3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jrush2112
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 3 years ago

Just bought two machines from jrush2112 and it was a very nice experience. Helped me get not only the R&B I was looking for but a Tommy as well! Even drove two and half hours to help me get the deal. Great guy, if you have the chance to buy from him, I'd advise doing so.

Thanks JRush!!!!

#2 3 years ago

Agree.

Johnnys a good guy!

#3 3 years ago

Echoing the sentiments here. Currently working on a deal with him for a nice GnR for one of my friends. Going to be their first pin and he's helping out quite a bit. Thumbs up!

2 weeks later
#4 3 years ago

Just wanting to follow up this thread. Deal was completed on Saturday. Pin was EXACTLY as described and working 100%. John even went the extra mile by crossing the border and meeting me and my friend half way. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again John, and my bud is absolutely loving his GnR.

1 week later
#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys I have more games to sell j. Dredd $2400. Johnny m. $2000. Bay watch $1950 msf $2100 r911 $900 pm for. Pictures john !!!

#6 3 years ago

Buy with confidence!

#7 3 years ago

Thanks. RD. Go bills its time to kick ass this week !!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside