Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

517CBE03-1659-46B3-B0CC-5D76B1004E7A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from JB-7X:

There is a new place up there that recently started showing up on the Pinball map app called title town pinball. They have a ton of games from what I saw on the list. Only downside is there are weird hours and limited days to when it’s actually open. Not 100% sure on the whole deal yet tho. My in laws live up in the GB area so on my next visit I was going to investigate and see what’s going on up there.

You don’t have to do an undercover investigation.

As Bailorgana has stated it is only open for leagues, tournaments and special engagements. So it’s not an arcade or bar to go play when you want too.
    So if you want to play there you have to signup for a league or tournament. Kinda like PAPA but no not quite at that level.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from JB-7X:

Probably a poor choice of words. I would like to check it out next time I make a trip up. Guess I’ll have to plan my next trip around when there’s an event going on. I’m not a tournament player by any means but whatever, if that’s what it takes to go in and have a look around I’m all for the experience.

Definitely play in one. You will have a good time even if you don’t play tournaments.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/green-bay-wi-where-to-play?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.