You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jacksonoz.gif
Unknown-2.jpeg
tumblr_lxt5tjB9Tf1qd8nujo1_500.gif
please-don-t-interrupt-me-when-i-m-tal.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n2kenai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 11 years ago

It is pretty frustrating that not many understand how to hold a camera steady for these videos.
This particular video features a lot more goodies like music, sounds effects, and the flippers really don't make that errrrrrrrrrrr sound, as Jack suggested in his panel discussion. It seems that there is a sling shot up near the lanes as well? I didn't know that before. There is so much more to look forward to and I personally am pretty excited. This game is stunning and I appreciate the dedication and attention to detail that Jack and his team have put into this game for us. I for one am interested in the latest and greatest, and something fresh in pinball is just what this past time needs. Thank you Jack for sharing as much as have already. You are definitely stirring up the industry.

#28 11 years ago

Some people like to complain, and play the role of the devil's advocate. With a diverse community of opinions, it all offers a wealth of information for Jack to feed on. While it is good to offer feedback, it is better to offer a solution to the complaint. Since many of the topics here are mere speculation, maybe I can add some positive thoughts to it.

The first thing I noticed about this video is that the kicker posts are black. Obviously, they are not going to be that way, and since Jack has said that the GI has yet to be revealed, and that there are no bulbs in the game, it would make sense that the GI may be coming from the posts. This would be awesome. Now, if the post GI are RGB, that would definitely be something to behold as they would be interactive with modes and change with the game play. Seeing that Jack has said that some elements are still under review for patent pending, I would give the guy some credit for allowing us to see a taste of what is to come. Especially since he is sending a prototype into a forum where Stern is present. It has been reported that Gary viewed the machine, or he had his staff photograph it.

I believe that Jack is standing behind his machine and wants the best for it, and us. He is allowing enough previews to satisfy and whet the appetite of those who have purchased, and to entice new buyers to join in. What he is doing is brilliant and despite many negative responses, which I am sure is disheartening for him, he will persevere in the end. Just be patient, there is more cool stuff to come. I myself am eager to see what is going to be unique about the crystal ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 16.95
$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n2kenai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-woz-game-play-video-from-the-nwps?tu=n2kenai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.