Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dasvis
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hammerhead1550.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Ed is a great guy, I always go to him for my parts, I just wish he could keep the single row sip sockets in stock. Also like a previous poster said, you know the quality of the sockets and parts are top notch, not like the cheap Chinese stuff sold a lot on eBay.

#24 9 years ago

Another great thing abot Ed is his website. if you put in a part number that is obsolete, his site pops up the current replacement part for it if available. This to me saves a lot of time for us amateurs who don't have the resources of the pros. I should say his site is user friendly, not all parts sites are as easy to navigate.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hammerhead1550.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-plains-electronics-is-awesome?tu=Hammerhead1550 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.