(Topic ID: 170517)

GRIMBALL - A Pinball Horror Comic

By RKSmith

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cover_01 (resized).png

#1 7 years ago

Hey! I started an ongoing comic a little over a month ago called GRIMBALL, it's an omage to all my favorite horror movies as well as pinball! All the arcade machines and tables in the comic are based on real ones, some are way more obvious than others though. I don't wanna say too much cause I want the comic to speak for itself, so please if you have a moment check it out and let me know what you think:

http://grimball.doubledanger.zone/post/150438679315

updates are on Tuesdays!

cover_01 (resized).pngcover_01 (resized).png

#2 7 years ago

Can you post a bit of it in this thread...I think the mysterious link from an unknown member is scaring people away...

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Can you post a bit of it in this thread...I think the mysterious link from an unknown member is scaring people away...

He's been here almost four years though. Just hasn't posted before.

#4 7 years ago

Yeah sorry haha, I've just never really felt like I've had anything substantial to say or add to the conversation till now. I've been a fan of pinball for literally as long as I can remember and this comic is sorta my love letter to 'em (and also horror movies, but this isn't a horror movie forum). I attached the first page to the OP, but I figured that's what you see when you click the link so I wasn't sure if it was needed initially.

#5 7 years ago

Looks good, can't wait for the rest

#6 7 years ago

enjoyed it so far.... was bummed when I came to the "end" and now have to wait - lol

#7 7 years ago

I like it. Very cool!

1 year later
    #8 6 years ago

Any update on this?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grimball-a-pinball-horror-comic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.