2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by alexmogil
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

On our local forum someone asked a while ago information for retheming a pinball machine to use it in a commercial.
    A friend sold his machine.. and now a few months later, the author posted back the commercial is ready:

https://www.marcograndia.com/gstar_pinball

#2 2 years ago

Well produced but what the heck is "Gstar"?

#4 2 years ago

Well the ad is seriously lacking then because I couldn't tell what it was they were promoting.

Gstar to me sounds like a drink, internet service company or TV station so the name doesn't work either.....

Anyway, their money so good luck to them.

Great that they thought about using a pinball as their "theme", pity nothing else was as well thought out.

#5 2 years ago

That's a well produced commercial, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting, Aeneas!

#6 2 years ago

Very cool.

#7 2 years ago

Well produced but didnt know what it was for also. I figured it was for and energy drink or a soccer team.

#8 2 years ago

Really well done! And the game looks great also.

Pretty sure the focus on the woman's jeans and the fact we see the word Raw Denim a lot on the playfield is a good clue this advertisement is for clothing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gstar-pinball-commercial and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.