Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChrisS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just wanted to post publicly that kid_ego is a great seller! Nice easy transaction, and a great machine! Thanks again, it was great meeting you!

-Tim

#2 10 years ago

what did you get, what did you get!!!!

#5 10 years ago

Tim has gone off the deep end.

Next thing you know he will be purchasing a Popeye saves the Earth.

chris

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Tim has gone off the deep end.
    Next thing you know he will be purchasing a Popeye Saves the Earth.
    chris

It could be worse, I could be looking for a SnS.....

#7 10 years ago

Oh snap

#8 10 years ago

WOW, very nice pick up! Your on a roll lately.

#9 10 years ago

Just don't deal with his evil twin, Alter_Ego.

#10 10 years ago

Hmmm....Kid Ego = Extreme reference I wonder. Anybody remember them?

Congrats Tim!

#11 10 years ago

Well... he was wearing spandex and a jean jacket with no shirt on, so maybe you're onto something, Methos.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Just don't deal with his evil twin, Alter_Ego.

Only my wife and kids get to deal with that jerk.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Well... he was wearing spandex and a jean jacket with no shirt on, so maybe you're onto something, Methos.

I'm still a little pissed you turned off the wind machine I use to give my hair that 80's video look whenever I have company!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just wanted to post publicly that kid_ego is a great seller! Nice easy transaction, and a great machine! Thanks again, it was great meeting you!
    -Tim

Thanks, Tim! Great dealing with you as well! Nice to finally start meeting some local pinheads!

- joe

#15 10 years ago

I found a SnS for you, and left it in front of your garage. I am sure it will still be there when you get home...

#16 10 years ago

Oh my mom is going to be pissed. She hates when large packages arrive and she has to get them in the house.

She's a go getter though so I'm sure she can handle it.

Chris

#17 10 years ago

Once she told me she moved that huge area rug in, I knew she could handle this little old "pinball" machine. I hope it doesn't snow again for your games' sake.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Once she told me she moved that huge area rug in, I knew she could handle this little old "pinball" machine. I hope it doesn't snow again for your games' sake.

True. Very True.

chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-kid_ego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.