Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kevmad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I recently put feelers out for an RFM playfield assembly for a friend (I'm still working with someone to obtain my NOS one), and while many people wouldn't take the risk with someone internationally for something expensive, I did and can report that it was a great experience.

Krisztián Forrai ('homebar' here on pinside), worked with me and provided up-to-date information every step of the way for an RFM playfield assembly which winged its way from budapest, hungary to detroit, michigan.

all told, it took just about a weeks total time for the parcel to arrive and then another 2 days to clear customs, but it was securely packaged and arrived just like the photos.

1 year later
#2 6 years ago

+1

I bought a pin from Homebar. The pin arrived from Europe without a scratch on it. The pin was professionally packed on a pallet. Communication was frequent and honest. Buy with confidence.

#3 6 years ago

Also, shipping was very easy. Homebar will take care of shipping for you. The only additional step is that you need to go to the local customs office with your airway bill and say you are receiving a used pinball machine originally made in the US, and then they will stamp your air way bill. That's it. Price of shipping is about the price of shipping in the US.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-homebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.