You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WXVpb (resized).jpg
20181204_112404 (resized).jpg
20181105_194928 (002) (resized).jpg
images-4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbaum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 5 years ago

#total-nuclear-annihilation when you get multiball while destroying the reactor. Everything is coming at you so fast and the music is perfect, it gets my heart pumping every time.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Oh man, Jurassic Park. I love feeding the T-Rex during the mode. That's still the greatest shot in pinball for me. It's timed 30 seconds so you have to be careful with the ball but also speed up. If you have the shaker motor on, you can feel the whole place rumbling as the T-Rex stomps around waiting to be fed. And then when you hit a PERFECT side flipper shot and hear the metallic "clink" as you place the ball in front of T-Rex and you watch him eat the ball. Oh man, what a feeling. You get a few seconds to celebrate that shot as the guy in the background yells out "nooo! no no no no no!!!!" Such a great moment for any player. That's my favorite shot/adrenaline rush in all of pinball (so far) and nothing else comes close.
Another great adrenaline rush for me is when Jurassic Park is in multiball mode, you spell CHAOS and then get the jackpot. The game yells out "JAAAACKPOOOOOOOT" and the music/sounds to accompany it is so awesome. And then when you continue that mode and you are able to feed the T-Rex for the Super Jackpot..... what a RUSH that is! And then the multiball ends and that awesome music starts playing to let you know you accomplished a great feat in the game. No time to celebrate the chaos but still awesome.
Another great rush is for Dialed In, when you are in a mode and you hit the big bang. That's awesome every time, and if the ball happens to fall into the sim card hole right after..... WOOOOOOO!!
The first time you start multiball on Metallica. I like how it gives you a moment to understand what's happening in the game, and then the guy gets zapped as he flails around. Very cool and I remember the rush I used to get from that.
To a lesser degree, the +million point shot during multiball on Whirlwind. Hitting it is great but no real time to celebrate, but I love the celebration and light show.
Also Alien pinball, when you get the mode where the machine basically turns all the lights off and someone yells out "WE LOST POWER!!" and then the sounds of some monster coming after you, followed by a quick multiball out of nowhere with the lights simultaneously coming back on. (this is how I remember it... it's been a while).

Love the T-Rex multiball - also when you get the 6 (7) ball multiball also a huge rush.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbaum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/greatest-adrenaline-rush-in-pinball?tu=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.