You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0602 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0601 (resized).jpeg
20180928_193525 (resized).jpg
IMG_3788 (resized).JPG
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 5 years ago

20180928_193525 (resized).jpg20180928_193525 (resized).jpgKnazzo (Sascha) had a motherboard for my Revenge from Mars at a decent price. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent. I would recommend this seller and would buy from again.

Thank you.

#102 5 years ago

Thumbs up for @knazzo. Had Bally Power Play plastics sent to me fast and in good condition.

#103 5 years ago

I am very happy with my most recent purchase from knazzo! I needed a few items for my Twilight Zone project. Knazzo shipped them super quickly and they were packed very well. I will be buying from knazzo again!

3 weeks later
#104 5 years ago

Rad Mf’er to deal with.... if he has what you need just buy it.... I’m on my second purchase and am absolutely pleased.

1 month later
#105 5 years ago

Just got some drop targets off him.
Great to deal with!

1 month later
#106 5 years ago

I just received the drop target assembly from him withing about 10 days I think it was. It was exactly how he described and I would absolutely buy from him again. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#107 5 years ago

Super happy with my purchase. Fast shipping and great communication!

3 weeks later
#108 5 years ago

Hooked me up with a MNF goal post. Was told it was slightly used, but it looks brand new. The whole process was seamless. An excellent Pinsider keeping the hobby moving in the right direction.

#109 5 years ago

A kudos thread that has lasted 4 years and has over 100 posts? Wow. Good job knazzo!

1 week later
#110 5 years ago

Great seller, have bought a few items from knazzo, always working and in great shape. Fast shipping too.

Thanks

Joe

#111 5 years ago

Excellent seller,

I bought a alphanumeric display which was seen perfectly working before shipping but the arrive slightly damaged (almost certainly down to shipping) knazzo worked with me to fix the issue

Would definitely buy from again!

Russell

#112 5 years ago

Randomly reached out to him looking for a board I needed as I had bought from him in the past. Pulled it for me and shipped it out the next day. Arrived quick to the US from Germany and fired right up!

1 month later
#113 4 years ago

I Put up a post for a system 6 master display and Knazzo pmd me within 12 hours with photos of the display working and at a reasonable price. I would approach as a first point of contact for anything in the future. Highly recommended.
Pinball -Junkie

1 month later
#114 4 years ago

I am very happy . Great job packing . Great seller.

#115 4 years ago

does he have a web site?

#116 4 years ago

Opto boards arrived! Thanks!

1 week later
#117 4 years ago

Great seller!!! Fast shipping, good communication...what more could you ask for?

1 month later
#118 4 years ago

Hi fellow pinsiders.....
Not on here that often, Keith here from new forest pinball, England. Just a few words to say...
Bought of Sascha, knazzo , a few times now over the years..product always as described. Prompt postage and very well packed. Thanks again Sascha for a great service and a good selection of hard to find parts...cheers from all at new forest pinball......

1 month later
#119 4 years ago

Great communication - wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

#120 4 years ago

Great seller! Received the GI Board quickly and works perfectly. I would not hesitate to purchase anything from Knazzo again!

Thank You!

#121 4 years ago

Great communication and a great product. I purchased a williams system 7 driver board. I will be doing business again!

#122 4 years ago

This is the second time i have purchased parts from Knazzo, Excellent communication and parts are exactly as described with pictures.
Will be doing future business again.
Thank you

2 weeks later
#123 4 years ago

Received some parts from knazzo ,On the ball with the quality & postage time, deal anytime.

2 weeks later
#124 4 years ago

Add me to the list of people who has had a great buying experience with @knazzo!

He is very friendly, straight forward, and honest. He shipped me some parts for my project pin internationally and he did a great job packaging each piece individually and writing what each piece was on the outside (nice attention to detail). Great experience and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Knazzo!

2 weeks later
#125 4 years ago

I was in need of a VSU-100 that isn't a very easy one to find. Sent a message to Knazzo based on a lead from another Pinsider. Got a fast response and a very fair price and it was packed well and shipped quickly.
Thanks again,
Jim

2 weeks later
#126 4 years ago

Great packaging, thanks again!

1 month later
#127 4 years ago

Received my shipment, parts as described. Will do business with Sascha again.

2 weeks later
#128 4 years ago

I bought another 2 boards from knazzo and like every other time the boards are well packaged and in perfect condition! Knazzo took the time to send me pictures of the boards to see what I would be getting and their condition. I really appreciated that!
Knazzo is awesome to deal with,he is very honest and truly cares about what he sells.
I would recommend him for anything he sells !
I will be doing business with him again!
Thanks Sascha!

#129 4 years ago

Great seller had a UFO-X manual in great shape and fast shipping.
Thanks Kim

1 week later
#130 4 years ago

Sold me some rare Warlok plastics they arrived
On time time safe and sound, great seller

2 weeks later
#131 4 years ago

Just bought a jackpot numeric panel for Taxi from knazzo - part came in excellent condition, worked right out of the box, looks great!

1 month later
#132 4 years ago

Agreed great seller. Ordered TZ trough proximity pcb set and arrived quickly from across the pond and were just as described and work great. Thank you!

4 weeks later
#133 3 years ago

My caps came in and they are beyond perfect... Thank you for creating the impossible for happening!!!

1 week later
#134 3 years ago

Firepower driver board arrived today
Well packaged and as described.

Will be a while before I can put it in the pin to test.

Will deal with you again guaranteed

#135 3 years ago

Got some parts delivered last week.
Looked like new.
Very nice and trustworthy person.
Will definitely buy from again.

4 weeks later
#136 3 years ago

Received my Taxi meter display in perfect condition. Great seller.

1 week later
#137 3 years ago

I recently made a second purchase from Knazzo and I can't say enough about how great he is to work with. He went out of his way to help answer some questions and provide information beyond the simple selling of parts. What I bought was wrapped and packaged beautifully and shipped in perfect condition. Great seller, great guy - have no concerns working with him.

1 week later
#138 3 years ago

I recently bought a credit display from Sascha (knazzo) and received it in good condition!
I can recommend him to everyone!
He is a man of his word and a nice person too.

Keep on playing pinball,
serico

4 months later
#139 3 years ago

Bump and a BIG thank you to Sascha. He found my "unobtanium" and they just arrived in the mail. Shipping can take a while to reach the States but Sascha keeps you up to date every step of the way. Great communicator AND the parts were exactly as described (actually better!) Thanks!

1 month later
#140 3 years ago

A couple months ago I posted on Pinside that I needed some parts for a Big Guns project I picked up. Sascha (knazzo) replied to my post and had what I needed. Its always nice to find someone that has some good used parts that they are willing to separate with. I really appreciate his honestly in getting those parts to me from overseas. Thanks again Sascha!

2 weeks later
#141 3 years ago

purchased a Dirty Harry NOS left ramp(very rare) and part arrived as described.

very happy with the product

my pinball is back to new condition.

thanks again

1 month later
#142 3 years ago

I purchased a wpc95 cpu from Sasha (Knazzo) and as the conversation went on I also got a couple of plastics and parts for my NBA Fastbreak.
All questions got a fast response from Sasha. Great seller and fair prices! Hope to buy again. It was a great experience!

-René

1 week later
#143 3 years ago

Recieved my 2 Indy style cars from (Knazzo) Sascha for the Mario Andretti. Sent updates and good communication.

#144 3 years ago

Difficult parts are this seller's speciality! Received part in great condition. Will definitely keep this resource on my short list!
Thanks!

#145 3 years ago

Buy with confidence. He even updated me as my circuit board was in transit. Pleasure to do business with.

#146 3 years ago

+1 Great Seller! I got my item as promised for BK2K! despite the USPS doing it's best keep it in customs!

1 month later
#147 2 years ago

First time buyer and i cant even say how glad i am that knazzo responded to my threat.
Sascha is a honest and hard working seller. We had great communications and he helped me get alot of parts for my games which i thought would take me months or more to find.

My boxes were really well packed and fast shipping even for pandemic times.

I will most definitely buy from again and i recommend Knazzo.

Thanks again for everything with kind regards from Iceland,

Ragnar Thor

2 weeks later
#148 2 years ago

First time buyer from Sascha, but 20 years in pinball... Sascha has been great. Got my Williams system 6 boards nice and clean and fully working. He provided great communication the whole way, fast service, and went out of his way to get my MPU board working.

Thank you again, and I'll be back for more! A+ seller and service

3 weeks later
#149 2 years ago

Sascha responded to my wanted ad and was able to help me finally get all my NBAFB lamps working. Great communication, thanks again. Cheers!

2 weeks later
#150 2 years ago

Hello sir, any nos parts for hurricane?

Very happy with my dh ramp from you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-alert-knazzo/page/3?hl=jclocomotion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.