11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PINBELL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just hooked up my Tron topper last night and I have to say, all the pics do not do it justice. It looks incredible in person and adds a nice blue light to my entire game room. I was also impressed with how well the kit is put together - the wiring harness, instructions, packaging and everything is very well thought out and professional looking. Felt it deserved a shout here!

#2 11 years ago

I am waiting to see the TFTC one. Also want to play out Tron someday as I here nothing but great things.

#3 11 years ago

I have his Avengers and Cactus Canyon toppers. He did a great job with both of them.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I am waiting to see the TFTC one. Also want to play out Tron someday as I here nothing but great things.

Me too!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-sellergreat-product-laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.