IMG_20220503_160705035 (resized).jpg
third batch closer (resized).jpg
Grogu Ultimate Batch 3 has begun (resized).jpg
More Grogu units (resized).jpg
FEE558BF-137C-40F4-AE0B-02C4ECE65AFD (resized).jpeg
B6C97788-E495-4BF5-9613-3E53602F02EA (resized).jpeg
E7BDF792-1DB9-49E5-896C-F2FD9E96E706 (resized).jpeg
Grogu bracket (resized).jpg
There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I just got my kit from Joe. I had the Grogu prepped and ready. The kit took me about 20 minutes to install and its well worth it!
Thanks JOE Acejedi

I tried contacting Joe but no response. Is there a website that I should go to get the kit from? I thought he would announce the kits for sale on here. Anyone else selling the kits?

#102 2 years ago

Whatever you do. Do NOT spill water on it

16322494827845624353128092244128 (resized).jpg16322494827845624353128092244128 (resized).jpg

#103 2 years ago

Hello, all. I've developed a version of the child toy for my mando premium. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on the game so I tested it in my Deadpool. Currently I am able to trigger "The Force" motion and a necklace fade led pattern by detecting a coil firing. Also there are 2 other light sensors that trigger different necklace LED patterns and random child movements. I've only played mando pro a few times so things may evolve once I try it on the actual game. Here is a short video of the child triggered by the VUK firing on my Deadpool. Sorry for the poor quality, this was just a proof of concept.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jOYCPrrPDScso9hVf5OYSfrkWdEGKVDo/view?usp=sharing

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I just got my kit from Joe. I had the Grogu prepped and ready. The kit took me about 20 minutes to install and its well worth it!
Thanks JOE Acejedi

How much is the kit from Joe?

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Hello, all. I've developed a version of the child toy for my mando premium. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on the game so I tested it in my Deadpool. Currently I am able to trigger "The Force" motion and a necklace fade led pattern by detecting a coil firing. Also there are 2 other light sensors that trigger different necklace LED patterns and random child movements. I've only played mando pro a few times so things may evolve once I try it on the actual game. Here is a short video of the child triggered by the VUK firing on my Deadpool. Sorry for the poor quality, this was just a proof of concept.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jOYCPrrPDScso9hVf5OYSfrkWdEGKVDo/view?usp=sharing

Interested to know what your design is! Originally I was hoping to do the same so that Grogu's movement is more of a rare event (triggering via the magnet beneath him seems perfect), rather than something that happens any time a particular insert lights up (subject to stuttering due to light shows, etc).

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

How much is the kit from Joe?

The Kit I bought from Joe which included the necklace led's cost me $200 delivered

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

rather than something that happens any time a particular insert lights up (subject to stuttering due to light shows, etc).

There really isn't any stuttering if using a converter to send 5v to Grogu. His movements are normal, like the toy is out of the box, and it's slow enough motion that it doesn't appear to stutter. And there's no way you can pay attention to him during gameplay anyway while your ball is in play.

#108 2 years ago

Hi all, I decided to sign up on Pinside to share my build and thanks those people who help me to achieving my goal by reading this post, especially ace for his awesome works. Here is my version of this mode with many changes….I used a step down and reduce the voltage, slow down the Grogu gesture, it’s more realistic…after that I’ve changed my mind about the relay with light sensor, to many Jerky trigger, replaced by a timed relay with a switch trigger to start the count down, at the same times I show you the fixation that I used to fix him. See the picture and the video, is better than long explanations….

Here is the video
Step down

Timer test

The result

You will find all the informations and pictures here but sorry it is in French
https://www.flipjuke.fr/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=145894

If you have any question feel you free, I will do my best to answer you and sorry for my approximate English
3AEA1E18-3DDD-4661-BBD0-4F3C9606205C (resized).jpeg3AEA1E18-3DDD-4661-BBD0-4F3C9606205C (resized).jpeg398222E4-DAA0-4D04-BEED-0BE4AE045C9A (resized).jpeg398222E4-DAA0-4D04-BEED-0BE4AE045C9A (resized).jpeg08BF95A0-37F7-4977-9CFB-1861C86530AB (resized).jpeg08BF95A0-37F7-4977-9CFB-1861C86530AB (resized).jpeg83968C47-1615-4357-A096-30481C901541 (resized).jpeg83968C47-1615-4357-A096-30481C901541 (resized).jpeg39C58BC3-AE15-45C9-BDC1-F1D1A0F10B0C (resized).jpeg39C58BC3-AE15-45C9-BDC1-F1D1A0F10B0C (resized).jpegAAF77D36-1E69-4330-A2DB-C84F90960E96 (resized).jpegAAF77D36-1E69-4330-A2DB-C84F90960E96 (resized).jpeg

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Interested to know what your design is! Originally I was hoping to do the same so that Grogu's movement is more of a rare event (triggering via the magnet beneath him seems perfect), rather than something that happens any time a particular insert lights up (subject to stuttering due to light shows, etc).

It's a PCB/microcontroller that interfaces with the original board. Like you, my goal was to control the movements and limit the run time based on game events. The magnetic sensor I'm using to detect a firing coil should also work fine on the premium's child magnet. I prefer the magnetic sensor to the light sensors that are more difficult to place and are often out of calibration from one sensor to the next. A local operator has offered to let me install it on one of his pros next week, so I'm hoping to learn more about mounting and game interactions once that's done.

#110 2 years ago

Any trick to mounting these? My little fella keeps slouching down.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Any trick to mounting these? My little fella keeps slouching down.

you can use a long screw (like a 3" drywall screw) to secure him through the stock mounting holes if he moves out of place.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

you can use a long screw (like a 3" drywall screw) to secure him through the stock mounting holes if he moves out of place.

FYI I got your Grogu kit delivered today, thanks for the fast turnaround.

By chance do you have a picture of Grogu secured by the screw? Also in an earlier post your described removing his arm and soldering something, has that step been removed from the newer build you sent? Your instructions seem easier than I thought!

#113 2 years ago

I took a hangar and cut a 10" piece... bent it around its neck under his/her cowl. Then i ran the remaining length through the screwhole on the back board, bent it down on the backside and taped it.
Not sure if this is the best way but worked well for me so farm good luck

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

FYI I got your Grogu kit delivered today, thanks for the fast turnaround.
By chance do you have a picture of Grogu secured by the screw? Also in an earlier post your described removing his arm and soldering something, has that step been removed from the newer build you sent? Your instructions seem easier than I thought!

I don’t have a pic because I haven’t had to do it, mine is staying in place without any mount, but you would just go from the back of the backboard through the stock mounting holes.

The part about removing his arm was referring to diy for grogu. There is a rubber clasp the left arm attaches to that can be tricky to remove and reattach. If you are modding grogu yourself, you have to rotate the arm up to remove the rubber clasp. No soldering involved.

I’m glad I could get it out to you. Acejedi is the original maker and you can buy from him directly,. If you can’t reach him or want it quickly, we do turn orders around in about a day as I have been burning the midnight oil filling mod orders. It’s on our website.

#115 2 years ago

I just installed Lermod's Grogu MOD and Bob sure made it easy peasy to do. The prewired, 'black box' that he uses is great and the MOD was shipped very quickly. I did have a heck of a time trying to situate the doll so that his movements were not impeded, especially his head by the bottom of the backbox. But, by refolding his cape (a lot of excess material on the bottom that 'raised' him up) and using a small gauge wire to keep him in place, I was finally able to place him so that everything that is supposed to move can do so and not bind up. LERMOD did a fine job in creating a turn key approach and I can recommend it as the MOD does add to the game's fun factor. But, it certainly does stay 'active', maybe a bit too much for my tastes. I have the sensor located on the 'c' (child) led but I am going to experiment with placing it on different LED's to see if I can reduce the frequency of its movements so that they become an 'event' when activated as opposed to an almost continuous 'activity'. Kind of like, maybe, a mode unto itself. Anyway, just my 2 cents fwiw.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I just installed Lermod's Grogu MOD and Bob sure made it easy peasy to do. The prewired, 'black box' that he uses is great and the MOD was shipped very quickly. I did have a heck of a time trying to situate the doll so that his movements were not impeded, especially his head by the bottom of the backbox. But, by refolding his cape (a lot of excess material on the bottom that 'raised' him up) and using a small gauge wire to keep him in place, I was finally able to place him so that everything that is supposed to move can do so and not bind up. LERMOD did a fine job in creating a turn key approach and I can recommend it as the MOD does add to the game's fun factor. But, it certainly does stay 'active', maybe a bit too much for my tastes. I have the sensor located on the 'c' (child) led but I am going to experiment with placing it on different LED's to see if I can reduce the frequency of its movements so that they become an 'event' when activated as opposed to an almost continuous 'activity'. Kind of like, maybe, a mode unto itself. Anyway, just my 2 cents fwiw.

This is exciting and I just ordered mine! If the idea is to reduce his movement, would it make sense for Grogu to animate when the magnet activates (when you send the ball to the child through lit orbits? Or would that not be enough?

#117 2 years ago

I am not knowledgeable in electronics so I don't think I can answer your question accurately but to do that I believe would likely require a different type of sensor than comes with the MOD. I will pose the question to Bob and see what he says and post his answer.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

This is exciting and I just ordered mine! If the idea is to reduce his movement, would it make sense for Grogu to animate when the magnet activates (when you send the ball to the child through lit orbits? Or would that not be enough?

You could use a less active insert, such as the child insert on the left orbit by the spinner. I only have a pro so I can’t test the magnet, but that’s a very different setup.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You could use a less active insert, such as the child insert on the left orbit by the spinner. I only have a pro so I can’t test the magnet, but that’s a very different setup.

Seems like a good alternative. I plan on trying that.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Seems like a good alternative. I plan on trying that.

Let us know how it works. I’ll be getting my mod soon too

#121 2 years ago

OK. I relocated the sensor to the 'child insert' by the spinner as Bob suggested. Much better. Has less activity and does tie into the theme better, imho, as it activates when that insert activates. It still has a lot of activity in the attract mode of course because of all of the inserts flashing. But, I think it is much more satisfying now. To accomplish the sensor move I did have to relocate the control (black) box closer to the spinner location in order to enable the sensor to be placed there. Not a problem but I did have to solder in a longer power lead in order to reach the 4 Way Stern Spike Splitter that Bob also sells. really enjoying the MOD and the game itself....bolted to the floor for sure.

#122 2 years ago

I tied an additional wire to the headplate of grogu. Then took that wire and twisted it around the power cable. It seems the power cable now triggers the movement. So he moves, although non stop. It cycles through a standard set of moves.
I removed the left arm mechanisme so that does not work anymore since the ramp obstruct the movement anyway. I am happy he is alive in the back. Will be looking for a different solution in the future where movement is more limited and different moves are triggered.

#123 2 years ago

Once the child is mounted in the game, is there any room for arm movement under the ramp? If so, can someone give me an estimate of how much? Thanks!

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Once the child is mounted in the game, is there any room for arm movement under the ramp? If so, can someone give me an estimate of how much? Thanks!

yes, but it's not a full range of motion. His arm will move about half way up and that's about it. No way around it because of the ramp.

#125 2 years ago

Could this not work by:
Powering from 5v off the empty light board connector in the middle of the playfield.
Ground coming by splitting the ground for the magnet.
Hence it would only work when magnet is activated.

Just pondering before i start surgery on grigu.

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Could this not work by:
Powering from 5v off the empty light board connector in the middle of the playfield.
Ground coming by splitting the ground for the magnet.
Hence it would only work when magnet is activated.
Just pondering before i start surgery on grigu.

The voltages are different for the magnet, dont think you want to do that.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Mine had very limited movement and caused the whole grogu to move (i did not yet hard fix him to the backboard). Without the are movement he stays put.

#128 2 years ago

I hope Joe is getting a slice of this Cheddar.

#129 2 years ago

LER mods, thanks you for the Guru mod. It adds so much character to the pin it just makes it complete. I would have never been able to do this mod on my own even with all the on line instructions. You rock!

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Chumbuket:

LER mods, thanks you for the Guru mod. It adds so much character to the pin it just makes it complete. I would have never been able to do this mod on my own even with all the on line instructions. You rock!

You are welcome, but ACEJEDI deserves the credit for the mod, we are just helping meet some of the demand (and answer any technical questions.)

I agree that it is a game changer for sure. Having him move compared to the static stock Grogu really changes how you perceive the game. it doesn't affect game play of course, but it does provide a more interactive experience.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We use this type of an interactive setup for many of our mods. I don't have a grogu to mod, but if people want the wiring bundled so all they would have to do is make the connection to Grogu and plug it into the game, we could provide that setup. I would provide bare wires to connect to Grogu, you'd just have to make that connection with basic soldering or whatever method you choose. I didn't see anyone else say they were making a bundled set up, but if someone else is doing it, happy to rescind my offer as I don't want to infringe on anyone. If anyone is interested, just PM me.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You are welcome, but ACEJEDI deserves the credit for the mod, we are just helping meet some of the demand (and answer any technical questions.)
I agree that it is a game changer for sure. Having him move compared to the static stock Grogu really changes how you perceive the game. it doesn't affect game play of course, but it does provide a more interactive experience.

#133 2 years ago

Edit: just read Joe's FB post so my comment is not applicable

#134 2 years ago

People.....chill.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How come you have hijacked some one else's mod? I am sure you would be pissed if someone did the same thing to you.

When Acejedi comes on to this thread and says it is ok for you to take it over I may think this is ok.

I was hesitant to respond, but you accused me of doing something that isn’t true and you don’t have all the facts. I’m not going to share everything, but will respond once and I hope this doesn’t turn into something it shouldn’t be. To directly answer your questions, I have not hijacked this mod, not even sure what that means and, yes, I would not be happy if someone copied my mod, especially without reaching out first to ask if it was ok. That said, it happens all the time and it’s part of the business, like it or not, nothing is patented.

At first, I didn’t realize joe was making kits and thought it was diy only, which, in fact, was his original motivation, so I offered to put the wiring harness together for people as that’s pretty tricky. Even wiring the doll isn’t easy. I have been in touch with joe to discuss me helping pick up demand he could not fill (and giving him a cut) as he seems pretty busy with his day job, I think he travels a lot. I’m able to do it because this is an exact setup we use for most of our interactive mods so we have good stock of the parts and the expertise to do it. His set up is not original, but again, he deserves all the credit for tying it into the grogu doll. I have asked him if he wants me to stop making them and he did not tell me to do that. I have always given him credit for his mod. I have pointed people to buy from him, but it’s not easy because he doesn’t have a website and people have told me he doesn’t always respond to pms. I believe he also isn’t selling them internationally.

I have been active in this thread trying to help people troubleshoot and answer questions, Joe has not, perhaps because his time is limited, but I don’t really know. Nowhere did I say buy it from me or point people to where they can get it from me, at his expense. I thought my posts made this pretty clear, including the ones you linked. I offered to help people who could not do it themselves and/or could not get in contact with Joe. I asked if anyone was selling kits to step forward and I’d stop, nobody did.

Joe and I are on good terms based on our last interaction. I hope this helps clarify some things, but I know I can’t appease everyone and people can choose to think the best or the worst.

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I was hesitant to respond, but you accused me of doing something that isn’t true and you don’t have all the facts. I’m not going to share everything, but will respond once and I hope this doesn’t turn into something it shouldn’t be. To directly answer your questions, I have not hijacked this mod, not even sure what that means and, yes, I would not be happy if someone copied my mod, especially without reaching out first to ask if it was ok. That said, it happens all the time and it’s part of the business, like it or not, nothing is patented.
At first, I didn’t realize joe was making kits and thought it was diy only, which, in fact, was his original motivation, so I offered to put the wiring harness together for people as that’s pretty tricky. Even wiring the doll isn’t easy. I have been in touch with joe to discuss me helping pick up demand he could not fill (and giving him a cut) as he seems pretty busy with his day job, I think he travels a lot. I’m able to do it because this is an exact setup we use for most of our interactive mods so we have good stock of the parts and the expertise to do it. His set up is not original, but again, he deserves all the credit for tying it into the grogu doll. I have asked him if he wants me to stop making them and he did not tell me to do that. I have always given him credit for his mod. I have pointed people to buy from him, but it’s not easy because he doesn’t have a website and people have told me he doesn’t always respond to pms. I believe he also isn’t selling them internationally.
I have been active in this thread trying to help people troubleshoot and answer questions, Joe has not, perhaps because his time is limited, but I don’t really know. Nowhere did I say buy it from me or point people to where they can get it from me, at his expense. I thought my posts made this pretty clear, including the ones you linked. I offered to help people who could not do it themselves and/or could not get in contact with Joe. I asked if anyone was selling kits to step forward and I’d stop, nobody did.
Joe and I are on good terms based on our last interaction. I hope this helps clarify some things, but I know I can’t appease everyone and people can choose to think the best or the worst.

#137 2 years ago

I downloaded Joe's original instruction sheet and it states quite clearly he would be making and selling looms soon. I purchased all the parts myself, so I know how much it costs to make a loom and how long it takes.
You sold your loom for less than Joe. Conveniently $20 less. All the communications are on Facebook.
Good people do good things so Joe has backed out nicely because he cannot be bothered wasting time on a drama that you created. The mod is not worth the hassle.

Why come in here and cause drama? Your comments is what makes this site toxic. I ended up getting a wiring harness from lermod since Joe never got back to me on here and never posted in this forum like he said he would. I get it he’s probably busy. Not everyone is on Facebook either. Lermod has been respectful and has always been giving credit to Joe. Im glad Lermod stepped up and helped Joe out respectfully.

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Why come in here and cause drama? Your comments is what makes this site toxic. I ended up getting a wiring harness from lermod since Joe never got back to me on here and never posted in this forum like he said he would. I get it he’s probably busy. Not everyone is on Facebook either. Lermod has been respectful and has always been giving credit to Joe. Im glad Lermod stepped up and helped Joe out respectfully.

#139 2 years ago

I downloaded Joe's original instruction sheet and it states quite clearly he would be making and selling looms soon. I purchased all the parts myself, so I know how much it costs to make a loom and how long it takes.
You sold your loom for less than Joe. Conveniently $20 less. All the communications are on Facebook.
Good people do good things so Joe has backed out nicely because he cannot be bothered wasting time on a drama that you created. The mod is not worth the hassle.

You are causing drama and your facts are confused. I have no idea what joe sells his mod setup for, where is that posted? I never posted any pricing here. I think maybe you have me confused with another guy who was selling the mod here on pinside (jmrazek) in a separate thread and I think also on fb, which I heard caused some issues. I’m not on fb so I am not entirely sure what went on there, just heard about it through a third party.

I did speak with Joe and did exactly what you said, offered to fill any overflow he couldn’t handle and give him a cut of that overflow.

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You are causing drama and your facts are confused. I have no idea what joe sells his mod setup for, where is that posted? I never posted any pricing here. I think maybe you have me confused with another guy who was selling the mod here on pinside (jmrazek) in a separate thread and I think also on fb, which I heard caused some issues. I’m not on fb so I am not entirely sure what went on there, just heard about it through a third party.
I did speak with Joe and offered to fill any overflow he couldn’t handle and give him a cut of that overflow.

Maybe I do have you confused. I will remove my comments, sorry for the confusion. Please accept my apology.

#141 2 years ago

Hi all,

Carrying over a discussion from r/pinball on this topic. I’ve got a way to make the doll interact directly with game events that I was able to proof-of-concept last night (along with some other cool and completely unrelated stuff!). It comes with a laundry list of caveats and minor details to figure out, but it should work. The bad news is that it’s pretty technical to get it all working correctly and can bork your game if you screw something up. It should be fairly simple to put a kit or something together with either a Raspberry Pi or an Arduino/ESP2866 plus a few other bits, but it’s going to take some dev time to polish it.

Anyway, the question I asked on reddit was if there’s a consensus on what the doll “should” do, because unless I wrote a bunch of custom software to make it user-configurable it’s kind of a one-and-done thing. So with that in mind, what does the wishlist of “when X happens, the doll should do Y” look like?

Also, question about the Pro model: since there’s no magnet, is there any animation or anything for the mystery award or does it just happen? Technically the time the magnet holds onto the ball on the Premium/LE counts as a “mode” which is easy to trigger, but I don’t know if there’s anything comparable on a Pro.

#142 2 years ago

Oh yeah, also would anyone be willing to chop up a doll and donate it to the cause? I can do the software side but the cutting and mounting is the part I’m hopeless at, lol.

#143 2 years ago

What should the doll do? Move.

I'm very happy with that outcome. I don't care if it moves randomly because of what light it's connected to. In this game, if you're looking up when playing- you're draining. Honestly doesn't matter to me when it moves, just that it does move. Seeing him move in attract mode is fantastic.

#144 2 years ago

Grogu to raise his hand on the magnet grab, standard ball save and 'heal' save.

General interaction at your will.

Go to sleep at game over, wake up at game start.

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Seeing him move in attract mode is fantastic.

Others have said that they don't want him to move in attract mode though, so the differences of opinion are what I'm interested in since it's likely going to be a "one size fits all" solution (or at least very minimally configurable).

Also, I managed to find a doll locally (very last one at a Best Buy about 30 minutes away) so hopefully I can start hacking away at him today after I go pick it up later.

And by "hacking," I mean software. I still don't want to chop him up, so I'll trade someone for a chopped-up one if you want. haha

Ooh, maybe it would be fun to have him “sleep” until you coin up, at which point he could do a little dance and raise his hand out since he loves shiny objects.

#146 2 years ago

Headed out to grab the doll now, I may throw up a stream on Twitch later while I fiddle with it if anyone wants to watch.

#147 2 years ago

And awaaaaay we go!

D3587EF7-3796-45C7-BE79-E6FB6F34BD42 (resized).jpegD3587EF7-3796-45C7-BE79-E6FB6F34BD42 (resized).jpeg
#148 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

And awaaaaay we go!
[quoted image]

Apart from just being generically creepy, those detached eyes make me think of the Andross boss fight in Star Fox 64:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#149 2 years ago

It was recommended hooking up grogu to child insert by the spinner. I’m still confused to where this is. Is it the letter C?

AAB5F20F-FFE3-4A85-AAF9-11237A643EF6 (resized).jpegAAB5F20F-FFE3-4A85-AAF9-11237A643EF6 (resized).jpeg
#150 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

It was recommended hooking up grogu to child insert by the spinner. I’m still confused to where this is. Is it the letter C?
[quoted image]

The idea is that the Child insert will be lit "only" when the feature is actually going to have Grogu grab the ball, so it feels like better integration than the C-H-I-L-D lanes which can be lit under a lot more circumstances.

Looks like it's a printed light board there with a few LEDs on it, not a bayonet bulb socket that would be more obvious from the bottom of the playfield. Might be why you had trouble finding it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 22.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grogu-modding-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.