8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by amkoepfer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I wanted to publicly thank Jim, aka fordtudoor on Pinside for being such a great guy. My mother-in-law helped me find a machine in Cincinnati but I was unable to make the trip to pick it up from Chicago. Jim graciously volunteered to come and move the machine out of a basement to my families home on a Sunday morning. Jim doesn't know me or my family, but he volunteered to come and use his own vehicle and tools to help. He treated my new machine like one of his, ensuring that it was packed correctly and transported safely. This hobby has members (especially those on Pinside) that would bend over backwards to help complete strangers. Jim is one of those members and I hope to pay it forward in the future much like Jim has for me.

Thanks Jim! I owe you a beer (or 5!).

#2 8 years ago

I'll give this one more shameful bump just to reinforce just how awesome some of your Pinsiders' are.

#3 8 years ago

I have bought from him before, game was better than described, price was great, and bent over backwards to help me. Great guy to deal with

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-pinsider-alert-fordtudoor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.