You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0602 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0601 (resized).jpeg
20180928_193525 (resized).jpg
IMG_3788 (resized).JPG
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 2 years ago

Awesome seller, pleasure to do business with. Made the transaction smooth. Would highly recommend.

2 months later
#152 2 years ago

Parts showed up in oddly nice condition. Normally when I buy parts outside of the US they need a bit of work but these parts were really nice.

#153 2 years ago

Purchased a Bally Plastic from him last month. Perfect.
Plastic in accordance with the expectations, very good condition / Very good packing / Sent by post with no delay whatsoever.
Perfect really. Hats off.

#154 2 years ago

Just wanted to give my thumbs up purchased an impossible to find NOS Bally Post Kicker communications were excellent shipping was fast with tracking from Europe and the part… perfect

Thank you!

2 weeks later
#155 2 years ago

My experience was also great.
Impossible to find Jolly Roger plastics (partial set), arrived exactly as they were shown in a well lit photograph. One week from Germany to the US.

Great communication and tracking, no pressure at all. Hopefully we’ll do biz in the future.

Thanks Sascha!

Dave

1 month later
#156 2 years ago

Great service! Offers parts that cannot be found elsewhere. Good communication. Sascha ships directly after reception of payment. I recommend !

3 weeks later
#157 2 years ago

I posted a want Ad for Doctor Who parts. Sascha responded with several parts that are unavailable from dealers stock. Great communication, quick shipping with tracking a pleasure to deal with. Was apprehensive at first, due to parts being located in Germany. But reading these great comments/feedback allowed me to buy with confidence and send money across the Atlantic. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

1 week later
#158 2 years ago

Ordered and received two Williams displays from Sascha, great service and items just as described. Recommended seller.

1 week later
#159 2 years ago

Bought a hard to find used part off knazzo, for nba fastbreak.. part was perfect. thank you

1 week later
#160 2 years ago

I was hesitant to buy from across the pond as I have been burned before. However this transaction with Sascha
was a great experience. He had what I needed and it was exactly as described. The communication was constant with updates on order status, shipping status and even an update when it hit Customs in New York. This is a guy that can be trusted to deliver what he sells.

-Nac

1 week later
#161 2 years ago

Good dealings with Knazzo here! Helped me find a part I really needed for a project thanks!

1 month later
#162 2 years ago

Another satisfied customer. NLA parts and great communication!

Thanks Sascha

3 weeks later
#163 2 years ago

Recently bought some Zaccaria 6-digit displays from Knazzo.

Items arrived quickly after despatch, and well packed. Knazzo kept me informed of the status during the purchase process.

Thanks very much. I'd highly recommend him for any of your purchases.

1 week later
#164 2 years ago

First time buyer from this seller and i an very happy i am that Knazzo responded to my request for some rare and hard to get bally parts.
Sascha is a honest and hard working seller without any question at all and is most customer focused.
Using strong communications and he assisted me further with parts for my games which others thought I would never find.

Easy payment, goods were really well packed and fast/safe international shipping.

I will most definitely buy from again and I recommend Knazzo.

Once again Sascha, thank you for everything and assisting me with my parts

Regards

Brett
Australia

#165 2 years ago

knazzo answered my want ad for an impossible part to find, gave me a very fair price and shipped it immediately! Super friendly and a pleasure to deal with! I just wish he had every unobtainium part I need! Dont hesitate to buy from knazzo!

2 weeks later
#166 1 year ago

In a time when postage is getting harder to manage and a lot of sellers won’t post overseas knazzo reached out to my wanted add and sent me the part I needed in quick time. Very reasonably priced too. Appreciate it Knazzo. Thanks

3 weeks later
#167 1 year ago

Knazzo answered a want add I posted looking for a wpc89 mpu board. Great seller. Answered all questions I had and the price was on spot for what I was looking for. Board came overseas pretty quick and the board was in great shape. Extremely happy with his professionalism.

1 month later
#168 1 year ago

Great seller! Answered a wanted ad for a rare part and shipped it lightning fast. Buy with confidence. Again, thanks.

4 weeks later
#169 1 year ago

Sascha responded to my wanted ad for the upper Pop-Bumper caps on a Bally Evel Knievel
Just a perfect transaction
Items received were exactly as described and photos showed, extremely well packaged and hence arrived undamaged.
Would certainly buy from him again
cheers Bob
www.PinballToys.co.uk

#170 1 year ago

Sascha, came to the rescue my of NBA Fastbreak which was missing a metal ball guide and it arrived well pack and tracked to New Zealand

Thanks Again

3 weeks later
#171 1 year ago

Sascha has done it again. I was looking for a fliptronics 1 board and he answered that call. Board looked great and the price was right. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks Sascha

#172 1 year ago

Sascha is the man. I’ve been looking everywhere for some System 11 HighSpeed player 3&4 displays. Lots of player 1&2 but def harder to find for the later. He reached out via my ISO post and within 2 weeks of speaking with him I had my displays installed and in perfect working order all the way from Germany. Provided tracking immediately and shipping updates throughout the process. Thanks again!! I definitely know where to go for hard to find parts from now on.

1 month later
#173 1 year ago

Just had Sascha deliver what I thought was ‘unobtanium’! A zipper flipper assembly for my Medusa. Great seller. Fast shipper. Zero issues. Will definitely buy from Sascha again.
Thanks again,

Clint

2 months later
#174 1 year ago

My bud Knazzo reached out to me knowing I was hunting down a display for my Road Kings. He had the goods!

Super fast shipper. Fair price as well. Everything arrived in excellent shipping and works just great.

Thanks again friend!

4 weeks later
#175 1 year ago

I bought a complete board set from this guy. Boards came clean and look to be in great shape. Will buy from again. buy with confidence.

1 month later
#176 1 year ago

I bought RFM ROM's from him also and they arrived quickly.
Very easy to deal with, nice guy as well.

#177 1 year ago

Working on finding parts for a funhouse build I'm doing. Sascha has been my go to guy for finding some of the parts needed. I have bought many parts from him. He came across a set of wire forms and contacted me to see if I needed them. Always excellent communication and a asset to the pin community. Thanks Sascha.

3 weeks later
#178 1 year ago

Got my board yesterday from knazzo, great seller. Thanks again!

1 month later
#179 12 months ago

great seller and great products, fast and perfect parcel shipment too!

3 weeks later
#180 11 months ago

Another GREAT transaction with Knazzo Sascha!!! Buy with confidence, even though you might have to wait for Customs in NYC, as it is coming from Germany. This is the second time they have come through with hard to find Unique parts. Packing was good too, strong box, lots of bubble wrap and newspaper.

#181 11 months ago

Superb service from Sascha over here in the UK too, he supplied me with a fully populated playfield for Buck Rogers and took a lot of time and effort to carefully package to avoid damage, plastics removed and bagged, everything well protected with foam or expanded polystyrene and doubly protected in strong cardboard. Highly recommended and I'll be chasing him for more parts!

1 month later
#182 9 months ago

Excellent seller! Fragile items were packed well and arrived safely. Knazzo has excellent communication and was sending me updates throughout the entire transaction.

Thanks again!

#183 9 months ago

Another great purchasing experience with Knazzo, thanks mate! Looking forward to the next one.

3 months later
#184 6 months ago

Great experience with Knazzo. He was very professional and great communication. Very appreciative and thankful for an easy transaction. Now my German pinball machine has coin acceptors. Yea!

Thanks again.

IMG_0601 (resized).jpegIMG_0601 (resized).jpegIMG_0602 (resized).jpegIMG_0602 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#185 44 days ago

I bought a set of PCBs for Atari's Firefox from knazzo; they were very reasonably priced and he even set them aside for me, he shipped them promptly and extremely well packaged. Great communication throughout the whole process too. Thoroughly recommended seller!

3 weeks later
#186 23 days ago

I received a rare Part form Sascha, Great transaction quick to ship.. No complaints. A great seller!

1 week later
#187 13 days ago

A+++ Pinsider! Sascha answered my WTB ad for 2 hard to find Flash Gordon drop target assemblies. Great communication. Great transaction!

1 week later
#188 5 days ago

Super Seller!! Honest and fair, will definitely do business with again!!Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-alert-knazzo/page/4?hl=rx2006je and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.