Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by NM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Here are the first three and some pics of the stools. Grow baby grow

// Error: Image 19922 not found // // Error: Image 19923 not found //

#2 12 years ago

Nice game room. I like the stools

#3 12 years ago

RBION...nice!

EDIT: At first I thought the stools were a little too much...but they are growing on me.

#4 12 years ago

Looking good, rommy!

#5 12 years ago

Great lineup, rommy!!

#6 12 years ago

Looking sweet rommy. That bbb stool is my favorite. Do you have a matching one for each machine? Im also wondering just where does that munchkin door open to?

#7 12 years ago

wow, i know those stools go for 100$ each i think i remember. looks like a great mancave for sure. not a stool fan though (even with 2 herniated discs in my back)

#8 12 years ago

Nice game room! The stools are sweet!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Do you have a matching one for each machine? Im also wondering just where does that munchkin door open to?

No, he only makes a few. I decided to go for variety...maybe it will encourage me to get a TZ and a TAF hehe. The munchkin door goes to crawlspace/attic over garage. But that door and the spot right inside might turn out to be useful...ala pmwolf...but a boom and chain elevator.

Thanks for all the comments!

Post edited by rommy : added thank you

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

wow, i know those stools go for 100$ each i think i remember. looks like a great mancave for sure. not a stool fan though (even with 2 herniated discs in my back)

More like $180 each. I hope you got a group discount! You could pick up a lot of nice pins for ~$1200. Of course, I'd still love to have a RS stool but I went with a couple in basic black for $50.

#12 12 years ago

how was the MB you bought once you got to see it in person??? in better then thought condition?

#13 12 years ago

Nice room! I like the stools and the use of the mirrors. And the games of course

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

how was the MB you bought once you got to see it in person?

Welll.....I just had Len ship it straight to Chad Keller! So I have not seen it yet, but Chad has it. Maybe we can get him to chime in on condition.

Quoted from shock_me:

the use of the mirrors.

It was prior owner's gym. Perhaps he liked watching himself? I really don't know why all the mirrors but I agree it is a nice effect, wait till room is full of pins. I don't use a gym to workout really, I swim, soooo I was wondering what to use the room for...lol.

#15 12 years ago

The stools look great. Whatever you paid, they are worth it.

Congrats on a really nice room.

#16 12 years ago

Awesome set up

#17 12 years ago

Looks good! Those chairs are big $$$

#18 12 years ago

how much was those stools?

i like the mirror, looks more deep and looks like you have more pins.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

dvandentop said:

how was the MB you bought once you got to see it in person?
    Welll.....I just had Len ship it straight to Chad Keller! So I have not seen it yet, but Chad has it. Maybe we can get him to chime in on condition.
    shock_me said:

the use of the mirrors.
    It was prior owner's gym. Perhaps he liked watching himself? I really don't know why all the mirrors but I agree it is a nice effect, wait till room is full of pins. I don't use a gym to workout really, I swim, soooo I was wondering what to use the room for...lol.

Being delivered on Friday afternoon this week.

#20 12 years ago

Looks real nice.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

dvandentop said:how was the MB you bought once you got to see it in person?

ah real nice! should be amazing when you see it then!

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

ah real nice! should be amazing when you see it then!

Man, I'm really jealous.
    MB really is a awesome pin.

#23 12 years ago

Looks great,nice job!

How many pins are you hoping to fit?

#24 12 years ago

Nice collection and look. Just some advice from experience: the gameroom doesn't grow. In fact, it gets more full over time and actually appears to shrink!

#25 12 years ago

Looking good,I like the stools!

Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

not a stool fan though (even with 2 herniated discs in my back)

I think he stated earlier,or on another thread that the stools were for women and children
    and that he absolutely stands when playing those beauties in the background.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I think he stated earlier,or on another thread that the stools were for women and children
    and that he absolutely stands when playing those beauties in the background

Absolutely. And I thought for decoration I would splurge. They are killer stools...less than any number mentioned so far. But yeah, I don't seem to be able to play while sitting. They are the perfect height if you wanted to though.

Quoted from ChadKeller:

Being delivered on Friday afternoon this week.

Thanks Chad! Will be real interesting to see what 6500 gets for a MB.

Quoted from dangermouse007:

How many pins are you hoping to fit?

Congo, Roadshow, RBION, BBB, CV, MB, WH2O, STTNG, WoZ...and will try to fit ZA in when it gets here next month I think those will fit. But there is a TS that looks so good in pinside market...I might put one or two in the garage also...oh noes!!

Quoted from StevenP:

Just some advice from experience: the gameroom doesn't grow. In fact, it gets more full over time and actually appears to shrink!

Oh I can see this already. I can sooo see this. What if I want to add an APB arcade or a cocktail tabletop? Or even small couch and coffee table.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Pinside > RGP every frikkin day. Just no comparison. Although some of Frank Fuhrters comments might add some fun

#27 12 years ago

Lookin' good Rommy on all fronts.

Two more in the garage?

You mean that nice large space with the cars & junk in it that'll make a great second game room?

: )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/growing-gameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.