Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 days ago by Newforestpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180928_193525 (resized).jpg
IMG_3788 (resized).JPG

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 months ago

20180928_193525 (resized).jpgKnazzo (Sascha) had a motherboard for my Revenge from Mars at a decent price. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent. I would recommend this seller and would buy from again.

Thank you.

#102 11 months ago

Thumbs up for knazzo. Had Bally Power Play plastics sent to me fast and in good condition.

#103 11 months ago

I am very happy with my most recent purchase from knazzo! I needed a few items for my Twilight Zone project. Knazzo shipped them super quickly and they were packed very well. I will be buying from knazzo again!

3 weeks later
#104 10 months ago

Rad Mf’er to deal with.... if he has what you need just buy it.... I’m on my second purchase and am absolutely pleased.

1 month later
#105 9 months ago

Just got some drop targets off him.
Great to deal with!

1 month later
#106 8 months ago

I just received the drop target assembly from him withing about 10 days I think it was. It was exactly how he described and I would absolutely buy from him again. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#107 7 months ago

Super happy with my purchase. Fast shipping and great communication!

3 weeks later
#108 6 months ago

Hooked me up with a MNF goal post. Was told it was slightly used, but it looks brand new. The whole process was seamless. An excellent Pinsider keeping the hobby moving in the right direction.

#109 6 months ago

A kudos thread that has lasted 4 years and has over 100 posts? Wow. Good job knazzo!

1 week later
#110 6 months ago

Great seller, have bought a few items from knazzo, always working and in great shape. Fast shipping too.

Thanks

Joe

#111 6 months ago

Excellent seller,

I bought a alphanumeric display which was seen perfectly working before shipping but the arrive slightly damaged (almost certainly down to shipping) knazzo worked with me to fix the issue

Would definitely buy from again!

Russell

#112 6 months ago

Randomly reached out to him looking for a board I needed as I had bought from him in the past. Pulled it for me and shipped it out the next day. Arrived quick to the US from Germany and fired right up!

1 month later
#113 4 months ago

I Put up a post for a system 6 master display and Knazzo pmd me within 12 hours with photos of the display working and at a reasonable price. I would approach as a first point of contact for anything in the future. Highly recommended.
Pinball -Junkie

1 month later
#114 3 months ago

I am very happy . Great job packing . Great seller.

#115 3 months ago

does he have a web site?

#116 3 months ago

Opto boards arrived! Thanks!

1 week later
#117 83 days ago

Great seller!!! Fast shipping, good communication...what more could you ask for?

1 month later
#118 30 days ago

Hi fellow pinsiders.....
Not on here that often, Keith here from new forest pinball, England. Just a few words to say...
Bought of Sascha, knazzo , a few times now over the years..product always as described. Prompt postage and very well packed. Thanks again Sascha for a great service and a good selection of hard to find parts...cheers from all at new forest pinball......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Seekonk, MA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside