Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

517CBE03-1659-46B3-B0CC-5D76B1004E7A (resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Heading up there on Labor day weekend. Gonna nerd out at the Railroad Museum, but where are some good places to play pinball in the Green Bay area?

Don C.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from Don_C:

Heading up there on Labor day weekend. Gonna nerd out at the Railroad Museum, but where are some good places to play pinball in the Green Bay area?
    Don C.

There is a new place up there that recently started showing up on the Pinball map app called title town pinball. They have a ton of games from what I saw on the list. Only downside is there are weird hours and limited days to when it’s actually open. Not 100% sure on the whole deal yet tho. My in laws live up in the GB area so on my next visit I was going to investigate and see what’s going on up there.

#3 5 years ago

Formerly from GB, now in LA. Actually heading in for the weekend myself as well. Can tell you there wasn't really anywhere worth going before. Looks like Simonet's got a DP. That Title Town Pinball place looks legit tho, unfortunately -

"TitleTown pinball is ONLY open for leagues, tournaments and private special events. To participate in a league, tournament or special event, you must be registered. Anyone can register for a league or tournament by sending an email to [email protected] and say you want to play in the upcoming event. We are not open to the public for drop in play."

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from JB-7X:

There is a new place up there that recently started showing up on the Pinball map app called title town pinball. They have a ton of games from what I saw on the list. Only downside is there are weird hours and limited days to when it’s actually open. Not 100% sure on the whole deal yet tho. My in laws live up in the GB area so on my next visit I was going to investigate and see what’s going on up there.

You don’t have to do an undercover investigation.

As Bailorgana has stated it is only open for leagues, tournaments and special engagements. So it’s not an arcade or bar to go play when you want too.
    So if you want to play there you have to signup for a league or tournament. Kinda like PAPA but no not quite at that level.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

You don’t have to do an undercover investigation.

Probably a poor choice of words. I would like to check it out next time I make a trip up. Guess I’ll have to plan my next trip around when there’s an event going on. I’m not a tournament player by any means but whatever, if that’s what it takes to go in and have a look around I’m all for the experience.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from JB-7X:

Probably a poor choice of words. I would like to check it out next time I make a trip up. Guess I’ll have to plan my next trip around when there’s an event going on. I’m not a tournament player by any means but whatever, if that’s what it takes to go in and have a look around I’m all for the experience.

if you play pinball, you are a tournament player

They come in all skill levels. The same 4-8 people win the majority of events, but there is usually some fun matches between the other 40 people that are more close in skill level

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from JB-7X:

Definitely play in one. You will have a good time even if you don’t play tournaments.

#8 5 years ago

No pinball but this place has good beer

517CBE03-1659-46B3-B0CC-5D76B1004E7A (resized).jpeg517CBE03-1659-46B3-B0CC-5D76B1004E7A (resized).jpeg
    #9 5 years ago

Press Start Rec Room just opened up, they have a GOTG and TSPP. Simonet's has Deadpool, Game of Thrones, and Guns N Roses.

#10 5 years ago

Sgambati's New York Pizza
    www.sgambatisnewyorkpizza.com
    1700 Sand Acres Dr, De Pere, WI 54115

Sgambats has lethal weapon, demo man, & a centipede arcade.

Simonet's Bar
    925 Main St, Green Bay, WI 54301

Simonets doesn't have food but they have pinball. At least three machines the last time I was there.

#11 5 years ago

Thanks everybody, between these suggestions and the pinball map, this should go well! I emailed the Title Town address to see if there are any events we can crash this weekend.

Everybody have a great weekend!

Don C.

#12 5 years ago

Simonet's has good pins that are serviced regularly. I would recommend them.

#13 5 years ago

This morning my wife goes "we should drive home to visit friends and family this weekend." So as it turns out, I'll be in Green Bay this weekend as well. I'll definitely be going to Simonet's to check out Deadpool.

2 months later
    #14 5 years ago

I just saw this thread. I own TitleTown Pinball. Yes we're only open for tournaments and league. Anyone can join any tournament or league. You just have to email me ahead of time. But basically only open 3 days per month. The schedule is on the website. titletownpinball.com
    If you just want drop in play I would recommend Simonet's in Green Bay or Player 2 arcade bar in Appleton.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/green-bay-wi-where-to-play?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.