Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_UncleKevin.jpg
th_MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg
IMG_9925.JPG
l.jpg
blondetall_pic.jpg
Jurassic_Park.JPG
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I just wanted to let anyone looking for pinball machines to know that I had a great experience with David at socalpinballs.com. I bought off eBay sight unseen, and quickly got an email from David thanking me for the purchase and getting my information to set up all the delivery for me. He kept me updated daily on the pick-up status, answered all questions I had regarding what else I may need for the machine once I got it, and even added extra LEDs and a new glass playfield for no charge because I had to wait longer. (The delivery driver in the area was sick and it was delayed a day through no fault of David.) I got the machine 1 week from the pick-up date (with a bad experience from NAVL, but that's another story) and noticed on the invoice he had paid quite more for the shipping than he had asked me for. He apologized for the delivery problems even though he had nothing to do with it, quickly answered every email that I had before it got there about how to set it up upon delivery, and has helped with a few tweeking issues that we've had with the software. Everything on the machine looks great and is exactly as he said, and the only issue we have had seems to be software and/or a bad display issue since all the hardware is working great with lots of brand new parts. David has already sent me a replacement part, reimbursed me for new chips that I ordered, and has offered buy/ship or reimburse me for a display if the chips don't fix the problem. He has been polite, helpful, quick to respond, and truthful in his description of his machin. I couldn't ask for anything more, and I love my Jurassic Park.

I will add a picture of my corner JP set-up as soon as I get home or can get my work computer to cooperate.

#2 11 years ago

Picture attempt:

#3 11 years ago

One of the worst places to get a machine. Don't get me started. Avoid at all cost. I'm still finding all kinds of wierd shit with my bsd and I purchased it years ago. You'll find "help, tech needed" on cl all over the place. Always shipping out broken games and asking local guys to fix them for him. True POS based on my experience.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

One of the worst places to get a machine. Don't get me started. Avoid at all cost. I'm still finding all kinds of wierd shit with my bsd and I purchased it years ago. You'll find "help, tech needed" on cl all over the place. Always shipping out broken games and asking local guys to fix them for him. True POS based on my experience.

Are you ever positive or even remotely supportive? I understand that you have said you had a terrible experience in the past with socalpins and to be honest I this is the first time someone has said anything nice about that place, but good grief dude, can you at least word your post a little more professional? I don't understand the thought process on trying to ruin a noobs new Pin purchase that he is obviously excited about. Not to mention that "David" seems to have gone above and beyond to make this purchase a good one. It sucks you had a bad experience and sorry you did but a little more thought before posting would be nice. Thanx in advance.

BTW: congrats on your new Pin blonetall, JP is a fun one to own. If you ever have problems or questions PLEASE feel free to ask there are a lot of help people here.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I just wanted to let anyone looking for pinball machines to know that I had a great experience with David at socalpinballs.com.

Yes David is a great guy and I have purchased 2 Pins from him and I highly reccomend him.His brother Brian is also great to deal with.Have no worries when dealing with them.

Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

One of the worst places to get a machine.

I'm sorry you feel that way Tommi.

#6 11 years ago

Great looking picture, Blondetall! I love the atmosphere around the pin; you obviously are proud of your new lil' pride and joy ! Good on you for taking the time to say some great things about Socialpins. All too often in this world people are quick and eager to say negative things, but it's almost as if you asked them to complete a triathlon to say anything positive.

I echo white's sentiment 100%. Bad experiences suck - no doubt, but there is a thing called tact. Like the business that tried to rip me off last March with my first JP, yeah, I'll never have nice things to say about them. However, if someone else purchased a machine from said business and is having a great experience, no reason to try to shoot it down. So maybe socialpins has had some problems; it sounds like someone there is someone really trying to right the ship and get things back on track.

I know - easy for me to say as I'm not the one that got burned - completely agree. Bottom line, Blondetall is excited and proud to show off her first pin; we should be supportive of her - not poopoo on her parade.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks JWWhite15, I apprecite it. I just wanted to let newbies like me know of a good experience after hearing about so many bad ones, especially for buying sight unseen and shipped games. (Also, after posting on here for the last month or so and lurking for awhile, I immediately ignore anything Tommi_Gunn posts about anything.)

Actually, I searched quite a bit on multiple forums/sites and see where here on Pinside that Pinmike (who I don't know at all but appears to be around a lot with 45,791 karma) recommended Socalpinball on two seperate posts. They also have 100% positive reviews on eBay and positive comments on other sites. Other than buying this machine from him, I have absolutely no affiliation with them since they are in California and I am in TN, and this is my first pinball purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again though.

I can only speak from personal experience. This was a good one for me. Besides, if I listened to every warning about high prices, bad sellers, shipping hazards, and bad brands (because apparently Data East sucks and I picked the worst game ever!! per some opinions) then I would never have gotten a pinball machine and would run away from this hobby as fast as I could. These are complicated electronic machines with tons of tiny parts and millions of things waiting to go wrong, and I'm just glad that I have a seller than responds to me and an electronic genius of a husband that is slowly teaching himself to become a pinball tech to keep it running for me. And I'm learning a lot about the hobby by hanging around here and feel confident that I can get help from someone if I really need it.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks JWWhite15, I apprecite it. I just wanted to let newbies like me know of a good experience after hearing about so many bad ones, especially for buying sight unseen and shipped games. (Also, after posting on here for the last month or so and lurking for awhile, I immediately ignore anything Tommi_Gunn posts about anything.)
Actually, I searched quite a bit on multiple forums/sites and see where here on Pinside that Pinmike (who I don't know at all but appears to be around a lot with 45,791 karma) recommended Socalpinball on two seperate posts. They also have 100% positive reviews on eBay and positive comments on other sites. Other than buying this machine from him, I have absolutely no affiliation with them since they are in California and I am in TN, and this is my first pinball purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again though.
I can only speak from personal experience. This was a good one for me. Besides, if I listened to every warning about high prices, bad sellers, shipping hazards, and bad brands (because apparently Data East sucks and I picked the worst game ever!! per some opinions) then I would never have gotten a pinball machine and would run away from this hobby as fast as I could. These are complicated electronic machines with tons of tiny parts and millions of things waiting to go wrong, and I'm just glad that I have a seller than responds to me and an electronic genius of a husband that is slowly teaching himself to become a pinball tech to keep it running for me. And I'm learning a lot about the hobby by hanging around here and feel confident that I can get help from someone if I really need it.

What an awesome and stellar attitude.

Keep that attitude up - just ... so exemplary.

#9 11 years ago

Oh hey, there's Pinmike now. Howdy. Must have slipped in while I was typing. Now with even more Karma points. lol

And yes, NewPinballOwner, as soon as I ordered JP I ordered posters. I'm a girl, I have to decorate. Now I just need a few shelves put up to put my little DVD special run statue on (he's on the top right of the pin in the pic) and a can of Barbasol.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Congrats!! on your new game and like I said before the Socal bros. are great to deal with and have sold a bunch of machines and are true to their words and will help out if there is a problem.
They have sold way more games than their feedback on Ebay.I bought both games from David off of Ebay and not going through the Ebay system.Another thing that I like about David is if your searching for a Pin he will try his hardest to find it for you and tell you exactly what he has found and very honest about the condition of the game.Like I said before to anyone reading this,Have No worries when dealing with them...Excellent Sellers!! and both are very stand up Fellas in the Pin community!!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

that he is obviously excited about

Oops, sorry about the he thing there. I should have known "blondetall" was not a dude...I do apologize.
So is that just a handle you thought up or are you really blonde and tall...just for the record of course.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Oh hey, there's Pinmike now. Howdy. Must have slipped in while I was typing. [] Now with even more Karma points. lol

Hehe!! Hi Blonde,Congrats on your game and enjoy!!

#13 11 years ago

JWWhite15- No problem, since I think about 99% of the people on here are men. "Just for the official record" I am 5'10", long blonde hair, blue eyes, huge real chest. If we got all the forum posters together, I have a feeling I'd probably stand out a little.

I'm also the daughter of an industrial mechanic and married to a man who builds computers from scratch, installs home theaters, and takes anything electronic apart to see how it works. We just bought our new house specifically because it has a finished walk-out basement that comfortably holds our home theater with 82" 3D HDTV. Now that husband has played with an actual real pinball machine, the other downstairs bedroom will be converted into an arcade eventually. I have my own power tools and would rather shop at Home Depot than for clothes or shoes. (I actually only have like 6 pairs of shoes I think.) So maybe I'll fit in around here ok after all.

#14 11 years ago

I'll bet a case of beer, Blondetall is a guy who's affiliated with socal and trying to plug business.

Love to see pics or video of the family in tn enjoying that jp. I'm sure their all over facebook. Fishy story.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

I'll bet a case of beer

I'll take a case of Maredsous Triple. Thank you, kindly.

#16 11 years ago

Tommi_Gunn: I don't drink beer, but I'll bet you anyway. Look at my posts on here and you'll see I was looking for a pin for awhile and asking for help trying to find one. Heck, check the Craigslist ads in Chattanooga for the last month and you'll see me looking for pins, specifically JP, TAF, and DESW. I just posted a home pic of my pinbal area all decorated up... I'm just not standing in the picture because I'm taking it. The pics actually are all over Facebook, because I'm obnoxiously bragging to everyone about getting a pinball for my wedding anniversary. They are either jealous or think I am stupid for spending money on an "antique game." I haven't mentioned anything about socalpinballs until now, and I waited until I made sure I was happy with the transcation and he was holding up his promises before I even posted.

I just wanted people to hear a newbie buyer's good transcation in case they were in the same boat as me. (I also wanted to show off my pinball area decorating skills because I am a girl and need attention like that sometimes.) As in, they come on here for specific information then are promptly told they overpaid, are a stupid newbie, and that the game they want is crap. And don't forget the magic word: SHAZZAMMM!!!! Heck, I bet just the thought of me buying a DATA EAST from SOCAL is enough to give you NIGHTMARES! If newbies listened to you and those like you, this hobby wouldn't grow at all. You are just a forum seagull... fly in to someone else's post (because you somehow can't seem to start one on your own,) make a bunch of obnoxious noise, and crap all over the place.

Plugging them does me no good. I don't get kickbacks, I don't get discounts, and I'm not in the market for another pin any time soon because I've got other things to buy and pay off. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience, but I did not. Maybe you should start your own post someday and get it all off your chest so that the wound can start to heal and you can move on with your life.

#17 11 years ago

David Socalpinball is a straight up guy and does his best to ensure good games . Not sure what TommiGunn has going on but from his past post I would ignore his opinion .

Jim

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You are just a forum seagull... fly in to someone else's post (because you somehow can't seem to start one on your own,) make a bunch of obnoxious noise, and crap all over the place.

uh,well, why you don't you tell us how you really feel...btw that forum seagull thing is great...can I use that, I promise to credit the original author of course.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Tommi_Gunn: I don't drink beer, but I'll bet you anyway. Look at my posts on here and you'll see I was looking for a pin for awhile and asking for help trying to find one. Heck, check the Craigslist ads in Chattanooga for the last month and you'll see me looking for pins, specifically JP, TAF, and DESW. I just posted a home pic of my pinbal area all decorated up... I'm just not standing in the picture because I'm taking it. The pics actually are all over Facebook, because I'm obnoxiously bragging to everyone about getting a pinball for my wedding anniversary. They are either jealous or think I am stupid for spending money on an "antique game." I haven't mentioned anything about socalpinballs until now, and I waited until I made sure I was happy with the transcation and he was holding up his promises before I even posted.
I just wanted people to hear a newbie buyer's good transcation in case they were in the same boat as me. (I also wanted to show off my pinball area decorating skills because I am a girl and need attention like that sometimes.) As in, they come on here for specific information then are promptly told they overpaid, are a stupid newbie, and that the game they want is crap. And don't forget the magic word: SHAZZAMMM!!!! Heck, I bet just the thought of me buying a DATA EAST from SOCAL is enough to give you NIGHTMARES! If newbies listened to you and those like you, this hobby wouldn't grow at all. You are just a forum seagull... fly in to someone else's post (because you somehow can't seem to start one on your own,) make a bunch of obnoxious noise, and crap all over the place.
Plugging them does me no good. I don't get kickbacks, I don't get discounts, and I'm not in the market for another pin any time soon because I've got other things to buy and pay off. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience, but I did not. Maybe you should start your own post someday and get it all off your chest so that the wound can start to heal and you can move on with your life.

It's all good Blonde once again Congrats!! and have fun with your Pin!!

#20 11 years ago

JW: use it all you want.

And thanks again Mike. No worries, I'm all good here. Females just in general don't like being called liars, and we southern girls tend to get mouthy on occasion. Plus I'm bored at work and typing makes me look busier than I really am. Only 3 more hours until I get to go home and shoot a raptor and/or feed a goat to my T-Rex.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Only 3 more hours until I get to go home and shoot a raptor and/or feed a goat to my T-Rex.

Love it Have fun with your new pin!

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Just for the official record" I am 5'10", long blonde hair, blue eyes, huge real chest. If we got all the forum posters together, I have a feeling I'd probably stand out a little.

Do you have a sister??

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Do you have a sister??

Haha!! I knew that was coming.

#24 11 years ago

Yes, there's a sister. Same stats except she's 6' tall, has way more shoes and girly things. But she's not into pinball as much, and already married. (I'd trade her off for a nice MM though...)

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

David Socalpinball is a straight up guy and does his best to ensure good games . Not sure what TommiGunn has going on but from his past post I would ignore his opinion .
Jim

Jim, I couldn't agree more on both counts. Tommi Gunn has no credibility here and has done nothing to improve this forum.

I also call BS on him supposedly getting a BSD from SoCalPinballs. I spoke to David quite a bit about a BSD that I was considering buying from someone other than him (yeah, he has actually helped me with several deals where I buy pins from someone else) and he told me that he had one once, it was his first pin, and he loved it, wanted another one, and got his second one a few months back. So I seriously doubt that he had sold one to "Tommi Gunn".

I've bought several pins from David. Just as indicated in Blondetall's post, he always stands behind the pins he sells.

#26 11 years ago

The guy is a flipper, I saw two bsd,s in his garage a couple years back. I also looked at a sttng he was selling that had water damage he failed to disclose.

I think he collects games locally and then ships them out of state and/or country, can't say I'm a big fan of that.

#27 11 years ago

I like the plant in the picture Blonde. Gives it a rain forest feel.

Congrats on the new pin. That is awesome!!!

#28 11 years ago

I'm not dissing him, but he is a flipper. I bought my WH2O off of him a couple years back, and it was filthy, and the thing needed a new bridge rectifier in the first week. Plus someone tried to grease up the plunger, so it gunked itself up real quick, so you couldn't plunge a ball. I still got a screaming deal on it, so oh well. I would still buy from him, just don't expect a perfect playing machine most of the time. I'm very happy to hear you had a great transaction. JP is a great game. I wish my dealings had worked out so well. Yet again though for the price it was a good deal.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from ianwho:

but he is a flipper.

Yes, David is a seller/flipper we all know that.He is a seller not a collector.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

He is a seller not a collector.

He has a personal collection ..

Jim

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

"Just for the official record" I am 5'10", long blonde hair, blue eyes, huge real chest.

I think mentioning the above would call the story B.S., I mean c'mon you really gonna mention "Huge Real Chest", and etc. like that here. Well I would like to see some pic's, you have mine and i'am sure everyones interest as well. Kinda like my cousin in Missouri always says "SHOW ME!". Nice pick up on the pin and good write up about the seller as well. Glad your happy with your purchase,as thats all that matters!!

#32 11 years ago

Here's a pic. I'm stuck at work and it's my wedding pic from 9 years ago, but we all much look the same these days. Sister on the left, husband on the right, me in the middle. I had to take it out of the frame on my desk and take a pic of a pic with my phone, so excuse the blurriness. And yes, I have worked with men and have dealt long-term with my husband and his electronic buddies (and have lurked around on this site long enough) to know how men in packs get all testosterony, and know how to get their attention. I get underestimated a lot because of being both blonde and female, so I gotta use what I got.

Ed Masry: What makes you think you can just walk in there and take whatever you want?
Erin Brockovich: They're called boobs, Ed.

blondetall_pic.jpgblondetall_pic.jpg

#33 11 years ago

Case in point... somehow it went from "A newbie is sick of pinside already" to a full-on boob show on the other thead I just read through. I swear these things are magnetic or something. I don't get the fascination, but that's probably because I have my own. Silly boys. Thanks for making my boss's day though when he walked by and saw all the bouncing pics on my computer as I scrolled through.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Case in point... somehow it went from "A newbie is sick of pinside already" to a full-on boob show on the other thead I just read through. I swear these things are magnetic or something. I don't get the fascination, but that's probably because I have my own. Silly boys. Thanks for making my boss's day though when he walked by and saw all the bouncing pics on my computer as I scrolled through.

If I had my own I'd never leave the house.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Here's a pic. I'm stuck at work and it's my wedding pic from 9 years ago, but we all much look the same these days. Sister on the left, husband on the right, me in the middle. I had to take it out of the frame on my desk and take a pic of a pic with my phone, so excuse the blurriness. And yes, I have worked with men and have dealt long-term with my husband and his electronic buddies (and have lurked around on this site long enough) to know how men in packs get all testosterony, and know how to get their attention. I get underestimated a lot because of being both blonde and female, so I gotta use what I got.
Ed Masry: What makes you think you can just walk in there and take whatever you want?
Erin Brockovich: They're called boobs, Ed.

Nice pic

#36 11 years ago

Congrats on the pin! I bet you agree that getting it in your home, even if there were a few stumbles along the way, is an awsome feeling of relief!?!?!?! I went through one recently too (a delivery of 2 pins). My merchant did not use NAVL...I received my pin -via- ABF Freight Systems. Let me tell you honestly, it was perfect. Immediate follow-up calls, friendly and cooperative to deliver on a day that I was able to skip out of work, driver helped us and he was super nice too!

Anyway, back to you! Congratz again and please update us on the pin after you (and hubby:)get settled in with it!

#37 11 years ago

I have also dealt with David and can say he is more honest with the description of his games than anyone else I have dealt with. He is a really nice guy too.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If I had my own I'd never leave the house.

LOL Good one Rob

#39 11 years ago

Let us know when tommi gunns beer arrives. Party at blondetall's

#40 11 years ago

Oh yeah, it seems I am due a case of beer... I don't drink beer, so let's make it root beer or margaritas instead.

#41 11 years ago

Done and done... On the house.

IMG_9925.JPGIMG_9925.JPG l.jpgl.jpg
Welcome to the Pinside blondetall! You are A-Ok in my book; way to stand up for yourself.
I look forward to reading more of your posts...

#42 11 years ago

Thanks NimblePin. Virgil's is yummy.

Quoted from Pinballdad:

I bet you agree that getting it in your home, even if there were a few stumbles along the way, is an awsome feeling of relief!?!?!?!

Yes, it was a literal pain to get it in the house, but now that it is here and I'm not trying desperately to find one and can just enjoy it, it is awesome.

#43 11 years ago

I purchased my bsd back in Jan 2010. Spoke with Dave on the phone in detail about the game before I bought it. It arrived, and it was grossly misrepresented. Several MAJOR cracks on the top and bottom of the playfield. Most of the screws were completely stripped out. Coin door wiring was completely tore out. Some parts were secured with drywall screws that protruded 1/4 inch through the playfield. I was blown away with drywall screws. Regardless, this is the stuff you need to tell people. It wasn't overlooked. I purchased many machines throughout the years, and had good experiences, but socal was the worst. I wish someone told me about them years ago. Sounds like I'm not the only one that had a bad experience.

Regardless if my two bits are viewed as negative. I just tell it like it is. The problem is on their side, not mine. It just means that people are too sensitive and they take things way too personal. I have no reason to kiss ass or sugar coat anything. I have respect for people that just come out and say it, avoid the filter, drop the political correctness, and the ass kissing. I could care less what people think. If I offend someone with a comment on a machine, oh well. Those people are offended by everything anyway.

Forecast calls for lightly scattered shit. Have a nice day.

#44 11 years ago

Forecast calls for lightly scattered shit.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep my hat on and my eyes open.

th_MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpgth_MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

I purchased my bsd back in Jan 2010. Spoke with Dave on the phone in detail about the game before I bought it. It arrived, and it was grossly misrepresented. Several MAJOR cracks on the top and bottom of the playfield. Most of the screws were completely stripped out. Coin door wiring was completely tore out. Some parts were secured with drywall screws that protruded 1/4 inch through the playfield. I was blown away with drywall screws. Regardless, this is the stuff you need to tell people. It wasn't overlooked. I purchased many machines throughout the years, and had good experiences, but socal was the worst. I wish someone told me about them years ago. Sounds like I'm not the only one that had a bad experience.
Regardless if my two bits are viewed as negative. I just tell it like it is. The problem is on their side, not mine. It just means that people are too sensitive and they take things way too personal. I have no reason to kiss ass or sugar coat anything. I have respect for people that just come out and say it, avoid the filter, drop the political correctness, and the ass kissing. I could care less what people think. If I offend someone with a comment on a machine, oh well. Those people are offended by everything anyway.
» YouTube video

Didn't you request any pics Tommi?David always provides pics of the game inside out and with very close up shots.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

» YouTube video

And yet you don't make a single reference to what contact you tried to make with David *after* you received this pin. Did you? What did he say? Like I said, he always stands behind his pins and will do what he can within reason to make things right.

I find it curious that you make no mention of any attempt to rectify the alleged situation with David once you got the pin.

You still think Blondetall is a "shill" for him?

#47 11 years ago

I got my tracking # confirmation for the part he is sending me and my PayPay refund confirmation (for the chips) both on Monday after talking with David over the weekend about the issue with the display. He also emailed me yesterday to check in and let me know he had already ordered a display to have ready for me in case the chips didn't fix the problem.

I'll readily admit that I don't know enough about pins yet to know if it has the wrong type of screw somewhere, but the auction was full of pictures of every part of the machine and it said to ask questions via the phone # listed if I wanted more info. So, if there's a wrong whatchamacall it in the wrong sector, or the configuration of the plutonium core is at 42 degrees instead of the appropriate 45 degrees, then I'm just too blonde and female to know about it. (Insert dumb blonde "huh?" look here.)

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'll readily admit that I don't know enough about pins yet to know if it has the wrong type of screw somewhere

Without pics who knows what/where those screws were so its not a "Dumb blonde" thing babe .No Pics we will never know.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Yes, there's a sister. Same stats except she's 6' tall, has way more shoes and girly things. But she's not into pinball as much, and already married. (I'd trade her off for a nice MM though...) []

Best Ever....

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

I think he collects games locally and then ships them out of state and/or country, can't say I'm a big fan of that.

Neither am I, but I understand he's had positive reviews from Pinsiders, which is great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-transaction-socalpinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.