ramp police (resized).jpg
2 cents (resized).jpg
DSCF6866 (resized).JPG
DSCF6863 (resized).JPG
DSCF6860 (resized).JPG
DSCF6858 (resized).JPG
p184605_b_v8_ac (resized).jpg
534F2E32-C604-4857-9B49-80826D2C4A16 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpu-slave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

had a guy contact me about a"want ad" that i had up a year ago. i was looking for the ramps for a bally game show. He asked me if i ever had any luck finding them. i told him i had a few offers from people on purchasing their used ones, but i thought they were too high on asking price and were in worse shape than the ones i already had on it.....So, i just repaired mine and sold the game. I gave him the info of one of the gentleman that did contact me with a set of used ramps. He was asking $80 for the left ramp when he contacted me last year asking me if i would like to buy them. well... the new interested buyer contacts me back after i give him the guys info and tells me now the guy is asking $500 for the 2 ramps now. I can see maybe asking a little higher price on something that is hard to come by. but these things are rough and used with cracks. trying to bend the guy over and take full advantage of him like this is absurd. Its a shame we have people like this on here.

This kind of fu#$*ng drama is exactly why I rarely answer WTB posts anymore... I would rather toss it in the trash than subject myself to the hysteria that some people need to start if they feel things don't line up exactly with their personal worldview. Price Policing an ad is one thing, but crying about details of a private sale? That not only you were not a part of but misrepresented the details of the terms of the potential deal? WT actual F? Sure, almost everyone has a different view to this hobby - and rarely does that line up exactly with how someone else may approach things - but can we at least get some honesty?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpu-slave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/greedy-pinsider?tu=cpu-slave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.