Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by D8n-flipped
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7302 (resized).JPG

#1 12 days ago

Hello all. I am convinced my Genie has Gremlins. As soon as I fix one thing something else crops up. Out of nowhere a 1 started to appear in the player 3 position after game startup. Before you press a game all 4 players have 0. When you get to player 3 it returns to 0 and scores properly. Games has a Ni-Wumpf CPU, and Gottlieb Driver. I think the Genie needs an Exorcist!! Thanks to all who chime in.

IMG_7302 (resized).JPG
#2 12 days ago
Quoted from Genieye:

Hello all. I am convinced my Genie has Gremlins. As soon as I fix one thing something else crops up. Out of nowhere a 1 started to appear in the player 3 position after game startup. Before you press a game all 4 players have 0. When you get to player 3 it returns to 0 and scores properly. Games has a Ni-Wumpf CPU, and Gottlieb Driver. I think the Genie needs an Exorcist!! Thanks to all who chime in.[quoted image]

A quick Ni-Wumpf Game Reset did the trick. If in doubt, Reboot! Seems like it is always something.

#3 10 days ago

I have the same issue with my Joker Poker running a ni-wumpf board. It occurs when credits exceed 99. It is a glitch. Talked with David about it at Ni-wumpf.

#4 9 days ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

I have the same issue with my Joker Poker running a ni-wumpf board. It occurs when credits exceed 99. It is a glitch. Talked with David about it at Ni-wumpf.

I did communicate with him and did a game reboot to clear the games and it went away. He is just awesome to deal with. So helpful. I know there are choices out there for boards but the service from David/Ace is second to none and makes purchasing their products a better choice in my opinion.

#5 8 days ago

I could not agree more. Great guy to work with and great product. Run several of his boards in my Gottlieb pins.

#6 8 days ago

Sooner or later those system 1 boards will need those new boards so if your planning on keeping your game I highly recommend those new boards to be installed

#7 8 days ago
Quoted from Genieye:

A quick Ni-Wumpf Game Reset did the trick. If in doubt, Reboot! Seems like it is always something.

how do you reset the board? I have the same issue.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 289.00
€ 8.40
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 64.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside