Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jfh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Saw this on FB. Stern shared it. Very well done. Way to go Curly!

#2 9 years ago

#3 9 years ago

That was cool, Curly has always done me solid and wish him only the best! I wish he was in Cali.
    Harley D.

#4 9 years ago

I drove from Tampa to his Little Shop of Games yesterday and met Curley. I ended up buying a sweet CFTBL for my wife. This makes the 3rd pin I've gotten thru him. Great guy and great to do business with.

#5 9 years ago

The best line in that interview was " sometimes happy is better than rich" well said brother.

#6 9 years ago

Cool piece, and nicely done.

#7 9 years ago

I wish Curley's shop was in So Cal.

#8 9 years ago

WOW. Curley, that was one of the best pieces I have ever seen. Congrats.

#9 9 years ago

that's great, thanks for posting the video, I had the pleasure of having curly take care of shipping my new metallica pin to me when I won it, he had originally said it would be here in 2 weeks, I got it in 1 week, I also spoke with him on the phone and he is a great guy to deal with, he also has a great website for buying parts

#10 9 years ago

+1 on being a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Just recently picked up a JM and RBION from him and couldn't be happier with the sales and support he and Joe have provided.

#11 9 years ago

Great story. Actually all of them were pretty good.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-story-on-little-shop-of-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.