Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Pinball-Junkie
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180928_193525 (resized).jpg
IMG_3788 (resized).JPG

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

I PMed knazzo when I saw him mention in a thread he had a Williams sound board I needed. He responded quick with a fair price, I Pay Pal'd him and he shipped out fast from GERMANY and I received it very quickly, which kinda surprised me. Works perfect, just like he said.

Thanks!!!!

#2 4 years ago

Bought from him before, too. No problems.

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

perfect and honest ... as everyone should be. congratulations

#4 4 years ago

Good to hear. I just bought a data east part from him. He gave me a nice deal.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Good to hear. I just bought a data east part from him. He gave me a nice deal.

Part recieved. Buy with confidence. Thanks

#6 4 years ago

I just bought some stuff from knazzo as well. Great seller, items shipped quickly from Germany and well packaged. Item was just as stated, I would definitely buy from him again

-Joe

1 week later
#7 4 years ago

I just got some judge dredd plastics from knazzo. The items came very fast and in great condition. This guy is the BOMB!

Cheers,

#8 4 years ago

+1
Bought a Party Animal ramp from knazzo. Very happy with it.

2 weeks later
#9 4 years ago

Superb service !

On time and packaged exceptionally well !!

Many thanks.

2 weeks later
#10 4 years ago

Picked up a nice animation motor for my Star Trek 25th. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#11 4 years ago

Just received a mousing around manual from knazzo. Responded to my wtb ad with a good price and picture and shipped quickly. Bought a pa ramp from him in the past as well and same great service. Great pinhead

1 week later
#12 4 years ago

Just received a part for T2 !!!! I'm really surprised I got it so fast from Germany!!! Will definitely order from him again!!!! Buy with confidence. 10 stars

3 weeks later
#13 4 years ago

Super nice guy. Got a WH2O Boulder set from him for a reasonable price and it arrived super fast. Will buy from him again and again

#14 4 years ago

Very good and serious!
Recommended!!!

1 week later
#15 4 years ago

I just got my Ij wire ramps from Knazzo,Lightning fast delivery and well packed
He is highly Recommend.

Alles Bestens

2 weeks later
#16 4 years ago

Hi,
Package received in very good shape. Great seller. Very happy to deal with. Thanks

1 month later
#17 4 years ago

Prompt delivery, followed up on everything, would definitely buy from again.

#18 4 years ago

Sascha was a fantastic seller! Great to transact with, kept me very well informed and even sent tracking updates. Package arrived safely and very well packed/protected. Highly recommend!

4 weeks later
#19 4 years ago

fantastic Seller, good comunication and verty fast. Highly recommend!!!

3 weeks later
#20 4 years ago

Sasha,

US Post Office delivered the plastic today... I'm glad to report it made the transoceanic trip without any problems.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams sound board solutions

1 week later
#21 4 years ago

Sasha,

Thanks for helping me complete my space station with the mini playfield. Its in awesome shape and it will complete my restore. If you have a chance to do business with Sasha you will not be disappointed. Good communication, fast shipping, tracking updates the whole nine yards. Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#22 4 years ago

Great seller. The jp plastics look awesome. Thanks again.

2 months later
#23 3 years ago

Great seller all the way through the sale. Couldn't be happier.

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

Just wrapped up a transaction. I'd be severely reaching to find even the smallest detail that wasn't handled to perfection.

Seller's communication is exceptional, item was absolutely as described - and shipped extremely fast (Germany to US).

I sincerely hope there are opportunities in the future to conduct additional business (no BS, no drama.... precisely as it should be).

#25 3 years ago

Great seller, always has rare Shadow parts. Bought for him twice and was very happy!

1 week later
#26 3 years ago

Great seller! Slingshot plastic was a perfect match.

#27 3 years ago

Great seller. Bought shadow ring he sent good pics the ring arrived exactly as pictured well packed and shipped super fast. Would buy from again thanks for helping me complete my machine. Very good communication sent tracking info and kept me updated.

2 months later
#28 3 years ago

Awesome 5 star seller. My item was as described and arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Top notch transaction!

3 weeks later
#29 3 years ago

I bought the NOS Data East Shooter Rod from this seller and it arrived as described and well packed. I would definitely recommend!

3 weeks later
#30 3 years ago

Bought shadow nos pinion gear. Wrapped up crazy good in bubble wrap in large box with newspaper all around which turned out to be a good thing as shipping managed to crush a corner of the box. Sasha is prompt on comminication and shipping. Even checked in on delivery status and let me know it was holding at post office

#31 3 years ago

Bought a williams board,good communication,fast shipping,item as described.
Buy with confidence
Thanks

1 week later
#32 3 years ago

Bought a Shadow Pinion Gear Repair Kit. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

1 month later
#33 3 years ago

Great Seller! Part was as described and even arrived sooner then expected! Excellent communication.

A pleasure to deal with.

Buy with confidence!

3 weeks later
#34 3 years ago

Perfect seller. Quick response. Pleasure to do business with

1 week later
#35 3 years ago

fast delivery, great communication

#36 3 years ago

I Bought a RFM3D Upgrade Board and Memory from him, I received the package as fast as customs could clear it, I was amazed!! Shipping was perfect, packing was perfect, and the item was perfect. A great guy to do business with not to mention the fact that he has given me tons of advice before I needed to ask. A++ I recommend him highly.

#37 3 years ago

Great seller...fast shipping...A+++ all the way.

#38 3 years ago

Got my item quick. Great seller!

#39 3 years ago

just received a set of RFM roms. they were extremely well packaged and arrived very fast. great communication, would definitely do business with again!

#40 3 years ago

Just received two coin mechanisms that are working nicely. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#41 3 years ago

Third time I buy from him and everything perfect as usual!

Seller really recommended!!!

1 week later
#42 3 years ago

Bought my Shadow ring from him. Shipped quickly and was easy to do business with!

Thanks!

2 months later
#43 2 years ago

bought see rct slingshot plastics from him. Got them quickly and in perfect condition.

1 week later
#44 2 years ago

Highly Recommended! Fast shipping and nicely packed. Great communication!
Greetings from Finland!!

1 month later
#45 2 years ago

I bought a pub card and received that and 32 mega of ram from him. No problems at all! Fast to ship and worked great.

1 week later
#46 2 years ago

I just bought a WPC DCS sound board from knazzo. It arrived quickly and was in great condition. Thanks!

#47 2 years ago

Moved to Saints and Mother Theresa subforum...

More seriously, I wish we had more threads like this one!

#48 2 years ago

Bought some displays from him, well packed and so far they have all worked. Thanks!

1 month later
#49 2 years ago

Just got a Demo Man ramp and it's exactly as pictured. It looked like the postal office tried to break it in shipping, but it was packed really well and survived the trip across the ocean and then the country.

1 month later
#50 2 years ago

I bought from knazzo "the impossible to find red ball" and it was NOS for my big guns, Sascha is great to work with a real class A seller! Buy with confidence

Thanks again,
Andrew

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Island, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside