(Topic ID: 48957)

Great Seller - Pay it Forward: RWH (on Pinside)

By thefoxxman

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by roger0043
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have a lonely Gottlieb Star Race machine that is missing a backglass - but am looking to bring back alive, so I put a call out on Pinside for one - and this fine gentleman messaged me that he had one available! He said he would give it to me free of charge (WOW!) - the only catch was that we had to give out 3 free games of pinball to 3 different kids per month, for 3 months - to try and spread the pinball virus to the younger crowd at our Family Fun Centre. Well I received the backglass (haven't opened the package) and just wanted to give this guy props for a) looking to spread pinball to the younger generation and keeping it alive, plus b) very generously offering this very rare part for no charge.

Recently, over the the past winter, I have revived a Gottlieb Genie, Gottlieb Roller Disco, Gottlieb Joker Poker, Williams Black Knight and put them on the floor of our fun centre for people to experience some of the older generation of games (in addition to our compliment of newer pinballs!)

So RWH - thank you once again for helping us out!

#2 10 years ago

That was really nice. Thank you RWH !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Wow, excellent!

#4 10 years ago

Fan-Tas-Tic story! Thanks, RWH!

#5 10 years ago

cool!

#6 10 years ago

Glad I could help. Oh, wait, that's a different RWH!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-pay-it-forward-rwh-on-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.