(Topic ID: 207141)

If you can't buy from GPE where do you buy?

By cottonm4

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D12B990A-F6CD-4D1C-8139-4F40C90BE961 (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from G-P-E:

Oh, don't think I haven't considered that one! This was supposed to become my real job as I planned to take an early retirement two years ago.
    Yes, I would love this to be the full time job. Only one problem... health insurance. I no longer have a real option for obtaining health insurance without keeping my other job.
    Now.. back to orders...

Ed - Like others you have helped me with orders in the past are always accurate and fast in getting my stuff out. Your site is perfect for us pinball hobbyists. A friend of mine who does my board work always says I should use Digikey but I could not think of anywhere I would rather spend my money than you and BigDaddy. A small difference in price doesn't make up for the large difference in service and a pinball catering web site. Thanks for supporting the pinball community!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-plains-electronics-2-busy-to-take-orders-where-to-buy-1?tu=Jesterfunhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.