Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by adborto
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I am here on this site because my husband and I love pinball and I am desperately seeking a Medieval Madness (preferably the Royal Remake) as a gift for a special birthday. I would take something less than that, but MMR would be the Holy Grail of terrific surprises. Can anyone help?

#2 3 years ago

You should consider adding your location . Also post WTB and title in post subject line . Good luck with your search .

Shane

#3 3 years ago

I see a few of the Royal Edition are listed in the Pinside Marketplace: California, Ohio and Minnesota

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irish_viking59:

I am here on this site because my husband and I love pinball and I am desperately seeking a Medieval Madness (preferably the Royal Remake) as a gift for a special birthday. I would take something less than that, but MMR would be the Holy Grail of terrific surprises. Can anyone help?

Really Sweet of you!

#5 3 years ago

I’m really hoping this is my wife with an undercover pinside handle because my birthday is coming up soon... In all seriousness you are awesome and I’m sure you’ll find one and y’all will enjoy it!

#6 3 years ago

Hmmm, my wife isn't Irish, isn't a Viking and wasn't born in '59. Crap! Good luck with the hunt, great wife indeed!

#7 3 years ago

i never thought the time would come i wished my wife was a 59yr old Irish viking!

#8 3 years ago

Get the original medieval it’s better.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Get the original medieval it’s better.

whatever you do - don't do this.

#10 3 years ago

Why not. The original is made better and plays better.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

This isn’t an original vs. remake debate. She seems to know what she wants so hopefully someone can help find a MM remake for them.

Good luck!

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Both of those are debatable. For a hobbiest, it might be easier to fix an original if you’re handy with a soldering iron.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irish_viking59:

trying to buy new - Royal remake is not long out and unless you get lucky you might struggle to find a used one? for new work through this list: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/distributors/26

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

nonsense.

#15 3 years ago

Really blow his mind and get him a Thunderbirds! Trust me he will be Really surprised!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Really blow his mind and get him a Thunderbirds! Trust me he will be Really surprised!

Had to upvote, because this made me really LOL

#17 3 years ago

Haha!! Stay far, far, far away from that game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-wife and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.