(Topic ID: 194288)

*GREED* Knock three times, because your pricing is nuts.

By shacklersrevenge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Manny10
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    501db64f978121e9177aa0c64e9e449e1d4251d7 (resized).jpg
    b124502c996eb1257c49f984c79ba48a329898d2 (resized).jpg
    Stern-Terminator-3-Pinball-Machine-Super-Bright-LEDS-_57 (resized).jpg
    greed (resized).jpg
    IMG_2482 (resized).PNG
    The_end_is_nigh_(1) (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (2) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fisherdaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

and a Batman Forever for $3700 are worth $1000 more over night, just because someone felt those numbers sound good to them.

LMAO!! I totally agree with you. I'm just laughing because I just read that batman forever thread where he told you to go and create your own thread. Normally I add a few hundred to my asking price because I know people are going to try and talk me down. But, this inflation we are seeing is not to cover haggling its just plain greed. What's going to happen is some poor sap will buy those inflated games, and in turn he will think that his games are really valued at that inflated rate. Then he will list them at a higher price on craigslist and the cycle of inflation will continue on.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

This thread again?

This again? people complaining about a repeating thread theme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fisherdaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/greed-knock-three-times-because-your-pricing-is-nuts?tu=fisherdaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.