IMG_20220503_160705035 (resized).jpg
third batch closer (resized).jpg
Grogu Ultimate Batch 3 has begun (resized).jpg
More Grogu units (resized).jpg
FEE558BF-137C-40F4-AE0B-02C4ECE65AFD (resized).jpeg
B6C97788-E495-4BF5-9613-3E53602F02EA (resized).jpeg
E7BDF792-1DB9-49E5-896C-F2FD9E96E706 (resized).jpeg
Grogu bracket (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 2 years ago

We use this type of an interactive setup for many of our mods. I don't have a grogu to mod, but if people want the wiring bundled so all they would have to do is make the connection to Grogu and plug it into the game, we could provide that setup. I would provide bare wires to connect to Grogu, you'd just have to make that connection with basic soldering or whatever method you choose. I didn't see anyone else say they were making a bundled set up, but if someone else is doing it, happy to rescind my offer as I don't want to infringe on anyone. If anyone is interested, just PM me.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It is really straight forward to make yourself. Order the doll, take it apart (easy) and dremel/cut the lower half of his body. Tap two wires, screw him together and some basic wiring following the steps.

It can be DIYed for sure, but you should solder the wires on to the photo sensor board and not use those screw terminals as they often come loose. You also have to solder wires on to the regulator board and connect it to the photo sensor board (again with solder not screw terminals) as well as setting it to the proper voltage. Totally doable diy, but you really should have an understanding how all the wiring works as it is very easy to screw things up and either blow up grogu, fry your photo/regulator boards and/or cause an issue with the game. That is not meant to scare anyone, just be careful with the connections and make sure they are right, ask questions if you aren't sure. If you aren't comfortable with it, I am offering help.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Actually, I moved it under the C insert. The L insert gets some ambient light from the spotlight that turns on and shines on the upperplayfield, triggering Grogu when he shouldn't. The C insert on the far left is shaded by some metal.

why not trigger it off the "Child" insert on the left orbit? In your video, looks like the letters are more active so you get more movement and maybe that’s why it’s better to use one of them?

#64 2 years ago

Modded a grogu for my game today. Instructions by Acejedi were excellent. I went slow and methodical and it was fine. One area to emphasize is removing his left arm, the one that moves. Take a good pic before you take it off and pay attention to the orientation. The instructions mention this, but it’s worth repeating.

Mounting him is definitely a challenge. I could not get full motion for his left arm because the center ramp obstructs the upswing. I get some movement, but not the full range. You also have to mount him low enough so his head doesn’t hit the glass channel and forward enough so his head doesn’t hit the back board and has full range of motion. His right ear barely touches the side board. It’s a bit fiddly, but you definitely can get him in. He also fits snug enough so you don’t need any physical mounting brackets.

All in all, it’s a great addition to the game!

7D2FA220-2F39-453D-A2DD-6C93B5FC5D85 (resized).jpeg7D2FA220-2F39-453D-A2DD-6C93B5FC5D85 (resized).jpeg
#67 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Did you keep him running at 12v or convert down to 5v?

5v. It runs off 3 AA, which is just 4.5v, I probably should lower the voltage just a tad more down to 4.5v.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from DarthPaul:

With everyone wanting to do this mod, I better buy him soon before they are all gone.

The grogus on Amazon are about $55 shipped, says 13 left in stock.

This wasn’t my idea by any stretch so I don’t want to infringe on anyone who might be offering this as a mod, not sure if Acejedi is, but I’m willing to put a kit together for people if they want it since I have stock of all the materials needed EXCEPT the grogu. You would be responsible for purchasing the grogu and either sending it to me or having it shipped directly to me.

If anyone is selling this as a packaged mod, please let me know and I’ll rescind this offer and you can have the business. It’s not something I really want to be doing because it’s pretty time consuming and my time is pretty limited these days, but it is pretty cool so if people want it, I’ll do it.

If you are interested, pm me.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Is it the one that is 7.2 inches tall with the pendant?

Yes, that’s the one,

#79 2 years ago

Don’t think I posted this from my game. For those who are making their own and for those I’m making it for, notice how he fits. No mechanical mount, he just fits snuggly in that area. The trick is to keep his head from hitting the glass channel and the backboard. Only his left arm moves and it won’t have full range of motion because of the ramp, but it’s still pretty good movement. Such a cool mod when playing, really does add a lot to the game.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Does it go thru all of its animations?

Moves his head back and forth, closes/opens his eyes, raises/lowers his hand, moves his ears. The sound is removed, but you won’t really hear it during gameplay anyway.

Quoted from SlapDrain:

I went with a small 3d printed post that screws to the backboard and into the childs back. (You can see it in my video) I noticed after about 20 games our so he began shifting out of place without it. I could have just been the way i cut mine not sure.

So far so good on mine remaining in place. Easy enough to add a bracket if needed or You could also use a couple of long screws to go through the mounting holes for the stock grogu into the back of the new grogu.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

I started taking a part grogu yesterday and I wonder if you take the speaker output wires from Grogu and clip them to the speakers in the cabinet if the Grogu sounds would be heard during play.

I’m not an audiophile, but I wouldn’t do that and doubt it would work. Probably blow the speaker in grogu at a minimum.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Is this method simple enough for a noob to do (with electronics) or would I need a pinball repairman to help. Thanks!

If you follow the directions presented by acejedi, you might be able to do it yourself. Depends on your skill level as it does require soldering. I do it a little differently than the instructions as I solder wires directly to the boards and don’t use the terminal screws. I also use a different regulator. It really depends on how comfortable you are with it. I’ve offered the wiring set up, just pm me.

Modding grogu isn’t bad, just go slow and follow the directions, which are very clear. The trickiest part is reattaching his left arm so just take pics and remember the position the arm was in when you took it off. I also solder wires off the motor rather than use the wire crimps acejedi shows as it’s a better connection.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say it’s maybe a 5 or a 6. If you aren’t sure about something, ask questions here or pm me, happy to help.

Quoted from JStoltz:

Anybody with this mod installed (with sensor on the Child insert on the orbit) able to share how he behaves during attract mode? I’d prefer he do next to nothing in attract mode tbh. Im guessing the light show probably causes him to stutter as the light quickly turns on/off for a fraction of a second.
Maybe an appropriately sized capacitor on the light sensor would filter out quick flashes like that?

He will move any time that insert is lit, it will be in a somewhat halting manner when it flashes.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Here is quick ball one demo of the alt mod.

Can’t really tell what’s triggering his movement, seems random. What have you triggered it off?

Edit: just saw your earlier post.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

So, you put the sensor underneath the playfield, and cable tied it near the left Child Insert? Also, how did you mount Grogu. Can you attach any pics of how you mounted him??
Thank you.

You can mount grogu with a couple of long screws to go through the stock mounting holes and into the new grogu’s back. 3” drywall screws, for example, may work. Personally, haven’t tried it as mine isn’t moving, but this is what I’d try first. I’m sure there are other creative ways to keep him in place. You just have to make sure his head can move properly.

1 week later
#111 2 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Any trick to mounting these? My little fella keeps slouching down.

you can use a long screw (like a 3" drywall screw) to secure him through the stock mounting holes if he moves out of place.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

FYI I got your Grogu kit delivered today, thanks for the fast turnaround.
By chance do you have a picture of Grogu secured by the screw? Also in an earlier post your described removing his arm and soldering something, has that step been removed from the newer build you sent? Your instructions seem easier than I thought!

I don’t have a pic because I haven’t had to do it, mine is staying in place without any mount, but you would just go from the back of the backboard through the stock mounting holes.

The part about removing his arm was referring to diy for grogu. There is a rubber clasp the left arm attaches to that can be tricky to remove and reattach. If you are modding grogu yourself, you have to rotate the arm up to remove the rubber clasp. No soldering involved.

I’m glad I could get it out to you. Acejedi is the original maker and you can buy from him directly,. If you can’t reach him or want it quickly, we do turn orders around in about a day as I have been burning the midnight oil filling mod orders. It’s on our website.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

This is exciting and I just ordered mine! If the idea is to reduce his movement, would it make sense for Grogu to animate when the magnet activates (when you send the ball to the child through lit orbits? Or would that not be enough?

You could use a less active insert, such as the child insert on the left orbit by the spinner. I only have a pro so I can’t test the magnet, but that’s a very different setup.

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Once the child is mounted in the game, is there any room for arm movement under the ramp? If so, can someone give me an estimate of how much? Thanks!

yes, but it's not a full range of motion. His arm will move about half way up and that's about it. No way around it because of the ramp.

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Could this not work by:
Powering from 5v off the empty light board connector in the middle of the playfield.
Ground coming by splitting the ground for the magnet.
Hence it would only work when magnet is activated.
Just pondering before i start surgery on grigu.

The voltages are different for the magnet, dont think you want to do that.

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Chumbuket:

LER mods, thanks you for the Guru mod. It adds so much character to the pin it just makes it complete. I would have never been able to do this mod on my own even with all the on line instructions. You rock!

You are welcome, but ACEJEDI deserves the credit for the mod, we are just helping meet some of the demand (and answer any technical questions.)

I agree that it is a game changer for sure. Having him move compared to the static stock Grogu really changes how you perceive the game. it doesn't affect game play of course, but it does provide a more interactive experience.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How come you have hijacked some one else's mod? I am sure you would be pissed if someone did the same thing to you.

When Acejedi comes on to this thread and says it is ok for you to take it over I may think this is ok.

I was hesitant to respond, but you accused me of doing something that isn’t true and you don’t have all the facts. I’m not going to share everything, but will respond once and I hope this doesn’t turn into something it shouldn’t be. To directly answer your questions, I have not hijacked this mod, not even sure what that means and, yes, I would not be happy if someone copied my mod, especially without reaching out first to ask if it was ok. That said, it happens all the time and it’s part of the business, like it or not, nothing is patented.

At first, I didn’t realize joe was making kits and thought it was diy only, which, in fact, was his original motivation, so I offered to put the wiring harness together for people as that’s pretty tricky. Even wiring the doll isn’t easy. I have been in touch with joe to discuss me helping pick up demand he could not fill (and giving him a cut) as he seems pretty busy with his day job, I think he travels a lot. I’m able to do it because this is an exact setup we use for most of our interactive mods so we have good stock of the parts and the expertise to do it. His set up is not original, but again, he deserves all the credit for tying it into the grogu doll. I have asked him if he wants me to stop making them and he did not tell me to do that. I have always given him credit for his mod. I have pointed people to buy from him, but it’s not easy because he doesn’t have a website and people have told me he doesn’t always respond to pms. I believe he also isn’t selling them internationally.

I have been active in this thread trying to help people troubleshoot and answer questions, Joe has not, perhaps because his time is limited, but I don’t really know. Nowhere did I say buy it from me or point people to where they can get it from me, at his expense. I thought my posts made this pretty clear, including the ones you linked. I offered to help people who could not do it themselves and/or could not get in contact with Joe. I asked if anyone was selling kits to step forward and I’d stop, nobody did.

Joe and I are on good terms based on our last interaction. I hope this helps clarify some things, but I know I can’t appease everyone and people can choose to think the best or the worst.

#139 2 years ago

I downloaded Joe's original instruction sheet and it states quite clearly he would be making and selling looms soon. I purchased all the parts myself, so I know how much it costs to make a loom and how long it takes.
You sold your loom for less than Joe. Conveniently $20 less. All the communications are on Facebook.
Good people do good things so Joe has backed out nicely because he cannot be bothered wasting time on a drama that you created. The mod is not worth the hassle.

You are causing drama and your facts are confused. I have no idea what joe sells his mod setup for, where is that posted? I never posted any pricing here. I think maybe you have me confused with another guy who was selling the mod here on pinside (jmrazek) in a separate thread and I think also on fb, which I heard caused some issues. I’m not on fb so I am not entirely sure what went on there, just heard about it through a third party.

I did speak with Joe and did exactly what you said, offered to fill any overflow he couldn’t handle and give him a cut of that overflow.

#167 2 years ago

Did you try turning the sensitivity screw.

But your wiring looks wrong to me, or at least that’s not how I do it. You should have a power and ground wire coming into the side where the sensor wire is, that goes to game 12v. instead, I just see a black and green wire. On the other side, you should connect to the voltage regulator and then to the grogu.

F3C26051-9FCE-454F-9C93-D3FB51BFB349 (resized).jpegF3C26051-9FCE-454F-9C93-D3FB51BFB349 (resized).jpeg

#180 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Installed the Lermods grogu and could use some advice. I apologize in advance for my lack of electronics terminology.
Maybe somebody can help me understand how the electronics are supposed to work in theory. When the light sensor triggers the circuit board, is grogu supposed to run through a timed loop? Does a "re-flash" (trigger) of the sensor restart the loop immediately? Here are my main issues:
#1 In attract mode my game sounds like it has its turn signal on. The circuit board in the black Lermods box has what I'm thinking is a relay that has a very audible click to it, is this normal? It is super distracting in attract mode.
#2 With the constant insert flashing in Attract mode grogu's animatronics are like a very short choppy loop. Ive played with using the child insert as well as the child letters and can't get it to smooth out to where seems like grogu isn't just spazzing out in attract mode. Ive also played with the sensitivity on the board without finding a sweet spot. Anybody have any thoughts on how to not implement him during attract mode?
#3 Getting him positioned is a chore and half. Seems like you may need to be very careful about where he ends up. His arm repeatedly applying pressure against the plastic ramp is worrisome. The only way I've found him to be reasonably positioned is with the ramp running through in the crook of his neck. Trouble is, between the head and neck movements he's constantly repositioning himself. Anybody else having these struggles?
edit**
Gonna try to embed some videos...

With the cover on the black box and the glass on you can barely hear that clicking, but the clicking is normal, it's just the relay going on and off when the sensor is activated. During game play you can't hear anything.

The movement of your grogu in your video looks pretty normal and I think he's moving well. the left arm hitting the ramp is nothing to be concerned about, its not like it can be stripped or do any harm.

Getting him positioned is the hardest part. One thing you can try to do is trim a little more plastic off the bottom of his body so he sits just a little lower in the back position. just pull back his coat open to expose the plastic body and either dremel or snip off a bit more of the bottom.

#185 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

I haven't had issues with him moving so far but that's a great idea. I'll remember this if he ever decides to wiggle out of position.
It also has me wishing there was a way to swap it so his right arm is the one that moves since it's not obscured by a ramp. Looking at the mechanism taking it apart I don't think there's any way to make that happen, but would certainly be nice to give him full range of motion...

nope, impossible to switch arms, but I agree would be nice to have the option.

2 weeks later
#194 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

Lermods Any idea when the full Grogu kit might be back in stock?

Error on our website, they are in stock now, sorry and thanks for the heads up.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/the-mandalorian-animated-interactive-grogu

2 weeks later
#200 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I agree on the running all the time thing, it's a bad idea.
if you take one these Grogu toys apart, you'll see it isn't made for the long haul. It's a cheap toy, designed for 4 year old kids. The whole mech is flimsy plastic at best. So i don't want it running all the time either.
I bought a Grogu at Costco for $50 and took it apart. I removed the internal board and discarded it. I'm in the process of hooking it up to a Gottlieb pop bumper driver board (set for a 10 second pulse by changing a resistor), directly to the Grogu motor. Then i can use a playfield switch to trigger the movement of the Grogu through the Gottleib PBDB. I'm not quite done with the whole thing, but it looks like it will be the answer i'm looking for. Of course your mileage will vary...

I have mine running off the child insert on the left orbit. It will run in attract mode, which I like, but using the child insert, it’s nice that it coincides with the callout “go see the child” and then he starts moving. Originally, I had it triggering off one of the letters and I felt that was too much and too random.

Having taken apart many of these, I don’t find the quality to be particularly cheap. The motor, which is all we reuse, seems fairly decent and while I can’t speak much for longevity as I’ve only been running mine a few months, it’s still going strong and I have no reports of any failing.

As you say, your mileage may vary and it’s interesting to see others come up with alternatives to suit what they want.

1 month later
#208 2 years ago

For those not wanting grogu to move in attract mode, you can add this inline switch along the power line. I have ordered the switch and will shoot a video of how to do it when it arrives next week. All you need to do is cut the wire about 6” where it connects to power and solder in the switch. Just make sure you use the same color wire for input and output. I’d rate it a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10 for difficulty. Our version of grogu connects into the backbox so if you want to run the switch to the coindoor and back to the backbox, you’ll need about 12 feet of wire. Otherwise, it’s just a matter of opening the backbox and flipping the on/off switch.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FT4RBBM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_5BJC8SWDV19XDEA5TWA9

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I want to step down the power that leads to grogu so he doesn't dance like he's on crack. Curious if I attach this,(light intensity adjuster from comet) in line from the power out of Lermods black box,to the power into grogu if this would work? Thoughts?
[quoted image]

That will not work on the input side of of the black box, but it might work on the output side. The input needs to be 12v to power the relay board. We run the grogu at 7.5v, stepping it down from the 15v motor. If you step it down too much, you might not have enough power to run him and could damage the motor.

There is an easier solution. Inside the black box, you will see a small green regulator board. On that regulator board is a small silver set screw that allows you to adjust voltage. With the game off, you could turn it maybe an 1/8th of a turn clockwise to see if that is where you like it. Ideally, you want to use a multimeter so you can accurately measure the voltage. With game on and sensor activated, place the probes on the output + and - through holes and you will see it measures about 7.5v. With the probes still on the through holes, you can slowly turn that screw clockwise to lower the voltage down to 5v if you like. I think if you go too low on the voltage, you could generate too much heat and shorten the life of the grogu motor.

Happy to answer questions here or via PM.

1 week later
#216 2 years ago

Ok, got the cutoff switch today and shot a very short video. I didn't have a helper to hold the camera so I didn't record actual soldering.

Below is a link to the switch I used to stop grogu in attract mode. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Not planning on making retrofitted adapters, but if someone is considering buying a grogu from me and wants the switch installed, I can probably do it. I have one extra switch as they come in a 2-pack.

TronicsPros 2pcs LED Strip Light Inline On/Off Switch Cable DC Jack (5.5x2.1mm) Male to Female Connector, DC Jack Switch, LED Tape Connector, 12V Inline Rocker Switch DC Power Adapter Connector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FT4RBBM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_RCFAWDGNVXZ2E3TY3Q52

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Thanks for the suggestion Lermods. Silly question but what kind of wire can I use to extend it? Speaker wire ok? I’m thinking of attaching to the outside of the coin door but I need to figure out how to attach it. I’m hesitant but I think I may need to drill a hole to feed the wire through the door.

I should have mentioned that. You can use speaker wire if you want, 18-22 gauge is just fine, it’s cheap and easy to find at Home Depot. Hookup wire is another option, a little more expensive, use stranded, not solid. Also use 1/8” heat shrink to insulate the solder joints, electrical tape is also fine, just not as clean of a look.

2 weeks later
#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

I'm doing Grogu surgery with the Black Box from Lermods. I want to complete Grogu before mounting him. Can someone recommend the correct connectors to extend this connection between Grogu and the Black Box? Should I solder the extension at Grogu and then run a connector between those wires and Grogu? What connection? THANKS!
[quoted image][quoted image]

You can use these or something similar.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013JRWCBU/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_GNDB0K4C9JFESQ7HJ781

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Is this basically like wiring the toggle switch that Lermods posted and tying it to a push button switch? If so, I really like the idea. Nice clean install for the desired effect. Most days, I turn off my Mando after playing for a bit to not burn out Grogu, though I'd prefer to keep it on.

Should be exactly the same, any on/off 12v switch will work.

4 weeks later
#240 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Mines been going fine for a few months now. Actually crapped out briefly and got me nervous but turns out I just did a crappy job soldering one of the wires. I am conscious not to leave it on indefinitely when it's not in use since it runs more consistently on attract mode and I'm trying to not just put needless wear on the mechanism.
But overall super worth it such an awesome mod.

Zero reported failures on any of our sales of this mod. Two things you can do if you are concerned. First is to use the child insert by the left spinner, which comes on much less frequently compared to using one of the letters in the top lanes. The second one is to add an inline on/off switch, which I documented in this thread, which allows you to easily turn him off in attract mode if his movement bothers you.

If anyone buys one of our grogus and wants an on/off switch for the backbox, happy to accommodate it.

2 weeks later
#243 2 years ago
Quoted from jamesmauler1:

Does anyone have a 3d Printable mount for this mod... If not I may have to go to the drawing board. If I use as comes from learmods, he doesnt quite fit even after an hour of trying to get him in place. After I got him in place he either 1. Drops on the playfield due to movement, or 2. rubs against the plastic ramps, 3. obstructs the playfield. Would love to have something to hold him up incase movement causes shifting.

I’ve had mine on for months with no shifting issues. One thing you can do Is use a 2” long screw, go through one of the original mounting holes in the backboard and attach the screw to his back. I’d cut a small slit in his cloth so it doesn’t get caught up in the screw. It’s not the most elegant solution, but it will hold him in place.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Lermods: Have you figured out an automatic power on/off solution for your Grogu wiring kit? Looking for something that will power Grogu only during gameplay and not during attract mode, and don't want to hassle with a manual on/off switch. Been looking for another trigger in a Spike 2 pin that is game start dependent, but nothing obvious has shown up.....

Nope, not really exploring that, sorry. I’m pretty happy with how it functions, and the on/off switch helps too.

3 weeks later
#254 2 years ago
Quoted from lock9:

This is amazing! I have the basic toy triggered off the "H" and find the action less than polished during gameplay, and annoying during attract mode to the point where I turn off the game when I would prefer to have it on.
Any chance you would make this mod or kit available for sale?

May not totally appease you, but use the child insert by the left spinner, much less active. Also, very easy to add an on/off switch if you don’t want it active in attract mode. I detailed how to do it in this thread with a short video.

2 months later
#270 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

hi guys. what's the difference between the wiring harness or the full kit from lermods?? does the does ground had to be modified to move or the full kit is an actual replacement of the stock group on the mandalorian pinball??
cheers

The wiring harness is for those who want to buy and modify their own grogu. The full kit includes the harness and modified grogu, plug and play.

1 week later
#274 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I just installed mine. Is his head not supposed to touch the back box at all? I basically have him wedged in there.

His head should clear the top of the cabinet, but it is very close.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
9,900 (Firm)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grogu-modding-thread?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.