You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0602 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0601 (resized).jpeg
20180928_193525 (resized).jpg
IMG_3788 (resized).JPG
There are 187 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 7 years ago

I bought an outhole switch for my Cyclone pin from Knazzo and am very happy with the purchase.

Thanks again!

Scott

2 weeks later
#52 7 years ago

Outstanding service, goods were sent before I even paid ( my fault)

Highly recommended seller

Chris

2 weeks later
#53 7 years ago

GREAT SELLER!!!! In fact, I'm a bad buyer having not left any feedback sooner .

I made a rather expensive purchase (set of DM ramps). They arrived from overseas unharmed and in outstanding condition ... looked better in person than in pics. I would NOT hesitate doing business again in the future!!! Many, many thanks!

Ed

4 weeks later
#54 7 years ago

The nos Nba Fastbreak shooter button arrived very quickly.
Thanks Sascha!

3 weeks later
#55 6 years ago

I bought a wpc sound board from Sascha and it was packaged very well even though one corner was crushed by the postal ppl.
Board was awesome just as Sascha describe it would be.
Sascha was excellent at commicating every aspect of the transaction from beginning to end .(wish everyone was as helpful and informative).

Would definitely recommend Sascha to anyone ! No worries whatsoever!

Thanks again Sascha for all your help. Until next time !

2 weeks later
#56 6 years ago

Knazzo is the best! Hooked me up with a back wall plastic for my Demolition Man! Great communication and super fast shipping. Buy with confidance...

#57 6 years ago

I bought a topper for my Royal Rumble pinball machine from Sasha. Sasha was awesome to do business with. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase!

1 week later
#58 6 years ago

Great transaction with some hard to find plastics delivered. He keeps communication throughout the entire shipping process and follows all his packages until they are delivered. I would do business with him again for sure.

1 week later
#59 6 years ago

Bought a Millionaire display board from knazzo. Fast shipping part as desc great communication would buy again no problem. mike

1 month later
#60 6 years ago

I was lucky enough to buy the prototype AV board from Knazzo, from Germany to Australia in 7 days, the board is now in my NGG prototype and running beautifully. Buy with confidence as Sascha is a man of his word and a valuable asset to this hobby.
Cheers Terry.

IMG_3788 (resized).JPGIMG_3788 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#61 6 years ago

I bought a data east part from him that was unavailable new anywhere I looked. He reached out to me and offered the part and sent it to me very quickly. I definitely recommend doing business with him!

2 weeks later
#63 6 years ago

Bought some Demo Man ramps off of him and they arrived PERFECT!
Packing was amazing, and shipping was FAST!
Asset to the pinball community ++

#64 6 years ago

Awesome seller with great communication! Thank You Knazzo!

1 week later
#65 6 years ago

I just bought a WPC board from Sascha from Germany and received it within a week here in Australia. I can't get parts that fast from the other side of Australia!

The board was wrapped so well and is exactly as he described it, and now working wonderfully.

The level of communitcation really is great and the extra info he gives out helped me a lot. I wouldn't hesitate buying from Sascha again.

2 weeks later
#66 6 years ago

Knazzo (Sascha) replied to my ad as I was looking for Williams Numeric displays for my Joust. Very fair price and he included shipping. I received the displays within 13 days and they are perfect!! I receive parts from Germany (which is a 14 hour flight from my place in Canada) faster than I do when I order parts from
Chicago which is a 3 hour flight!

Thanks again Sascha! I'm sure we will be doing a lot more business together!

Eric

1 week later
#67 6 years ago

I bought my WPC 89 AUDIO board from knazzo and it arrived in perfect order as promised. Beautiful pristine board. I immediately bought the rest of the boards I needed. I am awaiting their delivery. I will post again when I do. He is a great seller. Will buy from him again anytime.

1 month later
#68 6 years ago

just bought 5 6 digit early WMS displays from Knazzo. Shipping from germany wasn't bad and took about 10 days. All of the displays work great.

Thanks for the great deal!

1 week later
#69 6 years ago

Great seller!!!!

3 weeks later
#70 6 years ago

Sascha sold me Bally displays. I recieved them as described and well packed and protected. He kept me very well informed and gave me tracking updates. I greatly appreciated to deal with him and I would do it again with high confidence. I highly recommend this Pinsider! Thank you, Sascha

4 weeks later
#71 6 years ago

I just bought a WPC sound board from knazzo. It arrived quickly and was in great condition. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#72 6 years ago

Hi everyone, buy from Knazzo without worry. I had a wanted ad for a Flight 2000 Playfield. He was very good to deal with and had a fair price and good fast shipping. I would gladly deal with him again A+++

1 week later
#73 6 years ago

All,

I purchased a system 6 driver board from Knazzo. The board was shipped promptly and was well packed. The board is super clean - almost looks like new. I look forward to installing it in my Gorgar project.

4 weeks later
#74 6 years ago

This seller is my new hero! Super fast service and he sold me something not released in the US because of Williams closing. They only shipped a few copies over seas, then found out they were closing so it got lost in the close. I will be Sharing the wealth at pinfest 2018, all thanks to Knazzo!
I am planning to allow free use of the pinball 2000 pub update cards for anyone willing to bring their pinball 2000 games to Allentown pinfest for free play for the weekend. I have RFM 1.8 in hand, requires a ram update! I am a repeat buyer with RFM 1.6 and SWE1 1.5 coming. I can’t wait to see 1.8! Highest pps has available is 1.6! I will make it official on the pinfest thread once I have the other 2 in hand!
Support Knazzo’s sales, he is freaking awesome with great communication and tracking who does what he says!
Thank you Knazzo!

#75 6 years ago

Purchasing from Sascha has been a great experience. He went to great lengths to find some rare parts for my Black Knight machine. He also went way out of his way to help me with the purchase of a rare speaker that I had been seeking for many years. Everything was packed carefully and arrived with no issues. He provided great communication and is a very trustworthy seller. I very highly recommend him. Thanks, Warren

1 month later
#76 6 years ago

Just recieved a board from Sascha . Wow it is more amazing than I was even hoping for! It is always a pleasure to deal with Sascha ,very much a great person to buy parts from and very knowledgeable. I would recommend buying from Sascha ,I know I will be again! Thanks Sascha!

#77 6 years ago

Buy with confidence from Knazzo. He's a good guy!

2 weeks later
#78 5 years ago

I am once again amazed at the quality of Knazzo items! I have bought 2WPC driver boards in the last month and they look NOS ! I was going to put the first one in a game I'm redoing but it was so nice Im going to put it in one of my pins, so I asked if he had any more as nice or close he sent me another one just as nice ! Wow ! Great to deal with, you will be very satisfied with whatever you buy from Sascha! Thanks Sascha !

1 week later
#79 5 years ago

Was able to get a much needed system 11 GI relay board from Sascha. Came quicker from Germany than most parts I buy here! Great condition and 0 issues!

#80 5 years ago

I bought a WPC soundboard, very good condition, clean.
Excellent seller !!!!!

1 week later
#81 5 years ago

great seller. just got a relay board i could not find anywhere. thanks knazzo!

#82 5 years ago

I just received a set of plastics from Knazzo that I couldn't find anywhere else. They were packed and shipped better than any other set of plastics I've purchased. He was great to deal with.
-Jay

1 week later
#83 5 years ago

I bought a drop target assembly from Sasha and I am very happy with my purchase thank you

#84 5 years ago

Is there a website or a way to contact this seller? Any help is appreciated and hope to leave a great feedback myself.

2 weeks later
#85 5 years ago

Sascha thanks for the parts...great seller will buy from you anytime.

1 week later
#86 5 years ago

Thanks again Knazzo! He had the single piece of Bk2k plastic that I needed. The price was great, shipping was quick, and it was packed very nicely. You can trust this guy with your life.

#87 5 years ago

Purchased 2 x 6 digit early Williams displays from Knazzo.
Sascha was great to deal with I would defiantly purchase from him again.

3 weeks later
#88 5 years ago

Great seller, never an issue and always easy to deal with. Buy with confidence, Sascha won't let you down.

#89 5 years ago

I received my funhouse trap door assembly. He was very helpful, and I highly recommend him for your pinball needs

1 week later
#90 5 years ago

I didn't even know these existed but I bought a bunch of NOS PF plastics metal stand-offs from Sascha. I'm very pleased with the purchase and they arrived quickly from Germany to USA. Highly recommended seller.

#91 5 years ago

Great seller honest and quick ship. Highly recommended

#92 5 years ago

Another flawless transaction with Sascha (aka Knazzo). Thanks again.

3 weeks later
#93 5 years ago

smooooooth transaction.......bought Rudy's face and back of his head.....awesome packaging and fast shipping......will buy from him again

#94 5 years ago

Sascha's a great Pinsider! Great communication, super-fast shipping and exactly as described. Will definitely purchase from him again!

#95 5 years ago

+1 for Sascha being top notch. He hooked me up with an unobtanium part...and he did it fast and for a fair price!

#96 5 years ago

I also just had a great experience with Sascha! Awesome stuff. Buy with confidence!

#97 5 years ago

He is great to deal with no problems and packed it well I will be buying more from him !!!

2 weeks later
#98 5 years ago

I bought a few parts for a EarthShaker project and a Jungle Lord that I was finishing. Unbelievable that they had these hard to find parts and all 1 person. Fast shipping, great packaging, such a please to deal with. I will be reaching out to Knazzo whenever I cant find parts here in the states again.

Thank you again,

Ron

#99 5 years ago

I bought an NOS motor control board for the Indy POA as well as the 10-opto board. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Sascha was pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much!!!

#100 5 years ago

Great seller, Sascha managed to supply a rare part I was looking for. Much appreciated, thanks!

Richard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 187 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-seller-alert-knazzo/page/2?hl=barrymulvihill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.