(Topic ID: 32353)

Great Seller DougPiranha >> Great Guy also!

By Whysnow

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have finally had a minute to spend some time cleaning and playing 2 games I purchased from Kurt over turkeyday weekend.

I picked up a Congo and Creach. Both are nice games, were sold for a fair price, and are a blast! I have wanted CFTBL for almost 1 year and was all about Congo after playing the ones at Expo. It was great to pick up both at the same time. They more than make up for the sorrow I felt from MM going out the door

Kurt was a straight shooter, took great video and pictures before I committed to the long drive to STL, and he generously hung out and talked pins for a while with my wife and I. Seriously, GRADE A seller and guy. Please let me know if you are ever going to sell anything else in the future.

He even tossed in a few freebies with Creach!

#2 11 years ago

+100 Kurt is tops in my book as well.

#3 11 years ago

Bought a game from him a year ago. Great guy, great game.

#4 11 years ago

Kurt is as good as they come. Honest, straightforward, and lots of fun when you get him talking about aliens.

#5 11 years ago

I only wish I had more time to hang out with him when I went down. Seemed like the wifes were having a good time also>> which always helps things in pinball land.

It seriously makes me enjoy the games even more, knowing they came from a good guy.

#6 11 years ago

Ah shucks ty all!

Hilton I am glad you like the games and will keep you in mind if something comes up. You were also super easy to deal with and a great person...thats why I threw in the CFTBL led speaker grill thingy.

It looks like my MB is sold too. I am going to be buying soon! Hoping Avengers is as good as it looks! or holding $ till Star Trek.

I wish i could find a Spiderman but, either they are 6K all nice or routed and 4-5K...hmmm

Thanks again friends

#7 11 years ago

+1 for Kurt. Honest guy and an awesome collection.

#8 11 years ago

Another big +1 to Kurt.....I got my HS2 and WCS from him in a trade back in June. Great guy to deal with.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from jtimmons:

+1 for Kurt. Honest guy and an awesome collection.

Ty Justin, one day I will get the JD back together...I swear its next! lol

Quoted from Astropin:

Another big +1 to Kurt.....I got my HS2 and WCS from him in a trade back in June. Great guy to deal with.

I love the lotr as well, ty

Glad to see you still have them

#10 11 years ago

I will keep my eyes peeled for a nice condition SM for you. I know they pop up from time to time.

#11 11 years ago

Kurt is a good guy, offered to help me with my pins if I ever need some work done.

Whysnow, nice grab on the Congo and CFTBL. I was eyeballing those myself. Nice talking to you at Orbit. Hope you guys had a nice visit in St. Louis.

#12 11 years ago

STL was GREAT! I just wish I lived closer! You guys have a little mecca of great pinball and great pinheads.

Nice talking with you also.

Always happy to help you guys out if you ever need a hand with anything in my neck of the woods.

#13 11 years ago

It's a Kurtfest in here. Without even knowing me except on Pinside he invited a wet behind the ears newb to tag along to a private pinball collection heaven. Really appreciated it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-dougpirahana-great-guy-also and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.