed for what seemed like forever they at least continued to pump out updates via the monthly memo that it was coming pending Disney approval.

Feels like they abandoned it and the fact the there hasn’t been a single Rush accessory isn’t promising.

But hey they are now selling beer glasses with a pinball embedded in it.

#83 1 year ago

Are you sorry that you lost Steve Ritchie to a competitor that might now teach them how to create flow on a pinball machine?

#84 1 year ago

Will you ever make a BTTF remake so crujones4life can have some peace?

2 months later
    #85 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Will you ever make a BTTF remake so crujones4life can have some peace?

Would love for that to come out.

#86 1 year ago
    Quoted from TroyS:

I have the same question, been waiting for this one.

And his answer would be "He already Has" I toured the Stern factory when JP was next to be on the line. It's code name was, (you guessed it) JAWS. Gary is very careful (when you talk with him) about what he says. I a l m o s t got him to reveal the next title the day I met him on the tour. "Gary what's next?" " oh well.... another pinball machine..." Dang it! almost...

#87 1 year ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

And his answer would be "He already Has" I toured the Stern factory when JP was next to be on the line. It's code name was, (you guessed it) JAWS. Gary is very careful (when you talk with him) about what he says. I a l m o s t got him to reveal the next title the day I met him on the tour. "Gary what's next?" " oh well.... another pinball machine..." Dang it! almost...

Yeah it’s always good to use the same canned response. They do a good job keeping it under wraps.

#88 1 year ago

Why do you offer accessories like toppers and armor, if you can't meet the demand?

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

Why do you offer accessories like toppers and armor, if you can't meet the demand?

Good solid question right there. I would actual like to hear the real honest answer and what business struggles are there. Because it does seem like you could make large orders of those or produce them in house.

#90 1 year ago

WHY?

1 week later
    #92 1 year ago

My question for them today is, Godzilla Topper before Christmas?

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gt-if-you-could-ask-stern-one-question-lt/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.